Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Easy Fortune Happy Life

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    i'll bet that he does. and then she'll reform him to be a nice, caring person and they'll go through some stage of separation and reconcile and live happily ever after at the end. they're all like that
    Yea, I think he will too.. I do find it hard to fall for a person that you initially wanted to kill though.. That is really strange and awkward...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Old Mr. Yan (Lan Cheng Long's grandpa) is an old fart and despicable liar!
    click to show/hide spoilers
    He went up the mountains and then was rescued by Chun Xiang, Fu An (Joe Chen)'s grandma. Then he used her and stole her family secret medicine pills and made a fortune while she waited all her life for him to come back to her, and lived in such a poor condition! That's so low! I can't believe he lied and cheated her. Now if he ever grows a conscious, I hope he misses her to the moment he dies and dies of regret! Pathetic loser. No wonder your children and grandchildren turn out to be such scoundrels and money grubbers. They're just like him!

Yan Da Feng better change quick, or else he ain't worth it. But I guess he's that way because his grandpa never paid ransom for him when he was kidnapped.

Lan Cheng Long looks like Won Bin, the Korean actor.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Old Mr. Yan (Lan Cheng Long's grandpa) is an old fart and despicable liar!
    He went up the mountains and then was rescued by Chun Xiang, Fu An (Joe Chen)'s grandma. Then he used her and stole her family secret medicine pills and made a fortune while she waited all her life for him to come back to her, and lived in such a poor condition! That's so low! I can't believe he lied and cheated her. Now if he ever grows a conscious, I hope he misses her to the moment he dies and dies of regret! Pathetic loser. No wonder your children and grandchildren turn out to be such scoundrels and money grubbers. They're just like him!

Yan Da Feng better change quick, or else he ain't worth it. But I guess he's that way because his grandpa never paid ransom for him when he was kidnapped.

Lan Cheng Long looks like Won Bin, the Korean actor.
    Thanks for the spoilers, but I just cannot believe that... Do you still enjoy this show overall though??Would you still recommend it? How many eps is this show and is it finished airing?
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    Thanks for the spoilers, but I just cannot believe that... Do you still enjoy this show overall though??Would you still recommend it? How many eps is this show and is it finished airing?
    I'm only on episode 2 at the moment. It's too early to say whether I'd recommend it or not. But so far, I am not hating the story yet. I believe it's still airing.

Info: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Easy_Fortune_Happy_Life

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I'm only on episode 2 at the moment. It's too early to say whether I'd recommend it or not. But so far, I am not hating the story yet. I believe it's still airing.

Info: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Easy_Fortune_Happy_Life
    Thanks for the info! You found out all that from only 1-2 eps?? Let me know what you think after you see it... THis series sounds interesting....

Thanks for the info! You found out all that from only 1-2 eps?? Let me know what you think after you see it... THis series sounds interesting....
    Yeah. The poor thing is Fu An's grandma died believing Yan Da Feng's grandpa was a good man. She'd roll in her grave if she knew the truth about the bell and everything was just one big fat lie.

Yeah. The poor thing is Fu An's grandma died believing Yan Da Feng's grandpa was a good man. She'd roll in her grave if she knew the truth about the bell and everything was just one big fat lie.
    Oh my gosh, she actually dies without know the whole truth?? That is soo sad... I can't believe so much is already exposed even after 1-2 eps. I wonder why he wants his grandson to marry Fu An then?? Are you watching it on Youtube? Can you please give me the link too? Thanks!

Oh my gosh, she actually dies without know the whole truth?? That is soo sad... I can't believe so much is already exposed even after 1-2 eps. I wonder why he wants his grandson to marry Fu An then?? Are you watching it on Youtube? Can you please give me the link too? Thanks!
    Well, I guess he regrets having been such a bad person and taught his children and grandchildren to be the same way. He wants Fu An to marry his grandson, so she can be a good influence and save his sorry butt and become a better person. Yeah, so basically he wants Chun Xiang and her granddaughter to do all the job. It isn't enough that Chun Xiang's family secret medicine pills made him and his family filthy rich, he wants her granddaughter to change his grandson to become a better person. And says that Fu An's husband will be the heir or she decides who becomes the heir of the $80 billion or million fortune. The main idea that is how he'd use one stone to kill two birds...pay back what he owed Chun Xiang and also save his grandson.

I watch it on mysoju.com - they have 5 episodes so far.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 07-08-09 at 09:43 PM.

Well, I guess he regrets having been such a bad person and taught his children and grandchildren to be the same way. He wants Fu An to marry his grandson, so she can be a good influence and save his sorry butt and become a better person. Yeah, so basically he wants Chun Xiang and her granddaughter to do all the job. It isn't enough that Chun Xiang's family secret medicine pills made him and his family filthy rich, he wants her granddaughter to change his grandson to become a better person. And says that Fu An's husband will be the heir or she decides who becomes the heir of the $80 billion or million fortune. The main idea that is how he'd use one stone to kill two birds...pay back what he owed Chun Xiang and also save his grandson.

I watch it on mysoju.com - they have 5 episodes so far.
    Thanks for the info and it is sounds really interesting... I think I will watch it on youtube first to see if it is worth collecting or not. I think it should be available on youtube... I bought Xian Jian 3 and have not really watched it....

I like that Gino is in this series. He's all dressed up and looking professional as a lawyer.

Han Dong Jie (Roy) looks so weird as a gangster, his dramawiki picture looks a bit better. I don't like his hair in this series.

Trinie: I found this website where you can watch it too. And many other Taiwanese dramas. http://sugoideas.com/

I like that Gino is in this series. He's all dressed up and looking professional as a lawyer.

Han Dong Jie (Roy) looks so weird as a gangster, his dramawiki picture looks a bit better. I don't like his hair in this series.

Trinie: I found this website where you can watch it too. And many other Taiwanese dramas. http://sugoideas.com/
    I was glad to see that Gino was also in this series. I have not seen Han Dong Jie yet so it will great seeing him.

Thanks so much for the site SS!! I can't wait to see it and other dramas as well. It is great to preview the shows to see if they are worth collecting or not...

I loved Gino in Smiling Pasta. Haven't actually seen this series - don't have much time with my busy schedule, but might buy it when it's out. My mother bought Fated to Love You, anyway.
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

Love this series.. Chen Qiao En Acting is great, love Han Dong Jie Character
    Hope that it won't turn out draging...

how many episodes are out already? how many are there going to be in all?

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    how many episodes are out already? how many are there going to be in all?
    Look!-------->>>>>>http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Easy_Fortune_Happy_Life

The series is still airing, so far, there are 7 episodes. According to that link above, there's about 13 episodes. There's a high possibility that number will increase due to the popularity of the series.

Which episode are they on now in terms of airing? I was watching some parts of this series on youtube the other day...It looks like a good series. The leading star always looks evil and grumpy for some odd reason. His parents seem so fake and annoying too... THe grandpa.. Need I say more???

Which episode are they on now in terms of airing? I was watching some parts of this series on youtube the other day...It looks like a good series. The leading star always looks evil and grumpy for some odd reason. His parents seem so fake and annoying too... THe grandpa.. Need I say more???
    I believe the main male lead is an orphan in the series. Those are his aunt and her husband and he has a cousin.

They aired episode 8 yesterday, which I got info from the link I keep posting, but nobody feels like looking at.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 07-27-09 at 11:46 PM.

I believe the main male lead is an orphan in the series. Those are his aunt and her husband and he has a cousin.

They aired episode 8 yesterday, which I got info from the link I keep posting, but nobody feels like looking at.
    So that grumpy looking guy is an orphan? I think I need to once again watch the series all the way through. I only watched parts of it here and there.... Thanks for the link... I guess I should have looked at that link.

I am watching parts of this series here and there and it seems pretty good. But the leading actor looks really grumpy and serious all the time that it gets scary...

I am watching parts of this series here and there and it seems pretty good. But the leading actor looks really grumpy and serious all the time that it gets scary...
    Yeah. In some ways, this series and the main guy reminds me of the main guy in Shining Inheritance (a Korean drama) with a similar (but not exactly the same) plot.

It seems everyone in the Yan family is bad. Why does Joe Chen have to be the girl that changes everyone's life from bad to good. It's so overdone. She should take on different roles.