Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Michael Jackson is dead

I just can't understand why all these great people die so early:

Elvis, Monroe, Valens, Lennon and MJ

while people like Kim Jong Il and Osama still wandering around.
    Last edited by rosely; 07-10-09 at 07:14 PM.

什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

The whole thing sounds awfully stupid with his "doctor" giving him multiple benzodiazepines and then giving an anesthetics drug propofol.

The whole setting is non-ideal, and he probably had an apnoea and die of hypoxia.

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    The whole thing sounds awfully stupid with his "doctor" giving him multiple benzodiazepines and then giving an anesthetics drug propofol.

The whole setting is non-ideal, and he probably had an apnoea and die of hypoxia.

Han Solo
    What is hypoxia?
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

I had been asked to rephrase my previous post to remove jargons.

I think the biggest cause of death for Jackson for the following:
    1) His own desire for "sleep" and his recurrent demands for drugs for quick fix
    2) His "doctor"- i am under the impression that he is a cardiologist- i.e. he is a heart doctor, and therefore would not be someone who is an expert in certain drugs and in anesthetics drugs.

He gave jackson multiple sedative drugs (drugs that makes people sleepy and less anxious) throughout that night.

He then gave jackson a small amount of propofol, which is a drug used to induce general anesthesia. This drug, in the first place, should not have been used for jackson. It should not be given by anyone who is not trained or familiar with it i.e. anyone who is not an anesthesiologist.
    Thirdly, this drug should not be given in an environment where resuscitation equipments and oxygens are not readily available.

The end result of this debacle is that michael jackson likely had apnea (he can't breath) and then he became hypoxic (low oxygen in the blood, inadequate to supply the body) and then he died.

Han Solo
    P/s: Jargons makes communications easy.
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

The media circus have not ended (and it's been two friggin months), everyone's still trying to squeeze money out of MJ. Now even his family is involved by arranging for concerts and some reality show.

It's disgusting.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    I had been asked to rephrase my previous post to remove jargons.

I think the biggest cause of death for Jackson for the following:
    1) His own desire for "sleep" and his recurrent demands for drugs for quick fix
    2) His "doctor"- i am under the impression that he is a cardiologist- i.e. he is a heart doctor, and therefore would not be someone who is an expert in certain drugs and in anesthetics drugs.

He gave jackson multiple sedative drugs (drugs that makes people sleepy and less anxious) throughout that night.

He then gave jackson a small amount of propofol, which is a drug used to induce general anesthesia. This drug, in the first place, should not have been used for jackson. It should not be given by anyone who is not trained or familiar with it i.e. anyone who is not an anesthesiologist.
    Thirdly, this drug should not be given in an environment where resuscitation equipments and oxygens are not readily available.

The end result of this debacle is that michael jackson likely had apnea (he can't breath) and then he became hypoxic (low oxygen in the blood, inadequate to supply the body) and then he died.

Han Solo
    P/s: Jargons makes communications easy.

Seriously wtf was the doctor thinking. He was letting MJ be the doctor and himself the pharmacist.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

I really don't know what to believe. All I can say is that Michael Jackson was definitely - without a shadow of a doubt one of the geniuses in pop music. I myself was not particularly a great fan of his but I have bought some of his old records and cds. I thought he had an unusual childhood and wasn't "normal" in the same sense. He wasn't allowed to be normal like the other kids as he had to practice all the time since he was at a very early age. Naturally he grew up to be a bit different from other people. I know that he had lots of money but I kinda felt a bit sorry for him. I certainly wouldn't like it if I had no freedom to go out as I please or do things like other people can. He couldn't. Regarding the sleeping with the kids - I honestly don't know whether he was guilty or not but as some of you have said, the man is dead now so maybe I'll leave it at that. May he rest in peace.

i was shocked when i heard that he was dead... like he is the king of pop...who doesnt know bout him a 5 year old - 80 year old knows who he is ....i was depressed when i heard the news.

Quote Originally Posted by babiexmui View Post
    i was shocked when i heard that he was dead... like he is the king of pop...who doesnt know bout him a 5 year old - 80 year old knows who he is ....i was depressed when i heard the news.
    Why??
    Why did you feel depressed over the death of the child molester/rapist? You should be happy that he no longer can molest/rape innocent boys.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    Why??
    Why did you feel depressed over the death of the child molester/rapist? You should be happy that he no longer can molest/rape innocent boys.
    TC,

If she feels depressed about MJ's death, let her be. It's not for you to decide or tell her what she "should" feel or do.

Stop coming back to this thread to tell people how they should think or feel about MJ. We're adults and we have our own opinions, stop FORCING your own opinions about MJ on others.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

He was pretty annoyed that some posters think people shouldn’t be eating shark fin. He said leave shark fin eaters alone. So I guess he thinks people should be left alone only when he isn’t one of said “people.”

And the poster he responded to only FEELS sad, without affecting anyone, whereas he actually eats endangered animal body parts.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    Why??
    He was deemed by the courts as innocent of the charges. So stop saying that he was a child molester as if it is a fact. It's not a fact. It's speculation at best. There is no concrete evidence supporting that he even was a child molester/rapist.
    But I know that all of that will just fly over your head, so you're free to believe whatever YOU want. Stop forcing it on others. Like SS said, we have our own minds, and can think for ourselves.
    If you have nothing better to say about a deceased person, then stop posting here. It's beginning to sound like a broken record.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

Quote Originally Posted by xJadedx View Post
    If you have nothing better to say about a deceased person, then stop posting here. It's beginning to sound like a broken record.
    "Beginning?"