Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you hate about airplanes and airports?

Default What do you hate about airplanes and airports?

I hate babies crying and their parents bringing small babies into airplanes that disturbs my sleep at night.

I hate the small gap between my chair and the next person, and always fighting them for the armrest.

I hate the small space between me and the guy in front of me, and the fact that when they recline the chair, my food on the tray is always threatened to be squashed.

I hate, freaking hate, ppl behind me who tried to knee or hit my chair when i tried to recline it.

I hate the small confine space that made it hard for me to stretch my legs.

I hate the airline foods that taste like rejects from restaurants. With the amount of money that we pay, don't you think that they can provide better food?

I hate the fact that some air stewardess looks so mature.

I hate the fact that i need to be at an airport 3 hours prior to departure. Why can't airport acts like bus terminals and let us be there 30 min before departure?

I hate luggage collectors who made me wait 30 min to get a freaking bag.

I hate airports/ airplanes and wishes we got teleportation instead.

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

lol! that is a long list.

but then i have to agree with everything on that list. and my friend also asked me this when we were on the plane a couple of weeks ago, "how come none of them looks pretty like the ones we see on tv?" i bursted out laughing!

i also don't like how they let us board the plane. they let VIP people go first when they actually sit in the front! and the people with kids and stuff! why? we all pay the same amount, if the kids are coming with them then they should be responsible for their kids, not let the rest of us wait!

then there are people who bring more than one carry on! i don't know how they let her pass with two carry ons, but yeah we're told to put our carry on in the compartment above our seats then our other bag/purse can go under the seat. but these two ladies had two freakin huge *** bags that they took up other people's compartment area with their bags! it's so annoying!

then i hate the people who work there. none of them ever smile! they actually are rude in fact. the bag ticket/check person is always a mean chubby old lady who looks like they can make a child cry with their stares. and they're so freaking pissed off when we can't do the electronic check in because their freaking machine isn't cooperating with us. HELLO! i don't travel everyday! and it's their ****en job to help us!

and the gift shops! omg! they hike up the price of everything at those stupid gift shops at the airport! a candy bar i can get for 75cents was 2 bucks!

then you know how they don't let us take water or food pass security? well, at first i thought it was for safety reasons, but i have come to find out on my own that it's their scheme to ****en rob us! i wasted 20 bucks on nasty chinese food that i wouldn't even pay 5 bucks for in my town. and did i mention the amount of food was no larger than my fist? and the drinks at the bars? omg, a glass of margarita was 20 bucks! ****en insane!
    Last edited by GuGu; 05-15-09 at 12:18 AM.

I agree with everything that's been said. Also mention male stewards.

US domestic flights even worse - no food, you have to pay for food. US companies also charge for alcohol.

I hate the dryness, the noise, the cramp space, the difficulty to fall asleep.

I hate the crap music.

I hate babies

I hate security checks that takes so fricken long.

I hate all the lines you have to be in.

I hate the smell.

I hate the toilet design, how you can't turn on the water without letting your fingers go. How am I suppose to wash my hands with one finger on the tap.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

I hate fat people

The smell inside the airplane makes me want to vomit. It smells like a combination of rotten coffee and mice turd.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

lol I've never smelt rotten coffee nor mice turd.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

That I've never been on one.
    "I'd call you a genius... but I'm in the room."
    -Doctor Who

I hate CRYING babies (if they don't cry and don't run everywhere, I'm okay).

I hate sitting around people that throws up in the plane. The smell is just too gross.

I hate it when I have to transfer terminals (and the route is hard to understand).

Clearly, I am the God of Hatred.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5177&stc=1&d=124243720 0')

(But I have so much love... !!)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

i hate sitting next to people that are not eye candy.
    i hate when my ears hurt.
    i hate when the mother****ing leg area is so cramped.
    i hate it when the flight attendants are *****asses.
    i hate the food.
    i hate the ****ing asian people that never follows the rule. when the plane hasn't even landed, they're already taking out their seatbelts and cramming? the **** with them
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

i absolutely love to sit next to someone with effing bad B.O - get some deordarant u a$$
    I absolutely love the effing cheap food - somehow i always get a stomach ache after.
    i love the flight attendants, as most of the guys look gay. i mean literally gAY looking.
    i love that i cant afford first class tickets. -thats how i roll.
    i love being on a plane for 10hrs+. - Since i have nothing better to do but sit and stare @old men farting.
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

as for airplanes, i hate flying itself...because i fear death. especially the idea of burning to death. i also hate the rocky take off, turbulence, and rocky landing. i get motion sickness easily. i hate the cost of flying...and the fact that i can never afford to be in first class even for once. i hate it when i don't get the aisle seat since my bladder is so small. i don't like to disrupt people when they are asleep so that they can get up to allow me to go to the bathroom, that's why i prefer the aisle seat.

as for airports, i hate the traffic and the time i must put aside for the entire boarding process.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

what's the best way from Melbourne to Sydney? plane?
    train? how long does it take? -__-
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Plane is the easiest.

Driving is about 10-12 hours on the highway.

Train is overnight.

Are you in melbourne now and going to meet yittz?

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    Plane is the easiest.

Driving is about 10-12 hours on the highway.

Train is overnight.

Are you in melbourne now and going to meet yittz?

Han Solo
    LOL no, i'm still in the States!
    Will be in Melbourne soon.. i am sooo excited
    Han Solo, you're in Melb right? can you tell me how long it takes from Hawthorn to Melbourne/South Melbourne?!??? god, i heard it takes 45 min to an hour by public transportation.. WTF?!

Hawthorn to the city by public transport around 20 min.
    Wuxiapedia

Troll Control

Quote Originally Posted by kay &!* View Post
    what's the best way from Melbourne to Sydney? plane?
    train? how long does it take? -__-
    Use the airlines like Jetstar or Virgin Blue cos its cheap. And its a short flight as well.
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

I'm annoyed when I'm not flying 1st or business class.

Crying babies and it's usually too dry.
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

Melbourne to Sydney for me is around 8 hours drive with minimal breaks in between.