Page 263 of 264 FirstFirst ... 163213253254255256257258259260261262263264 LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,260 of 5270

Thread: Random Thoughts

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.gifbin.com/bin/112010/1289908476_tsa-female-frsisking.gif')

new way to check a chick's body
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    wait wah, cedrick is a chick?
    Actually, Cedric is a multicellular, eukaryotic organisms; taxonomically categorized under the Kingdom of Animalia, simply known as Homo sapien.

I don't have feathers all over me.
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 11-22-10 at 06:22 AM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by skylee View Post
    I did!
    I don't know why you did, but Thank you.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Long time I have started a new thread. Maybe I should start one like "Things you thought and have happened and have not happened". e.g. When I was very young (around 12 years), there is no mobile phone. I did think that it will be nice if there is a way for people to contact one another on the go. Of course, I never thought of a device like mobile phone. Today, I am thinking it will be nice if laptop does not need adaptator. Or has it already happened?

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Long time I have started a new thread. Maybe I should start one like "Things you thought and have happened and have not happened". e.g. When I was very young (around 12 years), there is no mobile phone. I did think that it will be nice if there is a way for people to contact one another on the go. Of course, I never thought of a device like mobile phone. Today, I am thinking it will be nice if laptop does not need adaptator. Or has it already happened?
    I wanted to fly like wuxia men. But Humans have not developed such capability.

I also wanted to see the world having flying cars like in the comics. That hasn't happened either.

I still have hope.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Yeah. It's so pristine and modern. But I do welcome the upgrade.

Bytime, just how many books do you own?
    I thought I knew, but it turned out to be a miscount because I have books that are not in my room i.e. box in the basement, bathroom, guest room, living room, luggage. It's not quite 1,000 but maybe in 5 years I'll get there haha. I'll update with a more exact figure if that ever happens lol.
    -----

It was really hard to wake up today.
    I like me.

God, I HATE cmpanies that force you to speak into the phone to pick from their menu ("if you want to ____, say ____"). The telephone pad was a fine input device, you ****ing asswipes!

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    God, I HATE cmpanies that force you to speak into the phone to pick from their menu ("if you want to ____, say ____"). The telephone pad was a fine input device, you ****ing asswipes!
    What companies force customers to use the voice command system and don't allow the keypad as a backup? Every company I've dealt with that uses the voice command system also allows the keypad.

OMG @ the new forum
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    What companies force customers to use the voice command system and don't allow the keypad as a backup? Every company I've dealt with that uses the voice command system also allows the keypad.
    The one I just called (Citi) did not allow key input the first time. When I keyed in, it acted as if nothing had been done. Only after they wasted 2 minutes of my time, did they say "blah blah blah, OR use the keypad." This time it allowed it. By then I was not a happy customer.

i should have never taken you for granted. now you are gone. all that is left is silence and emptiness. if only my tears could bring you back. my heart cries out for you. will you remember the smiles we've shared, the tears we've shed together, the songs we've sang together, the laughter, and happy moments we've had over the past years? will you miss me when i'm not there to pickup your call when you're stuck in traffic driving home from work? i can't remember a christmas that we've not spent together...will this year be a first? are you trying to forget about me? 13 months 8 days from now, will you still remember my name? psychiatrists aren't suppose to abandon their patients...you're doing a bad job. i don't think i wanna pay you. its 3am where you are now. i hope you are having sweet dreams and that you keep me in your heart and still remember me.

@ Lunar's video - Oh man, if they keep doing that then I will never travel by air ever again.
    Less Than Perfect

Do not install Think Point in you computer! It will take over your computer (including Safe Mode) and it will be very hard to remove.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Good nite. Hope this is random enough.

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    new way to check a chick's body
    The security lady forgot to do the other side.

My latest diary entry - "Singing Taylor Swift :: A Human-Centered Approach".

I think I should publish a paper on this!

Is there any link where I can read this? Sounds interesting.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

LoL but who is the girl in your avatar?

---

I've been having a string of bad hair days, including today. It's a good thing I have a rather extensive hat/beanie collection.
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    Is there any link where I can read this? Sounds interesting.
    Here is the abstract: as I was singing in my car today, it occurred to me that by singing loudly and pleasurefully (which I felt like doing), I was producing sounds that were less-than-pleasureful for other people who hear it (due to my average vocal). It's not a big deal if I'm by myself, but when there are others around, it's better if I can produce more pleasureful sounds for them -- this is the Human-Centered Approach, as opposed to the Self-Centered Approach of singing to my own needs. Thus I concluded that even for something trivial such as singing, the Art of Living shows clearly: it's not always about yourself.
    Last edited by PJ; 11-23-10 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    LoL but who is the girl in your avatar?
    Jazmine Sullivan. She looks like a friend of mine who is 50% Japanese, 50% white.