Thread: Prison Break

Cool Prison Break

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/kidsgalore/tvseries/Prison_Break_Season_2.jpg')

Creator : Paul Scheruring
    Premiere Date : August 29, 2005
    Conclusion Date : May 2009
    Synopsis : The series revolves around two brothers, one who has been sentenced to death for a crime he did not commit, and the other, a genius, who devises an elaborate plan to help him escape prison. Lincoln Burrows is sentenced to death for killing US Vice President’s brother and sent to Fox River prison, awaiting execution of sentence: death by electrocution. His brother, Michael Scofield, is convinced that Lincon is innocent and decides to save him. He draws an ingenious escape plan, and to enter in prison, his own arrest up: he is simulate robbing a bank and plead guilty at trial. Once convicted, is sent to the application in terms of maximum security Fox River, where Lincoln is. Here Michael begins to implement the escape, helped by the coded plan of prison that tattooed on his body. For perfect results, he needs the cooperation of several prisoners, from the Puerto Rican Sucre who longs to reunite with his girlfriend to the demented murderer T-Bag.

This show is by far my fav US tv show. The story lines really intrigue me. But too bad I don't have internet @home since sth wrong with my provider.
    I was up to ep17 in season 4.
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

I love this show. It's my all time favorite tv show. I liked all episodes of season 4. Alexander Mahone is my favorite character.

I had re-watched few episodes on tv episodes online. I enjoyed it.