Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: what's your plan for summer?

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    Gosh, you really need to get a life!! I don't want to mention you but you just happen to pop up because Ghaleon happened to talk about Toronto and sadly, you happen to live there too... I also don't know if I will ever come to Toronto or not anyways... If I did, you don't know me or how I look and we all don't know how you look either. Therefore, we don't really need to worry at all do we???
    Wow, TC seems more controversial than Yang Guo on these forums.

Don't worry about TC. Toronto is big

Quote Originally Posted by Ghaleon View Post
    It's just that lot of the Vietnamese restaurants in Toronto serve pho and that's what most people tend to get... I usually alternate between pho and vermicelli dishes. Sometimes i get the rish dishes. There's also some pho restaurants that open up really late where people go to after their night of partying.

What's Chen Shi Mei? Did he get a girlfriend after he went back to Taiwan or even during the time when he was in california? I don't encourage love triangle relationships, they tend to be messy.

Like how bad was the flirting? What kind of stuff did they say? It's hard to deal with that type of environment because its almost like a Yang Guo - Little Dragon Girl student-teacher type of thing going on.

Why are Vietnamese fobs hard to deal with? Is it because they can't speak english too well? Or is it something to do with the culture? The Vietnamese people I know are sort of gangsta like the Hispanics you mentioned. So i'm used to seeing Vietnamese guys as tough guys.

I think i'm the opposite. I have almost equal amounts of guy and girl friends. It's kinda fun having that type of crowd because you get to see different perspectives from a guy's point of view and a girl's point of view. When i'm with my guy friends we try to act cool and we (most of the time) talk about girls and stuff. When i'm with my girl friends we talk about almost everything from relationships to movies. You're right, girls tend to gossip more. Girls also tend to get into fights with other girls either due to jealousy or the fact that girls are more jumpier and more emotional. They are more sensitive to things than guys are. And they also like talking on the phone a lot. I find that guys tend to be more laid-back about things which is the way i am i guess.

So he's kind of like the shy type? You are into the quiet shy type of guys?
    Yea, Pho seems to be the most popular dish for everyone. I think it is ok but there are other better dishes rather than just pho. Have you tried other Vietnamese dishes besides pho??

You don't know who Chen Shi Mei is?? Have you seen any cases of Bao Qing Tian/Justice Pao?? Basically, he was this one poor guy that was already married. His wife went through thick and thin with him while he was studying for the imperial exam. After he went to the capital to take the exam, he won first place and became Zhuang Yuan. The princess then fell for him and wanted to marry him. Therefore, he then tried to divorce/dump his wife that went through all those hard times with him. His wife then came to search for him and then found out about it all. She felt betrayed and then went to Bao Qing TIan for some justice. Chen Shi Mei was then executed for trying to dump his wife. Ok, the case of my guy friend is really like that at all, but I think you sort of get the analogy right??? Yea, I don't like love triangle relationships at all.... Therefore, once I know a guy is taken(or taken for the moment), I never want to get involved because it gets complicated.

The flirting was not that bad since I was sort of their teacher so they had some respect for me. It was mainly this one guy that said things like, "you have really white skin", "you have really nice teeth", "you have a really nice smile",etc... It was nice getting those compliments but I felt really awkward. I mean, these guys were younger than me by like 7-10 years. I know what you mean about the YG and XLN deal. My friend teased me about that and said that some of my students may fall for me if they are around my age.... Gosh, imagine that...

I just can't get along with Viet people that well in general. Their views and opinions about things are just too fobbish for me. They are not as open minded. One of my friends is like a young version of my mom so it is hard for me to be friends with her. We are friends, but not really close.

You are lucky to be able to have both guy and girl friends. I want to be like that but can't because it is hard for me to be close friends with any guy. I do have like 1 guy friend that is like my little brother but that is it. Oh yea, you are my other guy friend too and that's it. It is great to be able to friends with both genders since you get a good view of how everything is. Yea, there are good and bad to being friends with both genders.

I like quiet guys or talkative guys, but I think a quiet guy fits me more since I am more talkative. However, it just depends I guess. I like guys that are nice, considerate, friendly, open minded,etc...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Wow, TC seems more controversial than Yang Guo on these forums.

Don't worry about TC. Toronto is big
    That's good to know....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Yea, Pho seems to be the most popular dish for everyone. I think it is ok but there are other better dishes rather than just pho. Have you tried other Vietnamese dishes besides pho??
    Well I've tried vermicelli and some of the rice and pork dishes. The vermicelli dishes are pretty good, they come with beef and spring rolls.

You don't know who Chen Shi Mei is?? Have you seen any cases of Bao Qing Tian/Justice Pao?? Basically, he was this one poor guy that was already married. His wife went through thick and thin with him while he was studying for the imperial exam. After he went to the capital to take the exam, he won first place and became Zhuang Yuan. The princess then fell for him and wanted to marry him. Therefore, he then tried to divorce/dump his wife that went through all those hard times with him. His wife then came to search for him and then found out about it all. She felt betrayed and then went to Bao Qing TIan for some justice. Chen Shi Mei was then executed for trying to dump his wife. Ok, the case of my guy friend is really like that at all, but I think you sort of get the analogy right???
    He wanted to dump his gf for you?

The flirting was not that bad since I was sort of their teacher so they had some respect for me. It was mainly this one guy that said things like, "you have really white skin", "you have really nice teeth", "you have a really nice smile",etc... It was nice getting those compliments but I felt really awkward. I mean, these guys were younger than me by like 7-10 years. I know what you mean about the YG and XLN deal. My friend teased me about that and said that some of my students may fall for me if they are around my age.... Gosh, imagine that...
    It's weird seeing a guy say those things in class or even out of class. Was he trying to suck up to you to get good marks?

I just can't get along with Viet people that well in general. Their views and opinions about things are just too fobbish for me. They are not as open minded. One of my friends is like a young version of my mom so it is hard for me to be friends with her. We are friends, but not really close.
    So you're saying that Viet people have a more close-minded and traditional outlook on life? Chinese parents are like that. My experience with Viet people is entirely different. The Viet people i know are all about image and being cool. So some of them are pretty tough guys. My friend tells me that Viet people are tough because of the Vietnam war (and the jungle stuff). Don't know if that's true or not. The viet girls I know, most of them have dyed blonde hair. I think that's a viet gangsta thing.

You are lucky to be able to have both guy and girl friends. I want to be like that but can't because it is hard for me to be close friends with any guy. I do have like 1 guy friend that is like my little brother but that is it. Oh yea, you are my other guy friend too and that's it. It is great to be able to friends with both genders since you get a good view of how everything is. Yea, there are good and bad to being friends with both genders.
    Yeah, having friends of the opposite gender is nice. Sometimes i get bored hanging around with guys all the time. It's a nice breath of fresh air. The only bad thing with having friends that are girls is that sometimes other girls think we are dating which is a bad thing if i'm interested in a girl. I have to admit though that sometimes i have fun more with my guy friends. We can freely joke around, burp, drink beer (girls can't drink), etc.

I like quiet guys or talkative guys, but I think a quiet guy fits me more since I am more talkative. However, it just depends I guess. I like guys that are nice, considerate, friendly, open minded,etc...
    So you believe in the "opposite complements each other" for relationships? I believe in a person's "aura". If the other person has a similar "aura" to you then its a good match. Aura are things like personality, personal style, the way they talk, their habits, the way they look, etc. It's kind of like when you see someone or talk to them they give off a certain type of aura. They have a certain style to them.

Well I've tried vermicelli and some of the rice and pork dishes. The vermicelli dishes are pretty good, they come with beef and spring rolls.

He wanted to dump his gf for you?

It's weird seeing a guy say those things in class or even out of class. Was he trying to suck up to you to get good marks?

So you're saying that Viet people have a more close-minded and traditional outlook on life? Chinese parents are like that. My experience with Viet people is entirely different. The Viet people i know are all about image and being cool. So some of them are pretty tough guys. My friend tells me that Viet people are tough because of the Vietnam war (and the jungle stuff). Don't know if that's true or not. The viet girls I know, most of them have dyed blonde hair. I think that's a viet gangsta thing.

Yeah, having friends of the opposite gender is nice. Sometimes i get bored hanging around with guys all the time. It's a nice breath of fresh air. The only bad thing with having friends that are girls is that sometimes other girls think we are dating which is a bad thing if i'm interested in a girl. I have to admit though that sometimes i have fun more with my guy friends. We can freely joke around, burp, drink beer (girls can't drink), etc.

So you believe in the "opposite complements each other" for relationships? I believe in a person's "aura". If the other person has a similar "aura" to you then its a good match. Aura are things like personality, personal style, the way they talk, their habits, the way they look, etc. It's kind of like when you see someone or talk to them they give off a certain type of aura. They have a certain style to them.
    I am glad that you have tried other types of Vietnamese food. There is much more to Vietnamese food than Pho. Have you tried "banh xeo"?? I really like that and so does my family. It is just a pain to make it though and I have to always be the one that does it...

No, I don't think he wanted to dump his girlfriend for me and I would never want him to do that. If things did not work out between them, then it just doesn't and I don't want to be the one responsible either. But I don't think I would ever be... I guess what I meant was, he left home to come to the US to study just like how Chen Shi Mei left home to go to the capital. What I meant was, I don't want to try to entice him just like the princess that liked him so that he would dump his wife for her...That is why I said that I don't want to make entice him to become like Chen Shi Mei who dumped one and went for another... You know what I mean?? But Chen Shi Me's case is way more serious since he was married while my guy friend is just casually dating this girl from what I see.

I don't think so because I was not in charge of giving them the grades since it was the teacher not me. However, I did have a say in it so maybe he was trying to kiss up to me. But what a strange way of doing it though.

Most of the Viet fobs that I have met are like that... They are soo traditional that it scares me. Like I have said, one of them is like a young version of my mom and it scares me. I am just mainly talking about the girls since I don't associate with guys that much at all. Viet guys annoy for the most part and you are right, they always try to act tough... Yea, some of my female cousins all dyed their hair blonde. I don't know why they do that... I may be born and raised in America, but I must say that I am still traditional as well as americanized.

It is great having friends of both genders and I really envy you for that. Yea, that is one downside of having friends of the opposite sex. My parents were always against that and said that people will misunderstand. However, if someone was THAT interested in you then they should just ask. My guy friend asked me that once since he thought I liked the other young filipino guy in our class. Therefore, I don't think you need to worry too much about that.

I sort of believe in opposites attract but once again, it just varies. I totally agree with you about the "aura"... It just varies from person to person. I must say that looks are important at first since you don't know the person yet. BUt after you get to know them, then the looks become less important.

Sorry if I scared you with my recent pix... I bet you thought I looked bad but tried not hurt my feelings so you just said that I looked ok...You can be honest with me...
    Last edited by Trinie; 07-01-09 at 09:49 PM.

I am glad that you have tried other types of Vietnamese food. There is much more to Vietnamese food than Pho. Have you tried "banh xeo"?? I really like that and so does my family. It is just a pain to make it though and I have to always be the one that does it...
    Nope unfortunately. I only tried pho, rice dishes and vermicelli. I like vermicelli dishes the best because they mix it with beef and spring rolls so you get a nice variety.

No, I don't think he wanted to dump his girlfriend for me and I would never want him to do that. If things did not work out between them, then it just doesn't and I don't want to be the one responsible either. But I don't think I would ever be... I guess what I meant was, he left home to come to the US to study just like how Chen Shi Mei left home to go to the capital. What I meant was, I don't want to try to entice him just like the princess that liked him so that he would dump his wife for her...That is why I said that I don't want to make entice him to become like Chen Shi Mei who dumped one and went for another... You know what I mean?? But Chen Shi Me's case is way more serious since he was married while my guy friend is just casually dating this girl from what I see.
    Oh so he already had a gf when you knew him?

No i wouldn't advise to get into those situations. But maybe he was thinking that his gf is long way from north america and that he wanted to have some fun when she isn't around. Some guys behave differently when their gf is in a different area code.

I don't think so because I was not in charge of giving them the grades since it was the teacher not me. However, I did have a say in it so maybe he was trying to kiss up to me. But what a strange way of doing it though.
    Yeah i don't know, that's just a weird situation.

I am just mainly talking about the girls since I don't associate with guys that much at all. Viet guys annoy for the most part and you are right, they always try to act tough... Yea, some of my female cousins all dyed their hair blonde. I don't know why they do that... I may be born and raised in America, but I must say that I am still traditional as well as americanized.
    Yeah why do lot of viet girls dye their hair blondes? Some viet guys do that too. I think it's a "viet gangsta image" thing. Actually lot of viet import models do that too. The Viet guys that i encountered are like guys who act cool and tough. My only conclusion is that the some Viet people care about image and face a lot.

It is great having friends of both genders and I really envy you for that. Yea, that is one downside of having friends of the opposite sex. My parents were always against that and said that people will misunderstand. However, if someone was THAT interested in you then they should just ask. My guy friend asked me that once since he thought I liked the other young filipino guy in our class. Therefore, I don't think you need to worry too much about that.
    It's also good getting relationship and dating advice from the opposite gender because guys and girls tend to think differently. When my friend was dating this guy she would always ask me for advice. She wanted to know what guys think in certain situations. From talking to my female friends i find that girls tend to get jealous easily. They also tend to get into fights more with their female friends whereas guys hardly have fights with their guy friends.

I sort of believe in opposites attract but once again, it just varies. I totally agree with you about the "aura"... It just varies from person to person. I must say that looks are important at first since you don't know the person yet. BUt after you get to know them, then the looks become less important.
    Yeah i believe certain people have a certain aura. Like Guo Jing for example, he has a powerful, kind and gentle aura. You can call it a personal style that also encompasses things like personalities and traits. It's what you give off when someone sees you or interacts with you.

Sorry if I scared you with my recent pix... I bet you thought I looked bad but tried not hurt my feelings so you just said that I looked ok...You can be honest with me...
    why would i be scared? You don't look bad at all. You should've got a different dress though because i think it looks little big on you. It's tailored made right? I think a slimmer dress would look better on you. It's those shanghai slit dresses?

Nope unfortunately. I only tried pho, rice dishes and vermicelli. I like vermicelli dishes the best because they mix it with beef and spring rolls so you get a nice variety.

Oh so he already had a gf when you knew him?

No i wouldn't advise to get into those situations. But maybe he was thinking that his gf is long way from north america and that he wanted to have some fun when she isn't around. Some guys behave differently when their gf is in a different area code.

Yeah i don't know, that's just a weird situation.

Yeah why do lot of viet girls dye their hair blondes? Some viet guys do that too. I think it's a "viet gangsta image" thing. Actually lot of viet import models do that too. The Viet guys that i encountered are like guys who act cool and tough. My only conclusion is that the some Viet people care about image and face a lot.

It's also good getting relationship and dating advice from the opposite gender because guys and girls tend to think differently. When my friend was dating this guy she would always ask me for advice. She wanted to know what guys think in certain situations. From talking to my female friends i find that girls tend to get jealous easily. They also tend to get into fights more with their female friends whereas guys hardly have fights with their guy friends.

Yeah i believe certain people have a certain aura. Like Guo Jing for example, he has a powerful, kind and gentle aura. You can call it a personal style that also encompasses things like personalities and traits. It's what you give off when someone sees you or interacts with you.

why would i be scared? You don't look bad at all. You should've got a different dress though because i think it looks little big on you. It's tailored made right? I think a slimmer dress would look better on you. It's those shanghai slit dresses?
    Too bad you have not tried banh xeo because it is one of the best Vietnamese dishes. It is not served at every restaurant though and is pretty expensive.

Yea, he did have a girlfriend when I knew him. He never mentions her and I only found out because I helped him edit one of his papers and he happened to mention her. Then one day when he went to hang out, he went to buy a purse for her(well, she sent the money over for him to buy it for her. He tried to explain that to me). I would never go after a guy that is already taken because I would just be asking for trouble. I know what you mean that a guy would act wierd if their girlfriend is not around... Honestly, he did not seem like that type because he is sooo shy and rarely talked to any girls at all.Even though I will go to Taiwan one day, it will not be for him. Sadly, some of my friends think that... That is not true... There are plenty of other guys in this world so why would I loathe over a guy that is already taken??? Plus, who knows if he really cared much for me in the first place... I don't want others to think that I am desperate or something...I can always meet a lot of new people...

My students back then were really strange.... hey, maybe I am more attractive then I think?? Ha.. ha.. just kidding.. I wish I was.

Well, I don't think it is just Viet guys and girls that dye their hair blonde/brown. A lot of Koreans, Chinese, Japanese,etc.. and asians in general do it. Most people say it is because it matches their skin color more while some say it makes them look mixed. My dad said that people look at your facial features to see if you are mixed, not your hair since hair can just be dyed. I don't think it is just Viet people that care about image because a lot of the other asians do as well.

It is great that you can get advice from your female friends and they can get advice from you... About the jealousy thing, I once again think it varies... In my experience, it is more of the guys that tend to get jealous. Even with my friends that are mostly female, it is their boyfriends that tend to get jealous, not them. All of the guys that have liked me in the past have all been way more jealous than me.. Therefore, in my experience, it is the guys that are more jealous. It is true that girls get into more fights than the guys do with their friends. Girls gossip and all so more problems occur which is why I hate one of my sister in laws...

Totally agree about the aura that you give out... That is what attracts people to you more than just looks because like Guo Jing is not handsome, but attracted someone pretty like Huang Rong.

Yea, that dress that I wore made me look big... I think it looked better in person than in pix though because I actually got some compliments in real life for wearing that dress. It is custom made and is those shanghai type of dresses. I wore those before but I think the other ones looked better than this one. I actually did not like this one much but did not want to wear my other nicer ones since my mom told me to save it for when my brothers get married one day... Therefore, I had to wear that one...

LOLOLOL at the viet gangsters comment.
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

more like rofl at the TC and Trinnie tension.

Yea, he did have a girlfriend when I knew him. He never mentions her and I only found out because I helped him edit one of his papers and he happened to mention her. Then one day when he went to hang out, he went to buy a purse for her(well, she sent the money over for him to buy it for her. He tried to explain that to me). I would never go after a guy that is already taken because I would just be asking for trouble. I know what you mean that a guy would act wierd if their girlfriend is not around... Honestly, he did not seem like that type because he is sooo shy and rarely talked to any girls at all.Even though I will go to Taiwan one day, it will not be for him. Sadly, some of my friends think that... That is not true... There are plenty of other guys in this world so why would I loathe over a guy that is already taken??? Plus, who knows if he really cared much for me in the first place... I don't want others to think that I am desperate or something...I can always meet a lot of new people...
    So he went after you when he had a gf? I'm a little confused there. I know there was something between you two because you mentioned that before. Didn't know he already had a gf when you knew him.

ok so he's really shy... he's probably not a "Different area codes" kind of guy.

Lucky you didn't get into that because he already has a gf and he was only in the US for a short while.

My students back then were really strange.... hey, maybe I am more attractive then I think?? Ha.. ha.. just kidding.. I wish I was.
    em dep qua That's about the extent of my viet vocabulary

Well, I don't think it is just Viet guys and girls that dye their hair blonde/brown. A lot of Koreans, Chinese, Japanese,etc.. and asians in general do it. Most people say it is because it matches their skin color more while some say it makes them look mixed. My dad said that people look at your facial features to see if you are mixed, not your hair since hair can just be dyed. I don't think it is just Viet people that care about image because a lot of the other asians do as well.
    I don't know, maybe its just my personal experiences? I haven't been exposed to "good" viet people except for you Most viet girls i know are bad girls. Same with the guys. So it's kinda interesting seeing things from your perspective.

It is great that you can get advice from your female friends and they can get advice from you... About the jealousy thing, I once again think it varies... In my experience, it is more of the guys that tend to get jealous. Even with my friends that are mostly female, it is their boyfriends that tend to get jealous, not them. All of the guys that have liked me in the past have all been way more jealous than me.. Therefore, in my experience, it is the guys that are more jealous. It is true that girls get into more fights than the guys do with their friends. Girls gossip and all so more problems occur which is why I hate one of my sister in laws...
    I guess its just my personal experiences again I find that girls get more jealous than guys. Most guys i know are kinda laid-back and chilling.

Totally agree about the aura that you give out... That is what attracts people to you more than just looks because like Guo Jing is not handsome, but attracted someone pretty like Huang Rong.
    Yeah both Guo Jing and Huang Rong had powerful auras albeit of different types. They were a good match, complementing each other well.

Yea, that dress that I wore made me look big... I think it looked better in person than in pix though because I actually got some compliments in real life for wearing that dress. It is custom made and is those shanghai type of dresses. I wore those before but I think the other ones looked better than this one. I actually did not like this one much but did not want to wear my other nicer ones since my mom told me to save it for when my brothers get married one day... Therefore, I had to wear that one...
    Yeah some people aren't just photogenic, looking better in person than in pics. With pics you're missing some of the facial structure due to lighting and other factors. Some people even look few pounds more heavier in photos than in real life. Yeah i love shanghai slit dresses, i think they are pretty sexy

Quote Originally Posted by kay &!* View Post
    LOLOLOL at the viet gangsters comment.
    it's true, viet gangsters are like that and why you eavesdropping in our convo

Quote Originally Posted by KeongJai View Post
    more like rofl at the TC and Trinnie tension.
    i can see them two going out. love is in the air~~
    LOL not all viet people are like that
    and i wasn't! i was just skimming and i saw "viet guys" and "viet girls with blonde hair" hahahah. fyi, i've never gone completely blonde!
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

She'll kill you if she sees that

and i wasn't! i was just skimming and i saw "viet guys" and "viet girls with blonde hair" hahahah. fyi, i've never gone completely blonde!
    all the viet girls i know are bad girls

She'll kill you if she sees that

omg dude, stop describing asian chicks with bleached hair as "bad"
    imo, very few asian girls can pass off the blonde hair. if they can then great; if not, i'd say they look 'trashy' if anything.. not 'bad' =/
    i know hella girls with black or brown hair that is "bad". blonde chicks can be "bad" too but to generalize the whole look is... uh... not right.

omg dude, stop describing asian chicks with bleached hair as "bad"
    imo, very few asian girls can pass off the blonde hair. if they can then great; if not, i'd say they look 'trashy' if anything.. not 'bad' =/
    i know hella girls with black or brown hair that is "bad". blonde chicks can be "bad" too but to generalize the whole look is... uh... not right.
    no no, i'm not generalizing. I'm just talking about the ones i know. They really are "bad" haha. Take my word.

My plans for this summer include summer school, work, and repeat. Exciting, isn't it? I know, I know, no need to hide your jealousy.

You must not know very many Viet girls then.

Quote Originally Posted by skylee View Post
    Yeah, surprising eh? I never been exposed to the "good" ones

no no, i'm not generalizing. I'm just talking about the ones i know. They really are "bad" haha. Take my word.
    that's one thing. but we were talking about blonde hair and you associated that with being "bad".
    Quote Originally Posted by skylee View Post
    My plans for this summer include summer school, work, and repeat. Exciting, isn't it? I know, I know, no need to hide your jealousy.

oh whateverrrr~~ your booty is going to vegas in a few weeks!!

that's one thing. but we were talking about blonde hair and you associated that with being "bad".
    yeah, i didn't mean it that way. miscommunication i guess.

So he went after you when he had a gf? I'm a little confused there. I know there was something between you two because you mentioned that before. Didn't know he already had a gf when you knew him.

ok so he's really shy... he's probably not a "Different area codes" kind of guy.

Lucky you didn't get into that because he already has a gf and he was only in the US for a short while.

em dep qua That's about the extent of my viet vocabulary

I don't know, maybe its just my personal experiences? I haven't been exposed to "good" viet people except for you Most viet girls i know are bad girls. Same with the guys. So it's kinda interesting seeing things from your perspective.

I guess its just my personal experiences again I find that girls get more jealous than guys. Most guys i know are kinda laid-back and chilling.

Yeah both Guo Jing and Huang Rong had powerful auras albeit of different types. They were a good match, complementing each other well.

Yeah some people aren't just photogenic, looking better in person than in pics. With pics you're missing some of the facial structure due to lighting and other factors. Some people even look few pounds more heavier in photos than in real life. Yeah i love shanghai slit dresses, i think they are pretty sexy

Well, I am not sure if you can say that he actually went after me but I can tell that he did have feelings for me and I liked him as well. However, we belong to 2 different worlds and he had a girlfriend. He was not married so I think he still had a choice. It is also dependent on fate and it is not meant to be then it just isn't... I will never force it and I realize that there are many other guys in this world. Yea, he was really really shy and I don't think he would have ever talk to any girl, besides me.

Hm... where did you learn "em dep qua" from??? So funny..

I am more americanized so I am not the typical asian girl... But I am also traditional as well... Hey, I am a rare girl... I don't associate with Viet people much besides my family members and some of my really close americanized friends. I am not had really good experiences with Viet people myself. That is why I even have problems with my cousins so I never associate with them unless I had to.

I think it varies and is based on experience because from my experiences, I have seen that guys are more jealous than girls. I think both can be equally jealous depending on the person...

GJ and HR were a better couple to me than YG and XLN. What do you think???

I am not photogenic at all in my opinion. Yea, pix are not a good representation of people, especially those fake studio ones. Those are really fake. I really like Shanghai dresses and wear them a lot as you can see. Too bad my mom had them custom made for me and would not let me have the slits too high....My mom does not want me to be too sexy. I am also not the sexy type at all anyways.

Hell no, do you want to kill me kay???

Yea, it is not just Viet people.... There are Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc.....