Page 14 of 264 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    why is my internet traffic so slow now?
    Ahem* cos maybe u d/l too many naughty pics last night.
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

**** shit!, I bought those Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans from a squib and got the flavor combinations of vomit, earwax and dirt. Eeewwwww.

Quote Originally Posted by rosely View Post
    **** shit!, I bought those Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans from a squib and got the flavor combinations of vomit, earwax and dirt. Eeewwwww.
    yucks. Wrap it as a present and give them to the person you don't like most

It's close to midnight and I have a slight headache, so i'm off to sleep. Good night, folks!
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Cultural differences, work sucks! I rest my case!
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by BearBearNweather View Post
    yucks. Wrap it as a present and give them to the person you don't like most
    Well, there is going to be a problem with that, I mean sending stuffs. Coz my Owl is missing since yesterday. Some muggle or maybe mudblood prolly caught it and barbecued it for dinner.

I really hate muggle and mudblood and squib. This deatheater group sound very promising with all those killing, torture and stuff. Where can I sign up?

want to sleep in 30 mins time

Just done buying my ticket online for HP6, Wednesday, 15th July, 8.00 PM at Cineworld Fountainpark.

Ok, back to my soul splitting horcrux thingy. I only manage up to my 5th Horcrux until my friend remind me to buy HP6 ticket for next week viewing. Now I forgot already all the incantations and spells. I guess back to reading the grimoire.

Some people are just hardcore nerds and geeks. In other words, they have zero to very, very low social communication with real people. They're what we call hermits.

-----------------------

Psych vs Monk? Psych for the win!
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 07-06-09 at 05:19 PM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Some people are just hardcore nerds and geeks. In other words, they have zero to very, very low social communication with real people. They're what we call hermits.

-----------------------

Psych vs Monk? Psych for the win!
    Hey don't be so mean to the geeks. The Geeks Shall Inherit the Earth you know. Who said geeks doesn't communicate. They need to communicate to buy ticket and foods and stuff and to talk with teachers and lecturers and professors, bus drivers etc.

They are not always living in the basement or the attic (like me, well it's only temporary, not count). They also go out to the market to resupply and get fresh air and other things.

They even got a very sofisticated way of communicating. Klingon, Elven, Aiel Far Dareis Mai hand-talk, Old Tongue (Sa souvraya niende misain ye), binary code.

Tears: The hydraulic force by which masculine power is defeated by feminine power.....such a bloody brilliant quote!!

And, er, "Ignoring is bliss".
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Life is just so boring sometimes....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    Life is just so boring sometimes....
    Well, it can be! What's with this random thought of yours, Trinie? Pray tell!

My neck and shoulder is giving me a hard time.

a bit tired. taking a nap soon.

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    Well, it can be! What's with this random thought of yours, Trinie? Pray tell!

My neck and shoulder is giving me a hard time.
    Hey Cedie,
    I am just deeply depressed right now due to an in law that has been pissing me off and causing my family and me so many problems. I am also still unemployed right now... I also see that life is really boring.... It is the same old cycle over and over again.... I always wonder what is the meaning and purpose of life?? I get so sick of it....

Is your neck and shoulder ok? My mom's shoulder and neck were bothering her too... She is feeling better now though, thank goodness so I hope that you are as well.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    Hey Cedie,
    I am just deeply depressed right now due to an in law that has been pissing me off and causing my family and me so many problems. I am also still unemployed right now... I also see that life is really boring.... It is the same old cycle over and over again.... I always wonder what is the meaning and purpose of life?? I get so sick of it....

Is your neck and shoulder ok? My mom's shoulder and neck were bothering her too... She is feeling better now though, thank goodness so I hope that you are as well.
    Hey Trinie, sorry to hear that you're having a bad time right now, especially your family...in a way, I'm feeling the same and this is probably my worst day this year for me. I'm not sure if you remember about that female friend of mine but today she came to my office at the end of the day. Before leaving work, she hopped in my car without my approval for a short conversation. The questions she asked me really flip me the wrong way to the point that I opened my door and asked her to leave. She wouldn't leave and that was what pissing me off, and I started to get aggressive, really annoyed, and start yelling at her...still she wouldn't leave my car. I kept telling her that she was really annoying me right now and kept asking her to please leave my car but she wouldn't. I was about to the point where I would push her off my car or crash into the vehicle parked in front of me. I guess she got really upset and mad that she saw this mean side of me and before she left my vehicle, she stole my wallet and took off with her car. Wtf is wrong with girls these days? I found myself running after her car and start smashing the side of her window with my fist as she drove by. That's the end of my friendship for her.
    Last edited by Happy Kadaw; 07-09-09 at 09:33 PM.

There's nothing wrong with girls in general, just that one girl seems to have issues.
    Sorry to hear about that.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded WenEr View Post
    There's nothing wrong with girls in general, just that one girl seems to have issues.
    Sorry to hear about that.
    Or maybe just party girls, which she happens to be one. Party girls around here tend to do stupid crap when they're mad...like scratching or smashing their ex bfs car.

The reason why she wanted to talk was because I haven't had time to hang out with my friends, and how I haven't been responding to her texts. What bothered me most was when she asked me why I'm always spending time with my family...I told her I love them and its none of her damn business.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Kadaw View Post
    Or maybe just party girls, which she happens to be one. Party girls around here tend to do stupid crap when they're mad...like scratching or smashing their ex bfs car.

The reason why she wanted to talk was because I haven't had time to hang out with my friends, and how I haven't been responding to her texts. What bothered me most was when she asked me why I'm always spending time with my family...I told her I love them and its none of her damn business.
    How old is she?

Based on that, she just sounds like one of those selfish *****y kind of girls. I mean, if she only got upset at you for not answering text messages, that's pretty dumb. It may be a good thing that you aren't friends with her anymore.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded WenEr View Post
    How old is she?

Based on that, she just sounds like one of those selfish *****y kind of girls. I mean, if she only got upset at you for not answering text messages, that's pretty dumb. It may be a good thing that you aren't friends with her anymore.
    She's 27yo with two kids. I known her for over 12 years and she used to be a good high school friend. Two weeks ago I took a vacation with my family down in Florida, and I had no idea she went too (the reason was to drop of her child). She jokingly asked me if we can hang out and I told her no because all my plans are scheduled and my transportation is limited. She got upset and later sent me texts that I ignored because I just want to enjoy my vacation and not read her drama.

Though my yelling and the urge to push her off my car today made me thought about the monster I was...I felt really bad right now.