Thread: Adam Lambert is GAY!!

Default Adam Lambert is GAY!!

Adam Lambert is just out of his closet. So that explain the eye-liner LOL. It's no longer a speculation.

Dunno what is the purpose of those green snake LOL.

http://tinyurl.com/l9l5rf

It wasn't speculation or rumor, people knew he was gay months ago. Even when Kris Allen won AI, fans of Adam Lambert was talking about his sexual orientation.

The media is just finding something to talk about. It's old news.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Uh, duh?
    Of course he's gay. It's been pretty widely stablished by now.

He's such an amazing performer/singer. I am actually anticipating whatever he's going to come up with next for his music.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

Uhm, don't kill the messenger, I'm just reporting LOL.

Yeah, it's a rampant speculation before, but that guy never admitting it. Right now it's comes from his own mouth.

American Idol star Adam Lambert has confirmed the worst-kept secret on the show - he is gay.

Gossips have frequently speculated about Lambert's sexuality since he appeared on the U.S. TV talent show earlier this year.

And the singer, who finished as runner-up in the contest last month, has finally 'come out' in an interview with Rolling Stone magazine - and admits most people had already correctly guessed he is homosexual.

Lambert tells the mag, "I don't think it should be a surprise for anyone to hear that I'm gay. I'm proud of my sexuality. I embrace it. It's just another part of me... I was worried that (coming out) would be so sensationalised that it would overshadow what I was there to do, which was sing.

"I'm an entertainer, and who I am and what I do in my personal life is a separate thing. It shouldn't matter. Except it does. It's really confusing."

And he is adamant he does not want his sexuality to have a bearing on his music career: "I'm trying to be a singer, not a civil rights leader."
    Last edited by rosely; 06-09-09 at 06:24 PM.