Thread: [ASK] What is the title?

Question [ASK] What is the title?

Hello guys
    I'm newbie here. As you see, this is my first post.
    I have a picture about a drama which I am interested in.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/8347/99423067.jpg')
    Some people said that one of the actor of this drama is Arashi's member. If you know what the title of the drama please tell me!
    Give you a million thanks for you who participate in helping me!
    NB: This is a Japanese series drama, not Korean.

I think it called TOKIO ~chichi e no dengon starring Sakurai Sho and Tokio's Kokubun Taichi. It's a 20 episodes of 15 minutes each episode.

The 18th NHK Yorudora is Tokio, based on a 2002 science-fiction novel by Touno Keigo, the same author who wrote Byakuyakou.
    The painful tears and deep emotions of the bonds between father and son transcend time in this epic, heart-warming drama.

The year is 1979, and Miyamoto Takumi's life suddenly changes when he meets a mysterious young man named Tokio at a park in Asakusa. The young man says, "I've come from the future. I'm your son, Tokio." Thinking it's some kind of bad joke, Takumi doesn't believe him at all. However, Tokio can predict the future, make strange machines, and shows Takumi strange powers. Takumi, who at first doesn't pay any mind to Tokio, slowly begins to believe him.

Present day, 2004. Miyamoto Tokio is suffering from a serious illness and is in between life and death. As 50-year-old Takumi watches over Tokio in his sickbed, he suddenly remembers strange happenings that took place 25 years ago...

A father and son who cross the borders of space and time to meet 25 years in the past; 1979. They travel together to Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka, searching for Takumi's lover, Chizuru, who has disappeared. Takumi, who had been a bitter man, begins to grow as a human being through spending time with his son, who came from the world of the future. Throughout a strange two-week journey together, Tokio watches his father in his younger days, and leaves him with an encouraging message.
    [source: DramaWiki]

I hope it helps.
    Spring Summer Autumn Winter.
    Pair ducks nest fly together.
    Clemencies. Summer life, feather winter white.
    Green meadow in spring, before the autumn bite.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.