Thread: Guys V.S. Girls - who you rather be?

Default Guys V.S. Girls - who you rather be?

do you think it's better being a guy or a girl? What are the pros and cons? What are the advantages and disadvantages of being a guy or a girl in our modern age society. Also given a choice, would you rather be a guy or a girl?

does this somehow have anything to do with this post of mine?

i wanna be a boy in hopes of jaejoong giving me a second look.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghaleon View Post
    do you think it's better being a guy or a girl? What are the pros and cons? What are the advantages and disadvantages of being a guy or a girl in our modern age society. Also given a choice, would you rather be a guy or a girl?
    One more option, you can be a girl/guy.
    For more information, check with GuGu.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    One more option, you can be a girl/guy.
    you should be able to choose which kind of pleasure you want.

For more information, check with GuGu.
    currently occupied with yunjae pics from the fan meeting, will be unavailable for 10 hours.

Nowadays the line between a guy and a girl has been thinned considerably: guys can look like girls (long hair, delicate skin), dress like girls (bright colors & tight pants), act like girls, etc. You can even change your gender via surgery if you want. There's now considerable flexibility in gender roles... for the progressive societies anyway.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

I would have to be gay if I want to be a chick. And then I would be the hottest chick that guys can't get because I'll be a lesbian lol.

I think there are good and bad to both, but I think overall I would rather be a guy in my family because my parents are sexist and treat guys very well. They don't need to do anything and are treated like kings, while girls like me are treated like maids...I think overall, guys still have it better in the male dominated societies...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

I dunno, it's a draw.

As I said before, guys can write their names on the ground while peeing. But on the other hand, girls can have multiple orgasms back to back!
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

a guy if I get to be 7 feet tall and make millions
    then i can **** school!
    Last edited by Ren Ying Ying; 05-16-09 at 11:53 PM.

It's a draw, really.

I mean, the only immediate benefit I see with being a guy is strength. Every time I watch lives or shows of the bands I like, the guitarist and bassist can lift their instruments way above their heads when they're done a song, and it looks really cool. I can't do that even if I tried, because I'm weaker and my bass weighs a ton. Also, male musicians can do more cool moves on stage than girls without looking like an idiot.

Being female is good, because people tend to be nicer to you and be more polite. Plus I like dressing up and looking nice.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

Hmmm....well, it's a toss up between being able to dress up prettily with long hair and dresses, or the amazing luck of not having to go through monthly periods or carrying a child for 9 months (not to mention labor)............

I'd be a guy any day.

Quote Originally Posted by jadebunny9 View Post
    Hmmm....well, it's a toss up between being able to dress up prettily with long hair and dresses, or the amazing luck of not having to go through monthly periods or carrying a child for 9 months (not to mention labor)............

I'd be a guy any day.
    LOL Bunbun, conveniently practical one! That's one neat reply!
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    I think there are good and bad to both, but I think overall I would rather be a guy in my family because my parents are sexist and treat guys very well. They don't need to do anything and are treated like kings, while girls like me are treated like maids...I think overall, guys still have it better in the male dominated societies...
    My family is different, my parents are fair, not sexist. However, I think I would rather be a guy than a girl.

I love girls, and female is my preferred gender... so men had it so easy that I want to be a man.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    I love girls, and female is my preferred gender... so men had it so easy that I want to be a man.
    you mean men have it easy due to no pms or giving birth?

Despite what Bunny pointed out about pregnancy and monthly menstrual cycles, I like being a girl. I like my clothes, my small feet=cheap shoes, changing nail polish colors w/out being looked weirdly if I were a guy, watch chick flicks/teenage dramas without being judged, and so much more. Maybe I prefer to be a girl because I don't have a clear idea of what it's like being a guy (w/ their good and rough times). I do think that some females have self-esteem issues but some males have ego issues, which is a lot worse.
    Less Than Perfect

Be happy with who you are
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

I really quite like being a girl. Perhaps this is also because I quite like being myself haha.

I actually think it's quite difficult to be a guy in this day and age.

I am speaking from the perspective of an American female. If I were in certain developing countries...I'd prefer to be a male...maybe.
    I like me.