Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Easy Fortune Happy Life

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Yeah. In some ways, this series and the main guy reminds me of the main guy in Shining Inheritance (a Korean drama) with a similar (but not exactly the same) plot.

It seems everyone in the Yan family is bad. Why does Joe Chen have to be the girl that changes everyone's life from bad to good. It's so overdone. She should take on different roles.
    Yea, the plot to this series seems kind of redundant to other series. I agree that Joe Chen should take on different roles because her role in here really reminds me of other roles that she has played before.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

This show ended it's run in Taiwan last Sunday. There were 17 episodes shown on TV ie it aired for 17 weeks.

Cast was let down by the script. I like the beginning but lost interest somewhere in the middle. The ending seemed rushed as well as the TV stations was pushing for an early airing of Ady An Yi Xuan's latest drama which replaces "Fortune".

Quote Originally Posted by noisteru View Post
    This show ended it's run in Taiwan last Sunday. There were 17 episodes shown on TV ie it aired for 17 weeks.

Cast was let down by the script. I like the beginning but lost interest somewhere in the middle. The ending seemed rushed as well as the TV stations was pushing for an early airing of Ady An Yi Xuan's latest drama which replaces "Fortune".
    That is one thing I really hate. WHen series just drag and drag in the middle and then just has a rushed ending.... Yea, I guess maybe they are just desperate to air Ady's newest series... I wonder how the ratings were for this series??
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

I haven't watched this since I last watched like episode 5 or 6. I just haven't been moved to watch this again. So this series isn't really good towards the middle and end?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Taiwan Ratings for the show from it's chinese wiki site.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/7418/fuqiratings.jpg')

http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E7%A6%...AE%89%E5%BA%B7

The casts were great but the script was really weak. There was a revelation about someone's family near the end that wasn't fully developed and it just seemed too convenient in order to have an ending.