Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brilliant Legacy / Shining Inheritance

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen*Angel View Post
    Have you try "Family Honour" aka "Glory of Family"? It is better than Shining Inheritance !

I haven't seen a great kdrama that i've enjoyed so much as Family Honour. It rekindle my interest in Korean Drama again.
    You are right. Family Honor is a great and meaningful show. Love the cute couple Park Shi Hoo and Yoon Jung Hee.

If I ever watch Shining Inheritance, I guess it's because of Bae Soo Bin. Don't really like Lee Seung Ki, don't find him good-looking at all. Probably give this show a miss then.

Default Episode guides?

Does anyone know where I can find the episode guides for 26 to 28? I have been watching the show on mysoju but there are more broken links than working ones for this series. Probably better off reading it.

When did she discover her father was still alive? Imagine putting her and her brother though the abysmal misery of a stepmother. The stepmother reminds me of Yul's mother in Goong. The whole palace machinery and in this case a rich woman's investigators were no match for her...

Default Finished

I have finished watching episodes 27 and 28. I am rather ambivalent about this show. There were moments that I really liked but the last two episodes were so blahhh. They should really make the stepmother and Seung Mi suffer before ending the show.

The hero hardly ever smile . I think I had enough of the sourfaced -hero look watching Goong ( which I enjoyed immensely).

The heroine looked so much (to me) like the BOF actress. Luckily she didn't have those facial contortions very much which stopped me from watching. Anyway this show's actress looked younger.

My verdict 3.8/5

the boy playing as eun sung's bro .. is he autistic in real life? or really talented ? coz in the drama, he looks very real ...