Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Easy Fortune Happy Life

Default Easy Fortune Happy Life

Anyone watching or are planning to watch this series starring Chen Qiao En?

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    Anyone watching or are planning to watch this series starring Chen Qiao En?

Han Solo
    i guess. when is it coming out?

episode 1 & 2 is oledi out on youtube.
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

Quote Originally Posted by XWingSuki View Post
    episode 1 & 2 is oledi out on youtube.
    have you watched it? is it good? cause i've always been under the impression that lan zheng long (the main guy) cant act very well.

Is this a comedy? It sure sounds like it is based on the title. Who is the male lead??
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    Is this a comedy? It sure sounds like it is based on the title. Who is the male lead??
    Lan Cheng Long/Blue Lan (lol):
    http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Lan_Cheng_Long

he's ok looking, but i'm not too sure about his acting...

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    Lan Cheng Long/Blue Lan (lol):
    http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Lan_Cheng_Long

he's ok looking, but i'm not too sure about his acting...
    Thanks for the info! It is more than looks anyways because you need to have talent and many other things too...What is the use of being just a pretty face??
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Thanks for the info! It is more than looks anyways because you need to have talent and many other things too...What is the use of being just a pretty face??
    i agree. i've watched parts of episode 3 now too, and the guy looks like he only knows how to do one facial expression - anger. no matter what scene i've seen him in, his face always looks the same! its annoying and boring me

i agree. i've watched parts of episode 3 now too, and the guy looks like he only knows how to do one facial expression - anger. no matter what scene i've seen him in, his face always looks the same! its annoying and boring me
    Well maybe he is a new actor that is not experienced yet?? Just give him a chance and more time to improve...

Well maybe he is a new actor that is not experienced yet?? Just give him a chance and more time to improve...
    Blue Lan had been acting for quite awhile actually. He was in Meteor Garden (2001) as the fake cousin of Dao Ming Si hired by Dao Ming Feng to break up the happy couple. Blue Lan had also been in other productions since then like "Legend of Hero" with Peter Ho and Ady An and "I Do" with Annie Liu and Maggie Siu. His acting have always been kinda bland and it has yet to improve. (It's funny, it was said that Blue Lan resembles Jerry Yan in looks, which I kinda agree. IMO, their acting are also similar. Both are kinda stiff, but if you are into their looks, you will watch their shows and ignore the fact that emotions are not well portrayed; however, after awhile, you realized it's very tedious and that staring at a picture might be more worthwhile).
    Last edited by MysticDust; 06-23-09 at 01:58 AM.
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

Quote Originally Posted by MysticDust View Post
    Blue Lan had been acting for quite awhile actually. He was in Meteor Garden (2001) as the fake cousin of Dao Ming Si hired by Dao Ming Feng to break up the happy couple. Blue Lan had also been in other productions since then like "Legend of Hero" with Peter Ho and Ady An and "I Do" with Annie Liu and Maggie Siu. His acting have always been kinda bland and it has yet to improve. (It's funny, it was said that Blue Lan resembles Jerry Yan in looks, which I kinda agree. IMO, their acting are also similar. Both are kinda stiff, but if you are into their looks, you will watch their shows and ignore the fact that emotions are not well portrayed; however, after awhile, you realized it's very tedious and that staring at a picture might be more worthwhile).
    Oh ok, I thought he was a new actor... I guess he just does not have the talent to act well then... Well, I just hope that he will improve over time.

Oh ok, I thought he was a new actor... I guess he just does not have the talent to act well then... Well, I just hope that he will improve over time.
    doesnt seem like it, since i remember him in meteor garden and he hasnt improved in what, 8 or 10 years? lol

doesnt seem like it, since i remember him in meteor garden and he hasnt improved in what, 8 or 10 years? lol
    I guess he will not improve yet. Maybe he has not been given the right roles?? Give him another 1-2 years and he may get better...

I had watched a brief segment and certainly the main actor looks pretty arrogant without much warm in him.

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    I had watched a brief segment and certainly the main actor looks pretty arrogant without much warm in him.

Han Solo
    Really? is it that bad???

Really? is it that bad???
    well i think his character is supposed to be all cold and mean. but who knows? it may get better as it continues. i think right now theres only 3 episodes out. i'm just gonna wait for the whole thing to finish airing before i watch it.

well i think his character is supposed to be all cold and mean. but who knows? it may get better as it continues. i think right now theres only 3 episodes out. i'm just gonna wait for the whole thing to finish airing before i watch it.
    If only 3 episodes are out then it is way too early to judge...

I have seen a bit on the first episode..
    Qiao En (Fu An) saves Blue's grandpa who is nearly killed in a car accident by giving him herbs. Blue's grandpa recognizes her as Chun Xiang, who is actually Fu An's grandma. Chun Xiang is actually the grandpa's former lover, so the grandpa and his assistant jump to the assumption that Fu An is Chun Xiang's descendant.
    What I guess is that it leads to Blue being forced to marry Fu An at his grandpa's wishes, and as the two of them have a feud when they first met (when she snuck into the ICU to give the grandpa the herbs), he sends someone to kill her

In the themesong, Blue is featured as the dark angel and Qiao En as the white angel..
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

Quote Originally Posted by XWingSuki View Post
    I have seen a bit on the first episode..
    Qiao En (Fu An) saves Blue's grandpa who is nearly killed in a car accident by giving him herbs. Blue's grandpa recognizes her as Chun Xiang, who is actually Fu An's grandma. Chun Xiang is actually the grandpa's former lover, so the grandpa and his assistant jump to the assumption that Fu An is Chun Xiang's descendant.
    What I guess is that it leads to Blue being forced to marry Fu An at his grandpa's wishes, and as the two of them have a feud when they first met (when she snuck into the ICU to give the grandpa the herbs), he sends someone to kill her

In the themesong, Blue is featured as the dark angel and Qiao En as the white angel..
    That sounds interesting and thanks for the brief summary. I think I will give this series a try sometime.. I wonder if Blue will eventually fall for Qiao En's character??

That sounds interesting and thanks for the brief summary. I think I will give this series a try sometime.. I wonder if Blue will eventually fall for Qiao En's character??
    i'll bet that he does. and then she'll reform him to be a nice, caring person and they'll go through some stage of separation and reconcile and live happily ever after at the end. they're all like that