Thread: so called friends

Default so called friends

I have been following this story as its in my city, but I'm so disgusted at how these so called friends can throw their dying friend off their car and let her died on the side of the street. Whats wrong with kids these days?

http://www.lowellsun.com/todaysheadlines/ci_12377002
    Last edited by Happy Kadaw; 05-16-09 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Kadaw View Post
    I have been following this story as its in my city, but I'm so disgusted at how these so called friends can throw their dying friend off their car and let her died on the side of the street. Whats wrong with kids these days?

http://www.lowellsun.com/todaysheadlines/ci_12377002
    This is sad and all wrong.
    The so called friends who left her on the street to die aren't facing any charge. What kind of justice is this?
    At the age of 17, she should be at home with her family and school. Why in the world would she runaway from home?

Its not news around here that young asian girls tend to runaway from home to go live with their boy friends. That victim happened to hang out with the wrong people at the wrong time. Just months ago, a young pregnant teen got shot here as well. Sadly, deaths are like normal news in this city.

Btw, her neighborhood isn't far from mine...there's gambling/wh*re house and all the dirt bags that live there. Some of the kids that grew up there are just unfortunate.
    Last edited by Happy Kadaw; 05-16-09 at 09:39 PM.

I am so disturbed by this. How could they??!! I would've called for help even if it meant getting in trouble, and they weren't even gonna get charged. Damn!

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Kadaw View Post
    Its not news around here that young asian girls tend to runaway from home to go live with their boy friends. That victim happened to hang out with the wrong people at the wrong time. Just months ago, a young pregnant teen got shot here as well. Sadly, deaths are like normal news in this city.

Btw, her neighborhood isn't far from mine...there's gambling/wh*re house and all the dirt bags that live there. Some of the kids that grew up there are just unfortunate.
    It's not about asian or non-asian, it's about actions and consequences. I guess that is the harsh consequence of running away from home at such a young age. Regarding hanging out with wrong people at the wrong time, who do you think people who are running away from home would hang out with? My guess is the people in similar situation.