Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Have you guys ran into anyone at spcnet that you know in real life?

Default Have you guys ran into anyone at spcnet that you know in real life?

I am wondering if this has happened to you guys yet?? It didn't to me until recently, but sadly I argued with that person...I won't say who(SS and Linda know who I am referring to), however, I was really mad and wonder if that person knew it was me that they were arguing with? I also wonder if they would have backed down if they knew it was me. What was sad is that this person used to be a close friend of mine(I even attended her wedding and was going to be her bridesmaid but my mom would not allow me to since she thinks if I am a bridesmaid too many times then I can't be a real bride myself) and argued with me over something really stupid... However, I know her so well so I knew exactly how she would react so I was not surprised at all.This is the same friend that I often mention about her parents bragging about her being a doctor when she is nothing even close to it. I stopped being friends with her because she lies to her teeth and is really fake.

Anyways, would you guys act differently if you knew a member at Spcnet in real life?
    Last edited by Trinie; 05-15-09 at 07:04 PM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

i didn't run into anyone, but i intentionally hang out with them and i really like both of the people i met up with. they are super cool!
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    I am wondering if this has happened to you guys yet?? It didn't to me until recently, but sadly I argued with that person...I won't say who(SS and Linda know who I am referring to), however, I was really mad and wonder if that person knew it was me that they were arguing with? I also wonder if they would have backed down if they knew it was me. What was sad is that this person used to be a close friend of mine(I even attended her wedding and was going to be her bridesmaid but my mom would not allow me to since she thinks if I am a bridesmaid too many times then I can't be a real bride myself) and argued with me over something really stupid... However, I know her so well so I knew exactly how she would react so I was not surprised at all.This is the same friend that I often mention about her parents bragging about her being a doctor when she is nothing even close to it. I stopped being friends with her because she lies to her teeth and is really fake.

Anyways, would you guys act differently if you knew a member at Spcnet in real life?
    So... she's a spcnet member but doesn't know you are also a member?
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

I don't think I really know anyone in real life from SPCNet. I talk to some members now and then, but I haven't met anyone.

I don't act any differently than I do in real life and on SPCNet, though in real like I'm nicer.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

i don't think so but who can be so sure now a days
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    So... she's a spcnet member but doesn't know you are also a member?
    Yea, she is a new spcnet member but doesn't know that I have been here for many years.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    Yea, she is a new spcnet member but doesn't know that I have been here for many years.

Like Pat, I don't run into them. I only know one personally and we go out now and then.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

No, not besides my family. I really have to get some of my friends to joing spcnet.
    "I'd call you a genius... but I'm in the room."
    -Doctor Who

besides my friend who i forced to register? nope, no one else.
    but i can't say she comes on anymore. she said spcnet was boring.
    f her. i told her she's stinky, i think that's why she's mad at me right now.

yeah, i have............................ i ran into Gugu at a strip bar

Quote Originally Posted by Ghaleon View Post
    yeah, i have............................ i ran into Gugu at a strip bar
    oh! was that you that picked up my gay friend? -_-

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    oh! was that you that picked up my gay friend? -_-
    it was at a female strip club and i recall my friend got some lapdances from u

it was at a female strip club and i recall my friend got some lapdances from u
    hon, the person that gave you the hot lapdance was no woman. you were so drunk you probably don't remember.

I never met anyone from spcnet. I don't usually try to meet anyone online. But I do have a crazy story about meeting someone online in person. I used to play this online game where you can form team and compete with other teams. My team had members from all around the world, and we only knew each other from our gaming names. We all played the game more than 8 yrs, so it was a long bond. And I never expect to meet them in person til one time I was chatting with one of my teammates and he lives in my city. So I ask him where he works at, and turns out all along he works next door to me. Yea, we were both shocked, that we were internet friends for 8 yrs and we been working next door to each other all along as well. We finally met in person during our lunch break from work, and even though I knew him for a long time, it felt really strange talking to him in person, like a complete stranger. It was odd.

hon, the person that gave you the hot lapdance was no woman. you were so drunk you probably don't remember.
    so i guess ur a man?

so i guess ur a man?
    huh? you didn't take me home dude. you took my gay friend home. i don't leave the club with anyone.

huh? you didn't take me home dude. you took my gay friend home. i don't leave the club with anyone.
    that's not how i saw it lol. i guess my friend had a good dance from a...... man

that's not how i saw it lol. i guess my friend had a good dance from a...... man
    oh wait, i did go home with you! but why weren't you driving your bmw? you drove a beaten up old honda! hahahhaa and that was the smallest ring mark in your wallet.

oh wait, i did go home with you! but why weren't you driving your bmw? you drove a beaten up old honda! hahahhaa and that was the smallest ring mark in your wallet.
    no, i went home with lil dragon girl. u just went home with my gay friend. maybe you were too drunk to remember?

no, i went home with lil dragon girl. u just went home with my gay friend. maybe you were too drunk to remember?
    i'm so happy! i was with a gay guy?