Page 11 of 264 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thoughts

thanks guys, thanks so much for all the comments.
    i feel so loved!

don't worry, i'll go and win it all back and then some more! hahahahha

That's how gambling addiction starts.

If I had $900 to blow like that, I'd buy a decent bass with it (not that my current one isn't amazing, but I'd like a new one).
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

3 words random thought:

whoop-arse + badass + awesome

http://bit.ly/aZPSI

Truly International - literally

Lee Byung Hun + Josh Hartnett + Takuya Kimura + Shawn Yue - whoa!!

Anything with LBH is badass and awesome LOL

http://bit.ly/5oNaf

Wonder if can people grasp the meaning of being one's self, than trying so hard to be a personality that is so far from its own.

Unoriginal = unreal = Keep it natural!
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Self-proclaimed reputations and titles has no weight. Only reputations gained from good virtue and conduct bears value and respect from others.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 05-27-09 at 03:00 PM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post

In a world of 7 billion people, not including all those who have already come before and died, it's extremely unlikely that there are very many ideas that are truly original.

It's a humbling thought.

Drag me to hell ->> Stapler + dentures + kitten + flies + worm + button + coin + envelope + eyeballs + handkerchief + body fluid = EPIC SHOCK

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Self-proclaimed reputations and titles has no weight. Only reputations gained from good virtue and conduct bears value and respect from others.
    since you say it has no weight, you should just give in, not think much of my requests. call me sensei!!!!!

True love is like seeing ghosts; we all talk about it, but few of us have ever seen one.

Oh, and totally random... Amelia Earhart reminds me of Bellie, our Bellamia !
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

True love is like seeing ghosts.
    Indeed. They haunt you forever.

Wonder if can people grasp the meaning of being one's self, than trying so hard to be a personality that is so far from its own.

want to share who you keep ranting about?
    your post last time was similiar to this so it must be the same person..
    is this person on spcnet? real-life?
    do tell, i love talking shit. ha ha ha

**** no time to chat. about to get booted
    Last edited by kay &!*; 05-28-09 at 12:21 AM.
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    since you say it has no weight, you should just give in, not think much of my requests. call me sensei!!!!!
    Sorry. When I think of "sensei" I just want to curse and cuss like a sailor. Yes, the same reasons Yang Guo gave for not calling you Shifu. I will continue to call you GG.
    ---------------------------------

Random Thoughts of the night:

OMG! There's actually a guy that's very much like MuRong Fu.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 05-28-09 at 01:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kay &!* View Post
    want to share who you keep ranting about?
    your post last time was similiar to this so it must be the same person..
    is this person on spcnet? real-life?
    do tell, i love talking shit. ha ha ha

**** no time to chat. about to get booted
    Well, Carmen Sandiego.... (do you still have the desire to change your username, BTW?), maybe I'm eccentric, in a way. I can't stand unnatural personality, one pretending to be another/others. It's like piracy. It relates my mind to the thinking of the poorly records movie, in the cinema, where you can hear laughters and coughs in the process of recording.

Yes, someone in SPCNET, have you observed, so far, who is this "micro-film" recording our personalities?

Well, Carmen Sandiego.... (do you still have the desire to change your username, BTW?), maybe I'm eccentric, in a way. I can't stand unnatural personality, one pretending to be another/others. It's like piracy. It relates my mind to the thinking of the poorly records movie, in the cinema, where you can hear laughters and coughs in the process of recording.

Yes, someone in SPCNET, have you observed, so far, who is this "micro-film" recording our personalities?
    I think you should have it out in the open...or at least address this issue with the person privately and directly through the PM system or email. This sort of passive-aggressive character assassination on whomever your target is here doesn't look very good.

I don't have a problem with people adapting by adding bits they like from other people. What is originality anyway? From the minute we are born we imitate in order to survive in the world we live in. We are who we are based on the cues we recieve from the environment and the impressions permanently stamped on our brains.

Being different for the sake of being different is overrated. And if that said Spcneter heeds the advice of stop copying, are they then copying your train of thought and hence labeled weak for being easily impressionable.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    I think you should have it out in the open...or at least address this issue with the person privately and directly through the PM system or email. This sort of passive-aggressive character assassination on whomever your target is here doesn't look very good.
    Ok. Yes, it doesn't look good. I admit it.

Then again, if this whomever-it-may-concern really finds himself in my post, it actually means that he is not that hopeless, which is good. Isn't it? Will he change, is another matter though. Likely, too adamant to change.

I'd give it a 50-50 chance. He may or may not.

Yitty, the idea, is about keeping natural. That impression projected, was too rigid and not genuine. It's like, you can't force a cube into a triangular mold, can't you? Ok, maybe it's just me being paranoid. I just can't shake off the impression of personalities abused (in this case).

I rest my case.
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 05-28-09 at 03:47 AM.

Ok. Yes, it doesn't look good. I admit it.

Then again, if this whomever-it-may-concern really finds himself in my post, it actually means that he is not that hopeless, which is good. Isn't it? Will he change, is another matter though. Likely, too adamant to change.

I'd give it a 50-50 chance. He may or may not.

Yitty, the idea, is about keeping natural. That impression projected, was too rigid and not genuine. It's like, you can't force a cube into a triangular mold, can't you? Ok, maybe it's just me being paranoid. I just can't shake off the impression of personalities abused (in this case).

I rest my case.
    If you really have such a huge problem with this person, the thing to do is to send him/her a private communication and confront him/her directly about it. I'm *really* uncomfortable with this thread being used to take veiled pot-shots at other members.

It's not what this forum is for, and it's not what this thread is for.

Btw out of interest who is he trying to copy?
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    Btw out of interest who is he trying to copy?
    Yeah...I, for one, am completely lost here. I don't see anyone here trying to copy anyone else, so from here, it looks like a phantom complaint.