Vet - but for dogs only
Tennis player or volleyball player
You play Snooker weekly, that's cool. Where I'm from, we don't really have snooker tables in our pool halls. I only know one place that has one and it's in another state.
Last edited by Yeung Gor; 05-15-09 at 10:26 PM.
1. an actress
2. a runway model
3. fashion magazine editor such as Vogue
unfortunately, i see these as being far-fetched.. so i have to stick to something more 'realistic' and 'practical'.. hence, going for my B.S in Political Science..
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
1) In a bookstore and
- don't have to worry about the sales and profits
- get to chase out unpleasant, rude browsers/customers or those who damage books or dump them everywhere without a care
2) Law enforcer who has the authority to prosecute rapists, molesters, abusers etc in the most, most satisfying methods
3) a professional, (very) wealthy tai-tai
Last edited by BearBearNweather; 05-16-09 at 10:35 AM.
Either a writer or a director (film or play).
I really want to get my hand on those World Championship Trophy at the Crucible. And winning it by doing the 147 for all the frames LOL, that will be a really awesome things to do.
I can play snooker for hours non stop, once I play overnight for 2 continuous days/night when I'm an undergrad student. It's really an addicted game for me. And it's really a things of perfection to play, which is cool. Can't imagine how I feel if I can do it as a profession and to make money from it LOL.
The money is really big, trust me, but since dwindling down because of the restriction on tobacco advertising and sponsorship.
These are my dreams. not sure whether there are professions:
1. space traveller. visit the universe to say hi to others, if there are
2. time traveller. visit back to the source of life to know the past and into the future to see if there is really rebirth
3. magic doctor. cure people of illnesses.
I used to dream of becoming a beauty therapist or manga novelist. But I also had some rather unrealistic thoughts of becoming a ghost hunter.
Have you learned to love one another?
- Professional Killer or Spy like Jason Bourne LOL
- MMA fighter in UFC who always win using BJJ submission - "winning the fights without hurting the opponent"
- Professional Gambler ala the Du Shen LOL - extreme badass with cards and dice yay
I am John White and i am doing MS in computer science. And my dream is Red Hat Certified Professional.
SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS 2010 and 2012 CHAMPS
Archaeologist, linguist, historian
Last edited by kidd; 06-11-09 at 10:20 AM.
和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話，係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話，而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩
It used to be and for a long time to become a financial planner ($$).
This yr, my dream has changed.
Now... eh next nba superstar?
~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
~ aka Mini T-mac here ~
An Art Director, preferably for a cosmetics line.
Another dream profession I've always had is a flight attendant. I love traveling and being able to see different parts of the world. I would make this my permanent profession if money weren't an issue (and if I met the height requirement ).