Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Browser

Both Google Chrome and Firefox are better than IE7, and I switch between the two. Chrome is light and very fast. I also like that you to pull out the individual tab. However even though you can block ads adsweep (adsweep.org), it doesn't block as much as Adblock plus, FF plugin. In addition, it lacks many useful plugins, like web developer, all-in-one gestures, and foxclocks.

Quote Originally Posted by jay_z View Post
    Both Google Chrome and Firefox are better than IE7, and I switch between the two. Chrome is light and very fast. I also like that you to pull out the individual tab. However even though you can block ads adsweep (adsweep.org), it doesn't block as much as Adblock plus, FF plugin. In addition, it lacks many useful plugins, like web developer, all-in-one gestures, and foxclocks.
    You should block popups but I'm not sure about blocking ads. That is the only way a website like this survive with the server rents etc. It's not free and it need real money to operate.

IMHO, occasionally we should click it and help SC with the website. Well, we are enjoying ourselves here freely day and night and SC never asks for us to donate or something. At least don't block her ads and try to click it once in a while.

Many of the ads here is not harmful, and SC and her team try very hard to remove out harmful ads. Just read her comment at the technical issues.

Quote Originally Posted by rosely View Post
    You should block popups but I'm not sure about blocking ads. That is the only way a website like this survive with the server rents etc. It's not free and it need real money to operate.

IMHO, occasionally we should click it and help SC with the website. Well, we are enjoying ourselves here freely day and night and SC never asks for us to donate or something. At least don't block her ads and try to click it once in a while.

Many of the ads here is not harmful, and SC and her team try very hard to remove out harmful ads. Just read her comment at the technical issues.
    Your post does not belong in this "best browser" thread. If you want to debate, create a new thread in the debate forum.