Thread: Mas Selamat is no longer selamat (safe)

Default Mas Selamat is no longer selamat (safe)

Yeah he is just being re-captured today in Malaysia and will be send back to Singapore. Just make sure to not let him escape through the toilet window AGAIN LOL.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...427691/1/.html

I'm sure that guy got a supernatural power of teleportation, otherwise it seems impossible to escape from a maximum security detention center just like that and through a toilet window .

Star Trek joke of the day:

Mas Selamat to Scotty - "Scotty, one to beam up"

Quote Originally Posted by rosely View Post
    Yeah he is just being re-captured today in Malaysia and will be send back to Singapore. Just make sure to not let him escape through the toilet window AGAIN LOL.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...427691/1/.html

I'm sure that guy got a supernatural power of teleportation, otherwise it seems impossible to escape from a maximum security detention center just like that and through a toilet window .

Star Trek joke of the day:

Mas Selamat to Scotty - "Scotty, one to beam up"
    ISD fixed the windows already, right?

He was apparently captured in Malaysia in April 1 but the news was not known until now.

Deputy Prime Minister and Home Affairs Minister Wong Kan Seng said Singapore is happy that Mas Selamat has been arrested.
    I'm sure Mr. Wong is the happiest...

Mr Wong added that the public was not informed earlier of the capture so as not to compromise operations and jeopardise sources of information.
    This is the part I don't understand. I really don't. >_>
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    ISD fixed the windows already, right?

He was apparently captured in Malaysia in April 1 but the news was not known until now.

I'm sure Mr. Wong is the happiest...
    Perhap you are right, but every singaporean should be happy about it. Perhap the whole world should be happy about it.

This is the part I don't understand. I really don't. >_>
    I think he doesn't want to inform the public until Mas Selamat is in safe location where his associates no longer can rescue him. I hope the authority in singapore able to squeeze valuable information out of the cold blooded terrorist.
    Last edited by Trien Chieu; 05-09-09 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    Perhap you are right, but every singaporean should be happy about it. Perhap the whole world should be happy about it.
    I'm not happy about it, but I'm not unhappy about it. I guess I'm just apathy.

I'm not happy about it, but I'm not unhappy about it. I guess I'm just apathy.
    Why are you not happy about it? Mas Selamat is a terrorist who wanted to blow up certain area in Singapore.

So this joker was captured on April Fools' Day.
    "By nature, men are nearly alike; by practice, they get to be wide apart."

Why are you not happy about it? Mas Selamat is a terrorist who wanted to blow up certain area in Singapore.
    I just don't care. It may seem like a tragedy to you, but at least my reaction would have pleased those who lived high up in the ivory tower.

I just don't care. It may seem like a tragedy to you, but at least my reaction would have pleased those who lived high up in the ivory tower.
    Oh, I thought you are from singapore.
    Of course, to me it would be a tragedy. It would feel sad to hear many innocent people killed by a cold blooded terrorist. You don't care about the potential innocent people? The potential victims aren't neccessary the people who live in ivory tower. They could be anyone in town. Do you have hatred for people who live in the ivory tower? Did they done you any wrong?

Oh, I thought you are from singapore.
    Of course, to me it would be a tragedy. It would feel sad to hear many innocent people killed by a cold blooded terrorist. You don't care about the potential innocent people? The potential victims aren't neccessary the people who live in ivory tower. They could be anyone in town. Do you have hatred for people who live in the ivory tower? Did they done you any wrong?
    I am from Singapore indeed. But my idea is, those in the Ivory Tower would love my type of response. Indeed, they had been the ones who told us to forget and move on after they lost Mas Selamat.

So who's really the one who doesn't care he was actually planning to do a 911 on us?

The Ivory Tower has worked hard to hold onto power and apathy is the result. They clearly did not enjoy it when we (including me) questioned on some of their policies... Political apathy is what they need so they can continue ruling forever. So why won't they be happy at my type of reaction?

I am from Singapore indeed. But my idea is, those in the Ivory Tower would love my type of response. Indeed, they had been the ones who told us to forget and move on after they lost Mas Selamat.

So who's really the one who doesn't care he was actually planning to do a 911 on us?

The Ivory Tower has worked hard to hold onto power and apathy is the result. They clearly did not enjoy it when we (including me) questioned on some of their policies... Political apathy is what they need so they can continue ruling forever. So why won't they be happy at my type of reaction?
    Oh my dear Xiangér, you're so wasting your time with him. lol
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    Oh my dear Xiangér, you're so wasting your time with him. lol
    Oh dear. Please forgive me, I've forgotten.

HEARTS to you.

Sorry, I didn't know about this.

Yeah, the infamous 'HONEST MISTAKE' argument.

Except that only those in the Ivory Tower gets to make honest mistakes. Those outside, get fired, thrown in jail or ostracised.

When he escaped, it was the lower level guys who took the blame. When he got captured, the PM congratulates the Minister!?!??!
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Mas Selamat is now detained in Malaysia under ISA for 2 years instead of being send back to Singapore.

http://bit.ly/qwl0G

Quote Originally Posted by rosely View Post
    Mas Selamat is now detained in Malaysia under ISA for 2 years instead of being send back to Singapore.

http://bit.ly/qwl0G
    I knew this would happen. More blushes on Mr. Wong's face, perhaps?

I knew this would happen. More blushes on Mr. Wong's face, perhaps?
    He prolly think that with Mas Selamat infamous *teleportation ability*, Mas should be better detained in Malaysia, in case if Mas escape again, then it will be the Malaysian Authority turn to have the shame.

What I don't understand is why the Bolehlah-Land authority want to accept other people's burden. Moronic and stupidity at its lowest order.

I guess the Bolehlah-land want to kiss US government arse by being a country who is extremely dilligent in subduing terrorism. They really need it all the good publicity with all those other bad publicity that is been piling up since last year - C4 killing, Police State, bad judiciary, undemocratic action etc.

+1 but... Mas's *ability* and *knowledge* about you-know-what might be useful to the Boleh-land?