Page 16 of 264 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by kay &!* View Post
    so why isn't TC banned form spcnet?
    or at least, banned from certain sections of the forum.
    I question that as well.... I think maybe it is because Spcnet herself is not here?? Can't the super moderator ban him too??
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Kadaw View Post
    Hey, I'm actually much better today. The only good thing that made me happy lastnight was my roommate trying to cook pasta for dinner and ended up burning something, setting the alarm on. My neighbor from downstair came out all scared, she's a little cute chinese girl [a graduate student] probably your height or shorter and look alot like Linda Chung...listening to my roommate and her conversation was funny because he used to make fun of her all the time. But lately we just found out that she is going through cancer, and has been wearing her hat...her eyebrows are almost gone too. I'm deeply sad for her actually but seeing her usually makes my day brighter cuz she always carry a smile around.
    Hey,
    I am glad that you are feeling better today... I am trying to make myself feel better too. We all must have hope since bad things/events come and go...Ok, I guess everyone knows my height now... I feel so embarrassed to be so short and small... Sorry to hear about your roommates' neighbor though. That is so sad.... I smile a lot too and it is a natural thing for me to smile. I think a sincere smile can draw a lot of people to you since a smile means the same thing in every language.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Trinie, don't worry about your height. Short girls are much more acceptable than short guys...at least you're not 6'4" tall like this girl I went to school with.

Quote Originally Posted by jiang bao View Post
    Yesha Mesh. My name a Borat. In Kazakhstan, the favorite hobbies are disco dancing, archery, rape, and table tennis. In America, there are many hobbies too. I find more. Chinqui.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2l0nu6m2cw
    LOL, have you watch Bruno, I just watch it like 3 hours ago. Extremely shocking and hilarious, lots of dick-scene, yucks and gay scenes literally LOL. This movie should be NC17 LOL, how in the hell they past for R. Never know that dick can be shown in its entirety in an R film.

Trinie, don't go watch Bruno LOL. Just kidding. You're and adult you can watch whatever you want. Well I still remember you want to know how funny SBC is, so I'm just warning you just in case if you go watching it LOL, Extremely gross, times infinity.

I think I got muscle cramp on the right side of my stomach for crying so hard LOL, I mean laughing.

I laugh for the whole duration of the movie. Anyway, I got a sick and twisted kind of sense of humor LOL.

MY favorites Gags LOL:
    - Bruno hollywood tv show review
    - Self defense against gay attacker - ROFLLLLLLLLL
    - Talk show

So unbeliavable that many of those involve just doesn't realise they were part of a big movie LOL.
    Last edited by rosely; 07-10-09 at 07:50 PM.

how do i stop loving yunjae?

9 LOL? How overboard can you get with LOL and smilies?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Kadaw View Post
    Trinie, don't worry about your height. Short girls are much more acceptable than short guys...at least you're not 6'4" tall like this girl I went to school with.
    Thanks Happy Kadaw! I think height is more of an issue for guys than girls in general I think. I am not even 5 feet tall, but 6'4?? HELL NO!! I would not want to be that tall...

Quote Originally Posted by rosely View Post
    LOL, have you watch Bruno, I just watch it like 3 hours ago. Extremely shocking and hilarious, lots of dick-scene, yucks and gay scenes literally LOL. This movie should be NC17 LOL, how in the hell they past for R. Never know that dick can be shown in its entirety in an R film.

Trinie, don't go watch Bruno LOL. Just kidding. You're and adult you can watch whatever you want. Well I still remember you want to know how funny SBC is, so I'm just warning you just in case if you go watching it LOL, Extremely gross, times infinity.

I think I got muscle cramp on the right side of my stomach for crying so hard LOL, I mean laughing.

I laugh for the whole duration of the movie. Anyway, I got a sick and twisted kind of sense of humor LOL.

MY favorites Gags LOL:
    - Bruno hollywood tv show review
    - Self defense against gay attacker - ROFLLLLLLLLL
    - Talk show

So unbeliavable that many of those involve just doesn't realise they were part of a big movie LOL.
    What is Bruno?? Is it gross or funny?? Is it related to Borat?

no platonic friendships. annoying.
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    9 LOL? How overboard can you get with LOL and smilies?
    Hahaha, go watch Bruno. I'm sure 9 LOLs is not enough to describe it, ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    What is Bruno?? Is it gross or funny?? Is it related to Borat?
    Yeah, is the new movie by Sacha Baron Cohen (SBC). This time impersonating a gay fashionista from Austria named Bruno. The last time he impersonating someone from Kazakhstan named Borat.

If you can stand all the gay scene (yucks) LOL, they are abundant, eewww, the movie is extremely funny and super gross. I close my eyes or look the other way in some scenes because it's too much even for a guy.

click to show/hide spoilers
    There are gags like the Paula Abdul and the mexican chair or Ron Paul and gay sex video, yeah that is another LOL. I just can't imagine how they can manage to Punk'D Ron Paul himself LOL. I guess Ron Paul is really a moron

In reality SBC is a British Jewish but he mocked everyone from the Hindus, Chinese, Korean, African American, Christian and Muslim. Check out how he try to negotiate peace between the Jews and the Palestinian, or how he try to get himself kidnapped in Beirut by an Islamic warlord/terrorist and also mocking the jews as a Gay Rabbi in Israel city complete with his gay Rabbi outfit.
    Last edited by rosely; 07-11-09 at 07:54 AM.

is it true that beer is hella expensive in Canada and Aussie?
    like, a case of Heineken is $50.
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Watching ITV's Boy Meets Girl. About soul interchanged between a man and a woman. The actress (Rachael Stirling) is so believable as a man trapped in a woman's body. Funny how she is checking *her* own body, wearing bra and selecting dress to wear. And also ignoring her live-in BF, awkward LOL.

A woman with man's mannerism, agressiveness, chugging coke, the burp, wearing hood sweater and high heels LOL.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r53/garrett850/bra.png')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://1.2.3.11/bmi/www.comedy.org.uk/images/library/people/180x200/b/boy_meets_girl_veronica.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.comedy.org.uk/images/library/comedies/300/b/boy_meets_girl_1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.lovefilm.com/lovefilm/images/products/4/108274-large.jpg')

Is playing Valkyrie Profile again. Wants to play VP2:Silmeria but needs either a PS2 or PS3 with backward compatibility... sigh.

*hugs the Valkyrie sisters' plushies* @.@;
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Yea, it is the same person.... I am still waiting for her to leave in about another 2 weeks or so... Luckily, she has been gone for this past week due to jury duty. She will come back next week again for her "studying" and then take her test the week after and then LEAVE!! I will be celebrating..

Sorry to know that you are unemployed as well... It really sucks since we are broke and it feels as if we are wasting time.... But don't worry, we will all find a job soon...
    Then focus yourself on her leaving, it'll make you happier

Don't get me started how broke one feels in our situation There're (not too expensive) things I want to buy so desperately but they are being put on hold for now because those are "wants" and I have to settle my monthly "needs" first.

Quote Originally Posted by BearBearNweather View Post
    Then focus yourself on her leaving, it'll make you happier

Don't get me started how broke one feels in our situation There're (not too expensive) things I want to buy so desperately but they are being put on hold for now because those are "wants" and I have to settle my monthly "needs" first.
    Yea, thanks and it is not that much longer so I can wait...

I know the feeling of being broke all too well... I had to sell so much of my stuff on ebay to pay off my little bills each month. I have to put a lot of things on hold, including renewing my passport which is one of the most important things for me to do now. Yup, needs come before wants....

Whoa!, Van Wilder is so bz. Once a Deadpool now Hal Jordan - yay! and less than 3 days for a meeting with Professor Slughorn
    Last edited by rosely; 07-12-09 at 08:54 PM.

I know the feeling of being broke all too well... I had to sell so much of my stuff on ebay to pay off my little bills each month. I have to put a lot of things on hold, including renewing my passport which is one of the most important things for me to do now. Yup, needs come before wants....
    Let's .
    I'm trying to stay positive...trying.

Quote Originally Posted by BearBearNweather View Post
    Let's .
    I'm trying to stay positive...trying.
    I totally agree! In such tough times like this we all have to try to stay positive or else we will not make it. There will always be a better tommorrow...

Badfinger's "No Matter What" is the *perfect* music for driving your car through an automated car wash to.

RC is addicted to RC.

Remember Cedric is addicted to Restaurant City.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?