Hi All,

I'm trying to find out what the title of a wuxia series is. I watched it about 5~6 years ago, and have only a brief recollection of it. I am not even sure if it is Taiwanese or from the Mainland, but am just guessing that it is from Taiwan.

The only thing I remember from the series is that the protagonistic started off being a silly happy-go-lucky guy, but turns rather brutal/serious after his childhood sweetheart is killed. He even ends up raping a girl (who later on becomes his second love interest).
He has a twin (or a look-alike), but it is very obvious that the protagonist is the main character, the twin/look-alike does not have as much screentime as him. He spends a lot of the series training in a cave too. I think the protagonist's goal in the series is to avenge his parents/childhood sweetheart.

Also, the protagonist's heart is located on the right side of his chest rather than the left.

I'm pretty sure it was made in the 90's; and the series was pretty comedic at first, but turns rather serious at the end.

Would greatly appreciate any help/ideas you guys have, I don't know why but I can't stop thinking about this series recently and would love to find it and watch it again!