Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you do, when you're stressed?

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Care to explain what you mean by "sex".

Do you mean sex by yourself?
    or you get the first retard that comes your way to get it off.
    at times, i'd play with my toys when theres no one around.
    other times, my bf or ex-bf.
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by kay &!* View Post
    You are plain honest!

click to show/hide spoilers
    Don't meant to nag, but we have younglings around
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by kay &!* View Post
    Yep yep I enjoy playing with toys too. It's kinda black long, plastic & I can play with it for hours... Guitar hero anyone??.
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

Yeah if you put some lube on it, it's much easier on the hands and you can keep playing for hours on end.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblegum
    Become grumpy and unfriendly, unfortunately
    That's more or less an automatic reaction for many people. I like to think it's a self 'indicator' that one needs to be proactive about whatever is bothering one. Although, prolonging a negative state more or less hurts your body (psycho-somatic relationship) first and others next. So I don't reccommend it. Mangle the hell out of a squishy ball or punch your fav plush bear (or buy one if you don't have one).

Quote Originally Posted by kay &!*
    sex
    Not that I'm specifically advocating it , but intercourse does actually release oxytocin (the neurohormone that makes one feel 'happy'). Unfortunately, the synthetic version cannot totally replicate the positive emotional response from the natural version - if it did, I think Valium would go out of business .

Quote Originally Posted by Sourplum
    When I'm in class I like to doze off - no, not going to sleep, but just think about other things that would help me get my mind off the work for a while. Unfortunately I happen to do this a lot in most classes and it doesn't help in terms of study. When I'm in my own head space, I feel a bit more at ease.
    You're probably giving yourself a break from neural processing. Nothing wrong with that. Might even be you let yourself enter some level of meditation (somewhere between alpha and beta?). You'll be surprised at how much it may assist one in studying. I've always found excessive concentration decreases total awareness and by relation, concrete comprehension. Don't know if that's evidence based - I'm too lazy at the moment to check references. Although, to use a personal reference, I always managed to fall asleep in the class right after lunch (no duh! insulin fluctuations...I didn't realise this until I finished the course). I correctly answered one of the lecturer's questions then went right back to sleep - which is why I guess he never told me off for sleeping in class in the first place .

Quote Originally Posted by Yeung Gor
    Although I am too far from the beach to do that now so I take the next best thing is to sit on a rock and dangle my feet in the river and let the cool stream take my stress away.
    Whether or not it's true or not, one of my med colleagues proposed that water or immersing oneself in water helps balance the ionic particles in your body, which is why it may help with mood. I personally think it may be psychologically related, because our very first instinctual association with comfort/safety/acceptance is in the watery environment in the womb. When we are stressed, it's usually due to being in a 'tight' spot, with a confusion of indecision, lack of internal or external acceptance, or plain anger (which is essentially based on fear of something)...comfort/safety/acceptance is a logical remedy.

My stress remedies:

Yes, talking to someone else too (in many respects, it's like a mild form of counselling/Psychology...though, it depends on how good a 'listener' the person you're talking to is)

Journalling

Acupuncture (because I'm an Acupuncturist...no fees for the treatment )

Kendo if I'm on the extremely irritable side

I would sleep it out till I wake up and take a nice shower.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    I would sleep it out till I wake up and take a nice shower.
    I thought you would have a big piece of strawberry cheesecake on your left hand and a microphone on your right hand.

I would run...run like Forest Gump.

i cry. i've been really stressed lately so crying helps a lot. especially with everything that's going on with my boys, i can't help it. everytime i see something that reminds me of them i find myself tearing up. it's uncontrollable. crying helps.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    i cry. i've been really stressed lately so crying helps a lot. especially with everything that's going on with my boys, i can't help it. everytime i see something that reminds me of them i find myself tearing up. it's uncontrollable. crying helps.
    Your boys? Are you referring to Yunjae?
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    Your boys? Are you referring to Yunjae?
    dbsk in general. jaejoong, yoochun, and junsu has filed a lawsuit against SME their management agency. it's a whole big mess. i can't explain it all now. you'll have to go read about it on other korean sites. i'm so sad right now. haven't been able to eat or sleep properly in the last 3 days.

dbsk in general. jaejoong, yoochun, and junsu has filed a lawsuit against SME their management agency. it's a whole big mess. i can't explain it all now. you'll have to go read about it on other korean sites. i'm so sad right now. haven't been able to eat or sleep properly in the last 3 days.
    oh gosh, gugu.as unfortunate as it can be, why bother to sacrifice your sleep and diet for them? yes, it's sad but they won't even know or appreciate a faithful fan as you are. come'on, take good care of yourself, silly girl.

oh gosh, gugu.as unfortunate as it can be, why bother to sacrifice your sleep and diet for them? yes, it's sad but they won't even know or appreciate a faithful fan as you are. come'on, take good care of yourself, silly girl.
    Im sure they understand if ya need to sleep/eat just like what ced wrote.
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

it's not that they won't understand, but i just can't. i keep thinking about the whole issue and a BIG possibility of them breaking up and i can't accept it. i don't know how i'll take it if they really break up. i really don't know.

it's not that they won't understand, but i just can't. i keep thinking about the whole issue and a BIG possibility of them breaking up and i can't accept it. i don't know how i'll take it if they really break up. i really don't know.
    Oh well, if that's their fate, so be it. Your worries wouldn't help. Nothing much can be done with this sort of inside politics going on that causes them to a possible disband. Besides, once a few boys from such boy bands established their name, the band will get disband too. So, Yunjae would probably tell you, "Lin, don't worry, we'll do just fine.". Oh yeah, who cares about the rest as along as Yun & Jae sticks together?

Oh well, if that's their fate, so be it. Your worries wouldn't help. Nothing much can be done with this sort of inside politics going on that causes them to a possible disband. Besides, once a few boys from such boy bands established their name, the band will get disband too. So, Yunjae would probably tell you, "Lin, don't worry, we'll do just fine.". Oh yeah, who cares about the rest as along as Yun & Jae sticks together?
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

DBSK = 5!!!!!!!!! not 2 or 3 or 4! it's 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yes, me being like this will help. fans from all over the world will prevent them from splitting up! they don't want to split up it's their stupid agency!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

DBSK = 5!!!!!!!!! not 2 or 3 or 4! it's 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yes, me being like this will help. fans from all over the world will prevent them from splitting up! they don't want to split up it's their stupid agency!

Nooooooooooo!!!!

They'll be so happy to know their fans outthere getting distress over their possible disband and probably jumping in joy! This is even possibly some malicious news from their agency to get alittle excitement out of their fans to their benefit. Grab your meal and quit brood over it, my dear!

I thought yunjae was a joke for you... This kind of obsession can't be healthy.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    I thought yunjae was a joke for you... This kind of obsession can't be healthy.
    Just let her be yittz, my Sensei is like Ken, unwavering to anything and everything. Me also included LOL. Although I'm the most eccentric . Well, we're the legendary Sannin

Ken - Orochimaru
    Moi - the super-pervert Jiraiya
    GuGu sensei - Tsunade

Quote Originally Posted by rosely View Post
    Just let her be yittz, my Sensei is like Ken, unwavering to anything and everything. Me also included LOL. Although I'm the most eccentric . Well, we're the legendary Sannin

Ken - Orochimaru
    Moi - the super-pervert Jiraiya
    GuGu sensei - Tsunade
    LOLLOLLOL Gugu indeed is a gambling addict, not sure about the big bonkers.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Nooooooooooo!!!!

They'll be so happy to know their fans outthere getting distress over their possible disband and probably jumping in joy! This is even possibly some malicious news from their agency to get alittle excitement out of their fans to their benefit. Grab your meal and quit brood over it, my dear!
    it's not just a ploy to see how much fans can get upset! 3 out of the 5 of them have filed a lawsuit against their agency! that's what the big commotion is about. if the 3 wins, more than likely the agency will not like it and not give them any work! that's when i'm going to fly to korea and sit in with the protesters over there. but if they lose the lawsuit then they'll be in hotter seats because the agency will make them suffer for even thinking of trying to sue them! i hate SM entertainment so much right now!

and puh-leaseeeeeeeeee i'm totally not on the same page as ken.