+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 107

Thread: Chu LiuXiang: Legend of the Crescent Moon ( 新月传奇)

  1. #41
    Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    currently in malaysia
    Posts
    1,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    Is the use of the term cock intentional? Why not rooster?

    Thanks for the translation.

    Han Solo
    considering how R-rated gu long novels can get, and hu tie hua's character, it might be appropriate.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Chapter 5 A Bamboo Pole


    The sky had darkened, yet the Riches and Honor tavern was bustling with light.

    Each corner of this tavern was as bright as daytime.

    They didnt care to expend money on the numerous kerosene lamps.

    The taverns nametag was really not without any reason at all.

    Their price kept getting more and more expensive and of course this in turn meant that their boss was getting richer and richer as well, hence the name Riches and Honor tavern.

    High class tavern like this of course would belittle the trivial expenditure needed for those kerosene lamps.

    ***

    The best room in this tavern was a room with Fortune sign hanging on its door. Hu Tiehua rent this room for the night.

    His demeanor and action was really convincing. No one doubted that this big shot had no money at all.

    The big shot Hu himself often forgot that he was penniless, let alone others.

    He ordered so much sumptuous food and excellent wine. One full table, no less. Although drinking wine alone to him was not that enjoyable, still he drank quite a lot.

    Chu Liuxiang the imp, what is his disguise this time? Does he really think I will not recognize him? Even if he had turned into ashes, I would still be able to recognize him.

    Inside the room there was a big mirror. Hu Tiehua smiled to that mirror, to show his admiration towards himself. He then gulped down one large cup of wine to pay obeisance to himself.

    When he was drinking the wine, he smelled the smell of medicinal herbs.

    Hu Tiehua had always thought highly of his drinking capacity.

    He had been a little drunk, but still far away from being really drunk.

    His nose was unlike Chu Liuxiangs nose. His nose was sharp to the point that he could smell his wine drinking buddies from a few kilometers away.

    Unfortunately the smell of those medicinal herbs was not fragrant at all.

    It has a weird smell, a compounded smell from a number of herbs.

    That was the smell of medicinal herb to treat external wound.

    If a person needs to concoct these herbs to treat his/her wound, it means that his/her wound is really severe.

    The smell was coming from the next room.

    If a person is severely wounded and he has to bring the medicine into his own room in order to concoct it, it can be inferred that this person has many terrifying enemies. Perhaps he also doesnt have any friend at all.

    To suffer from a severe wound is something to be commiserated. But having no friend is something even more miserable.

    Suddenly Hu Tiehua felt pity for this person, wanted to keep him company, to drink wine together and to chat with him. And if his enemy came Hu Tiehua probably would help him to fend off them.

    Fortunately, the big shot Hu was still sober even though he had drunk a lot of wine. He still didnt forget that he couldnt afford to be in trouble.

  3. #43
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Chapter 5 - Part 2


    Suddenly Hu Tiehua heard something similar to the sound of a shattered pot.

    The stench of the herbs was getting sharper.

    Hu Tiehua unexpectedly was still able to show some temperance. He stayed still in his room.

    He did not have to go out. That was because the wall separating the two rooms had already been crushed.

    With a loud sound the wall collapsed and the two rooms became one.

    Someone was flying in from the hole.

    The fist thing Hu Tiehua saw was a bamboo pole, a black bamboo pole.

    This bamboo pole was tightly grasped by a big hand with bulging muscles.

    The owner of this hand cant be considered a person. Perhaps, a half person was more appropriate.

    His right hand has been severed from shoulder, his right eye had gone blind and moreover there was a cross-shaped scar on top of that eye.

    His left leg was cut at the knee level. Most likely he himself was the one who cut it, because the lower half of his cut leg was near him, rotting from the inflicted wound.

    The wound in his left shoulder was similarly severe. Stench and pus were coming out from the wound.

    It was unknown what kind of weapon was used to cause the damage, but one thing for sure the weapon was extremely poisonous.

    Hard to believe that man could survive up to that moment. Even though he would rather sacrifice one of his legs, he still chose to stay alive.

    This person even though he was only a half person, he was a heroic person.

    Right now he was surrounded by four persons wielding six weapons. Cold-blooded people with weapons that could take a persons life in a blink of an eye.

    A snake whip, a long sword, a pair of light sabers, and a pair of Emeis short spears.

    In this grave situation, he was still standing stoically! Holding the black bamboo pole tightly, no fear could be seen in his eyes.

    There were five pursuers originally. The fifth one was the one who attacked him the first. That guy was counterattacked by black bamboo pole, hit the wall and then collapsed.

    Riches and honor and Strong and sturdy are little doubt two different entities. Therefore the wall of Riches and honor tavern can be crushed simply because it was hit by a person.

    Hu Tiehua didnt know that person was the black bamboo pole. He also never thought about black bamboo pole.

    Thats because the time he used for his eyes were more than the time he used for his brain.

    He only saw that half man was so heroic.

    All of Hu Tiehuas life, he had always been admiring heroic people.

    Therefore, he couldnt restraint himself anymore, and threw the wine jar which was next to him.

    You, four people gang up against a half man, dont you feel ashamed of yourselves?

    Once the wine jar was thrown away, Hu Tiehua found that out of six, five weapons had already been aimed at him. And all of those weapons were aiming at his vital points.

    You asked whether we have pride, now we ask whether you value your life or not?

    Emeis short spear was an extremely effective weapon under the water but unexpectedly it was also good for land fight.

    Snake whip was very ferocious, light saber was not less dangerous. The skills of these people were even better than Hu Tiehua had imagined.

    Hu Tiehua, despite he was still able to hold on, he had already started to shout, The one whose surname is Chu, you said you will always be close by, so where are you?

    Surname Chu? Did you mean Chu Liuxiang? the one who was using the snake whip coldly said, Do you want to use his name to scare us?

    To scare you? Hu Tiehua sneered, None of you look like a human so why should I try to scare you?

    Hu Tiehua had not finished his sentence and yet he had had a close brush with death as the snake whip and light saber barely missed his neck.

    Just barely missed.

    In this world there are many things that must not miss, even for only a tiny little bit of discrepancy.

    Therefore, Hu Tiehua could continue living, and lived happily in fact.

    Because he had seen Chu Liuxiang.

    ***

    There was no wagon, no sedan chair, not even a single horse or donkey too. Hu Tiehua had no choice but to walk.

    From the river side to this tavern, he saw many people. Some of them are a bit special.

    An old man with joyous face, a merchant with slight potbelly, a bearded tall man, and an erudite scholar.

    These four people were similar to what Chu Liuxiang had described earlier. Thats why Hu Tiehua was scrutinizing them since earlier.

    Although he had no means to know which one of the four was Chu Liuxiang but he was confident that one of them definitely was Chu Liuxiang.

    And now he had seen him.

    A Handsome scholar, in his hand he carried a folded fan and out of sudden appeared at the doorstep.

    Hu Tiehua happily said, I knew that you will come faster this time because these four people are definitely not as interesting as those four girls.

    The handsome scholar smiled while fanning himself. Leisurely he entered from outside the room. The folded fan must be his weapon.

    In Chu Liuxiangs hands any thing could be a weapon

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Chapter 5 - Part 3

    Hu Tiehua knew that Chu Liuxiang was going to make a move.

    Once Chu Liuxiang had attacked, two out of those four would definitely be knocked down. Furthermore, the black bamboo pole was still resisting.

    Therefore Hu Tiehuas laugh was getting even louder.

    Actually, without you I can still knock these four dwarfs down! But since you are already here, the least that I can do is to leave one or two for you Hu Tiehua was saying it with a face full of graciousness.

    Please choose whomever you want, I will take the rest.

    You are really kind, Im really grateful

    The handsome scholar was laughing heartily. Suddenly the folded fan in his hand spun like a wind turbine. And the spinning fan attacked Hu Tiehua.

    The moment Hu Tiehua evaded this attack; six other weapons had already attacked six vital points in his body.

    The most terrifying weapon out of those weapons was not the snake whip or Emeis spear or light saber; it was a particular finger.

    In a blink of an eye, the handsome scholar had arrived in front of Hu Tiehua and his left index finger had sealed Hu Tiehuas forehead accupoint.

    Hu Tiehua couldnt move anymore.

    Even though the number of the enemies was more than one and all of them were top class fighters, Hu Tiehua shouldnt be able to be subdued that easily.

    Unfortunately, not even in his dream he could imagine that this scholar was not Chu Liuxiang.

    My surname is Bai, My name is Bai Yunsheng. The scholar politely said, If you had mistaken me as somebody else, that was your fault.

    Suddenly Hu Tiehua shouted, I really have never thought that you are such a person, you are not a human but a timid turtle! Still hiding until now and refuse to show your face.

    Hu Tiehua just started to lambaste and from outside a reply was heard.

    A person was seen sitting on top of a rooftop and with a mimicry sound said, Hu Tiehua, what are you worrying about? I guarantee that they wont hurt you, if you died, then who will escort that princess to Shi Tianwangs place?

    The handsome scholar frown his eyebrows and scrutinized Hu Tiehua carefully. His action became gentler. Are you the big hero Hu Tiehua?

    I think so

    The scholar then smilingly said, If that is the case then this is just a misunderstanding, I apologize.

    He was still talking but his body had stepped backward. The fan started to stop spinning and returned to his hand.

    Out of respect to big hero Hu, today we wont touch anyone in this place. The scholar saluted, Excuse us, good bye.

    He then floating backward lightly and in a jiffy disappeared into the darkness of the night.

    The other four people were also disappearing equally fast. Even the one who was knocked down was disappearing as well.

    The one who was previously at the rooftop now was standing at the front yard. He was tall; his head was covered with a green cloth. Unexpectedly he was a girl and seemed to be quite pretty.

    Hu Tiehua walked towards the front door, ogling his eyes and bitterly smiled, Chu Liuxiang, this time I take my hat off to you. Ive never imagined that you will really become a girl.

    Hu Tiehua had not finished his words and a slap was already given to him.

    A really hard slap!

    Hu Tiehua was flabbergasted; it took him quite long to realize who this girl was. He shouted, You are aunt Hua.

  5. #45
    Senior Member foxs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,260

    Default

    Thanks for the update. I must say I like the interaction between CLX and his sidekick.

  6. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Chapter 5 - Part 4


    Aunt Hua was putting both of her hands on her waist, she tried to look infuriated but her eyes had already shown delight, You little bas****. It took you so long to recognize me, now tell me do you deserve to be hit or not?

    Mom, how do you lose so much weight? Hu Tiehua shouted, Where did the all the fat go?

    Having such a sweet child like you how could I not change? Aunt Hua was looking at Hu Tiehua with a sweet expression on her face. She then said, Why dont you try to be a little bit nicer to your mother?

    Hu Tiehua was about to lose his consciousness.

    But he was not the one who fell down; it was the black bamboo pole.

    Hu Tiehua quickly approached him and propped him up onto the bed. Looking at black bamboo poles wounds Hu Tiehua exclaimed, Great! Really great! With all these severe wounds but he can still survive up until now.

    Aunt Hua angrily said, I see that you treat others much nicer than you treat me! If I were the one whos wounded I doubt you will even shed a single tear!

    Ow, mom! In this kind of situation why do you still need to show your jealousy? Can you please go looking for medicine to help treat his wound?

    Aunt Hua looked at Hu Tiehua, her body stayed still but she prostrated one of her hand. On her palm there was medicine for wounds, the highest grade medicine.

    Hu Tiehua heaved a sigh, There are still a few attractive points in this woman. At least she is better than that timid turtle.

    After the medicine had been applied, black bamboo pole was falling asleep.

    Hu Tiehua had just felt better, when Aunt Hua was staring at him and said, You little bas****, did you earlier say that I was only slightly better than a turtle?

    Hu Tiehua quickly replied, I didnt say that you were slightly better than a turtle, in fact the turtle that I mentioned was also a person. This person is actually an interesting person; it is just that I never imagined that today this person turns out to be a timid turtle.

    Hu Tiehua was feeling perplexed, even a bit perturbed. Chu Liuxiang should be nearby, because he said so. And when Hu Tiehua was in peril, its impossible for him to keep hiding and not showing himself.

    Chu Liuxiang was not the person who broke his own promise. The weirder thing was that day even his shadow could not be seen. Was Chu Liuxiang in danger and waiting for others to save him?

    I knew the man you referred to was Chu Liuxiang, every time you were in peril; he always came to save you.

    Aunt Hua said, Today he doesnt come, because you are not going to die.

    Why wont I? Hu Tiehua loudly said, Just one person surnamed Bai was enough to kill me! So why wont I die?

    Aunt Hue smiled sweetly and said, Are you dead now?

    Hu Tiehua was dumbfounded.

    He didnt die and lived well in fact. He couldnt comprehend why those people not only suddenly letting him go but also was extremely courteous towards him.

    That Mr. Bai is really a frightening person. I also am very scared of him.

    Aunt Hua said, With his martial arts prowess, it is easier for him to kill a person than to cut a piece of beancurd with knife. But he wont kill you.

    Why?

    Because you are Hu Tiehua, and he also knows that the person who will escort the princess Yujian to Shi Tianwang is you the big hero Hu.

    Aunt Huas tone was no longer as amiable, Someone as nice as you, how can he bear to kill you? Furthermore he happens to be Shi Tianwangs godson.

    Hu Tiehua was silent. Suddenly a moaning sound was heard, black bamboo pole hissed, Bring me my leg, right now!

    That was the fist sentence black bamboo pole uttered after he regained his consciousness.

    If there was someone else who heard this sentence, that person must thought that black bamboo pole was still unconscious.

    Ones leg is always attached to ones body, why did he ask other to bring his leg to him?

    Fortunately Hu Tiehua understood him. He took the severed leg and brought it to black bamboo pole.

    The leg was wearing a boot.

    Using his only hand, black bamboo pole reached for his leg, with a slow and painful motion he took out a piece of bank note from inside the boot.

    A 100,000 silver tael worth of bank note, issued by Datong bank and was accepted in the whole country.

  7. #47
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Chapter 5 – Part 5


    “This is the money you gave me, now I will return it to you.” Black bamboo pole said to aunt Hua, “Maybe this is the first time I have ever returned money to a person. I also know that once you have received money from someone else, you shouldn’t return it. If you have to return it, then you need to add some interest to the original sum.”

    His voice was still so cold, “Can you consider this half leg as the interest?”

    Aunt Hua liked to smile. She always smiled at the right moment. She could also smile even when the moment was not right.

    Because she knew many men felt that her smile was enchanting.

    But right now she couldn’t smile.

    “I have underestimated Shi Tianwang. That’s why I acceded to your request. It was a lapse of judgment from my part. Hence I have to pay you the interest. If you think that leg is not enough, you can have my life as well.”

    Black bamboo pole said, “Because I can’t pay the interest in money. You should know people like us spend money like water.”

    “Don’t you know that the money you earned was from risking your own life?”

    “I know” Black bamboo pole coldly said, “It’s precisely because I know, I also spend the money even faster.”

    Hu Tiehua turned his head; he didn’t want to continue to listen to it.

    He knew money is meant to be spent and 100,000 tael of silver could make anyone forget their own name.

    He also knew that the one who issued the money was not aunt Hua. But he really didn’t want to see Aunt Hua to take back that money from black bamboo pole.

    Black bamboo pole said to aunt Hua, “I accepted the money because I was worth the 100,000 tael. If I could not finish the task, then there is no one else who could. Aside form me; no one will be able to get close to him! The sickly Huang was killed in the front yard before he could even take a step into the house. When I saw his demise, I myself could not believe that he would die that fast!

    His voice carried a bit of mourning tone, perhaps lamenting for the demise of his comrades.

    “If I can’t do it, then there will be no one who can!” He continued, “I advise you not to look for any other assassins.”

    “Why do you say so?”

    “Because no matter who the new assassin is, he is bound to fail. Because there is no one in this world who can hurt Shi Tianwang.”

    Black bamboo pole with saddened expression said, “I saw with my own eye every person who came with me died one by one gruesomely. I do not want to let them to kill more of my comrades.”

    Hu Tiehua suddenly felt uneasy.

    He could sympathize with black bamboo pole’s sentiment. Because a person like black bamboo pole would not say this kind of sentence easily.

    Black bamboo pole had shed too much blood and he had also seen too much of his comrades’ blood!

    His life was like a string of endless nightmare tied together. This kind of life how much more sorrowful could it be?

    Hu Tiehua was lamenting inside his heart, but suddenly his eyes shone!

    Because he had seen a person’s shadow which shot like a meteor in front of his eyes and disappeared in a blink of an eye.

    Hu Tiehua didn’t see the face nor he saw the figure of that person, but he could guess who that person was.

    Because no one was able to match the speed and the elegance of that person’s lightness art.

    Hu Tiehua also didn’t bother to pursue, because he knew there was no one in the world that could chase Chu Liuxiang.

    “Seems like he is not a timid turtle” Hu Tiehua chuckled, “He saw me drinking wine, but he himself has not wine. He couldn’t bear it and therefore went out to look for some wine.”

    Hu Tiehua mumbled, “Too bad today I couldn’t accompany you to drink wine, I hope you can find a pretty woman to accompany you to drink.”

    Hu Tiehua didn’t know that that night Chu Liuxiang had not only found one pretty girl but he had found more than one pretty girl.

    ****

    The ‘Riches and Honor’ tavern was a very big tavern. Aside from the many rooms which were located in the front part, there were a few large yards behind as well. And at each yard there were a number of rooms specifically to cater for the guests who came with their families. Sometimes members of armed-escort agencies could be found renting those rooms too.

    That night there was one armed-escort agency who rented two big yards which were located at the back of the tavern. These people had just finished their task with great success. After toiling for quite some time, it was a no wonder that they wanted to have some fun.

    This kind of people was lavish with their money. For people who roamed Jiang Hu, money was not the thing that can be carried with them to grave.

    When Chu Liuxiang was trailing Hu Tiehua to this place, these two yards were already bustling with festivity. Smoked chicken, grilled duck, one by one was delivered into each room. Girls with attractive make-up went in and out like a flock of butterflies fly around flowers. These, together with the fragrant smell of wine stirred Chu Liuxiang’s heart to join them.

    These people were from ‘Chang Sheng’ armed-escort agency. They wandered around the north and south banks of Yangzi River. All of them were straight forward and generous people and some of them were acquainted to Chu Liuxiang. Hence, if Chu Liuxiang really wanted to join them, they would gladly welcome him.

    Unfortunately Chu Liuxiang couldn’t join them, and even if he really did enter their quarters, they would not be able to recognize that this country bumpkin was Chu Liuxiang.

    Therefore, he had no choice but to take a jar of wine, hide on the ceiling’s beam and with regretful heart smelled the fragrance of the roasted meat and listened to the melodies sang by those little girls.

    ***

    When Hu Tiehua reached this tavern, it was already a night time. And when Hu Tiehua was enjoying wine inside his room, Chu Liuxiang was also enjoying wine on top of the ceiling’s beam, hidden from the outside’s view. Therefore when there was a person donned in black clothes entered the tavern, he could see that person without being seen.

    That person had a small frame. His night costume was rather weird. His head and face were covered by black cloth; the only thing that could be seen was a pair of his eyes which shone in the darkness of the night.

    His lightness skill was astonishing but the movement was a little strange because sometimes he even used his hands to boost the speed of his legs, similar to a cat. However his speed was not only extremely fast but did not generate any sound as well. Hence, for the person who see it he will find it mysterious and terrifying instead of amusing.

    Chu Liuxiang had the similar sentiment, because he recognized this skill. That person was a ninja, a ninja from Yihe valley, Japan. And the movement demonstrated earlier was from some sort of Ninjutsu called ‘cat escaping’.

    Ninja were a group of people who were accustomed to live in the darkness. Since they were kids they had been receiving harsh training. There lives were full of suffering. They didn’t have home, didn’t have family, because their lives were actually not theirs. As ninja, their destiny had been decided.

    They lived to fulfill the task given to them no matter how dangerous the task was. Their tasks were mostly to steal, to be a spy and to kill.

    And right now a ninja was in Jiang Nan, what could possibly he came here for?

    End of Chapter
    Last edited by s182t; 09-16-09 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Adding the last portion

  8. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    63

    Default

    there won't be any more update until early next month

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    610

    Default hee he hee

    thats not to far away only 2-3 weeks; ill wait.

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Chapter 6 Gentleman on the Beam


    The cat-like ninja was also in the tavern. He seemed to be renting one of the rooms in the left most yard, because he surveyed that area the chariest. Front, side, back, left and right, he inspected all of those parts very circumspectly.

    In that yard there were five rooms and only in one room no light was lit. The window of that room directly faced the side door of the inn. There was only darkness inside that window and no sound could be heard as well.

    Chu Liuxiang decided to gamble, whether his deduction was correct or not. He was fortuitous as the ninja seemed to have heard something and then he took a detour to other side of the tavern.

    Chu Liuxiang fled right away, moving along the ceilings beams, from one dark ceiling to another. Then he lightly descended right in front of that dark window.

    The window was locked from the inside.

    In a blink of an eye, Chu Liuxiang managed to open it.

    And in another blink of an eye, he had moved in, locked the window and jumped towards the beams.

    Right after that, the locked window was opened by someone and a shadow could be seen entering the room.

    Chu Liuxiang was so proud of himself. This room indeed was that mysterious ninjas room! He was right, and now he prepared himself to enter the comatose state. He only breathed through his skins pores to sustain his body and brains function but at any moment he still could exert enormous strength.

    It is not easy to be a ninja. It is even more difficult to stay alive as a ninja. In a ninjas live, he could face perilous situation anytime. Therefore he needs to have extremely quick reflexes and intuition.

    But Chu Liuxiang believed that when he was hiding, in the world there was no one who would be able to detect his presence no matter where and when. Unfortunately, unexpected things always happen in this world.

    ***

    All rooms in the Rich and Honor tavern were fully furnished. And the furniture was of high quality especially for the rooms which were built to cater for the governments officials. Inside the room there was a big mirror. From the mirror you could see almost every part of the room.

    When Chu Liuxiang jumped to the beam, he had learned about this and therefore when he lay down he had chosen a good corner where he could fully utilize the mirror.
    Therefore he could see something that made him utterly shocked!

    It turned out that the mysterious ninja was a female.

    ***

    The light had been lit.

    She walked towards the mirror, took off her head cover, soft and luscious black hairs were instantly billowing down, in front of the mirror a beautiful face could be seen, a mesmerizing exotic beauty.

    There were females among the ninjas but those who were on outside duty were not many.

    In the groups, the females had less status, their main duty was to produce offspring.

    The male ninjas generally had condescending view towards their female counterparts. Even though there were things that can be done by the females, they would choose males to do the things.

    Furthermore in the ninjutsu there was a shape-shifting skill in which a male can change into a woman.

    So the mysterious ninja was a male or a female? Chu Liuxiang still was not able to confirm it.

    However the ninja had proved it herself, because she had started to take off her clothes.

    Gentleman on the Beam (euphemism for thief) is not really a gentleman. Chu Liuxiang had never claimed that he was a gentleman even though his enemy would not think of him as someone lowly as well.

    Although he could not move, at the very least he could close his eyes. But Chu Liuxiang did not close his eyes.

    Because, even though he was not a gentleman, neither was he a hypocrite. If he had decided to do one thing, he would do it thoroughly.

    It was clear that the ninja came from Japan. But why did she come to Jiangnan? What was her purpose? Was she really a female?

  11. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s182t View Post
    Although he could not move, at the very least he could close his eyes. But Chu Liuxiang did not close his eyes.
    haha. what a predicament. I too would keep my eyes open, if only because a woman nakkid is going to be VERY angry if she discovered me.

  12. #52
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Chapter 6 - Part 2

    She was really a female.

    Her bosoms, waist and legs had proved it. She was butt naked and could be seen clearly from her reflection in the mirror. Only a blind would probably think otherwise.

    Even amongst the women, there’re not many who have this kind of sleek figure.

    The Japanese women usually had short and rather big legs. But she was different, her legs were slim and long, round and firm, the shape was very nice, no flaw could be found.

    Chu Liuxiang was almost fell down from the beam, not because of this pair of beautiful legs but because he heard that girl spoke with a gentle tone, “Am I really that enchanting? Have you seen enough of me?”

    Chu Liuxiang couldn’t understand how she managed to know that he was scrutinizing her earlier.

    “Since you like to see, why don’t you come in?” Her tone was even gentler, “It is so cold outside, aren’t you afraid you are going to catch a cold?”

    It turned out that the window wasn’t locked. Just a light push from the outside and it was opened. In a jiffy the guy entered the room through the window. He was wearing a silver night outfit. On his pallid but handsome face, a haughty and lewd expression could be found. His eyebrows were skewed and the eyes were slanting upward. Inside her eyes there was vileness.

    “You deliberately left the window unlocked. Were you actually wishing that I would come in and take a look at you?”

    That woman turned her body and stood opposite that man. She said, “A handsome man like you is also not easy to come by.”

    She was naked in front of this man yet she felt no shame, no nervousness at all as if she was wearing layer after layer of clothes.

    Chu Liuxiang was feeling the anxiety himself.

    This Japanese woman for sure didn’t know who that man was, and never heard about such a unique night outfit, since she was from a foreign country.

    Chu Liuxiang recognized that man. He even knew a lot about him.

    If a woman used this kind of technique against somebody else, maybe it would be a good strategy. However, against this man it would be very dangerous, more dangerous that to let a kid play with fire.

    The silver night outfit glittered under the candle’s light. That man eyes were also sparkling. “Do you know who I am?”

    “I have never met you before, but I know in JiangHu there is only one person who dares and deserves to wear this kind of night outfit.”

    “Uh-huh!”

    “Because even though you are very arrogant but you are great as well. Your lightness skill was without rival. That night outfit is so stand-out as if it is afraid that people won’t be able to recognize it. Aside from the ‘Silver Arrow’, who else deserves to wear it?”

    “So you think I am the ‘Silver Arrow’ Xue Chuanxin?”

    “If you were not him, you would not be able to see someone as pretty as me” Her laughter was bewitching as well.

    “If you were not him, you would have been dead for 70 to 80 times.”

    Xue Chuanxin kept staring at her, from parts of the body that men yearn to see to other parts that men do not want to see.

    “What is your name?”

    “My name is Yingzi. Have you ever seen sakura (cherry blossom)? In my hometown, once the spring has arrived, before the azalea desiccates the sakura has been blooming, and every hill and grass field become sea of sakura. People lie down under the sakura tree, they play the samisen (Japanese traditional music instrument), singing the rustic love songs, while drinking the sweet-sour sake (Japanese wine) to forget all the worries in their hearts.”

    In the tavern there was no sakura or sake, yet she seemed to be drunk and going to fall under that man’s embrace.

    ***

  13. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    63

    Default

    *the 'Ying' in Yingzi is the mandarin for cherry.

  14. #54
    Senior Member balikpapan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Looking through blinds
    Posts
    391

    Wink Hot-line (s)

    Quote Originally Posted by s182t View Post
    Chapter 6 - Part 2
    Her bosoms, waist and legs had proved it. She was butt naked and could be seen clearly from her reflection in the mirror. Only a blind would probably think otherwise.

    But she was different, her legs were slim and long, round and firm, the shape was very nice, no flaw could be found.

    She was naked in front of this man ...

    Xue Chuanxin kept staring at her, from parts of the body that men yearn to see to other parts that men do not want to see.

    In the tavern there was no sakura or sake, yet she seemed to be drunk and going to fall under that man’s embrace.

    ***
    Is it just me, or does it feel hot, right now?

    Thanks for the update, s182t.

    .

  15. #55
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by balikpapan View Post
    Is it just me, or does it feel hot, right now?

    Thanks for the update, s182t.

    .

    if you are imagining someone like let's say aoi sora cosplaying (or should i say nude-playing) that female ninja.

  16. #56
    Senior Member balikpapan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Looking through blinds
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s182t View Post
    if you are imagining someone like let's say aoi sora cosplaying (or should i say nude-playing) that female ninja.
    That would be an instant hit movie (although, I think she is just ok-ish, look wise).
    Last edited by balikpapan; 10-13-09 at 06:14 PM.

  17. #57
    Senior Member balikpapan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Looking through blinds
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s182t View Post
    Chapter 6 - Part 2

    Xue Chuanxin kept staring at her, from parts of the body that men yearn to see to other parts that men do not want to see.

    ***
    That part confused me a lot. Anyone care to explain?

  18. #58
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    190

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by balikpapan View Post
    That part confused me a lot. Anyone care to explain?
    hmm. I'm guessing it's a saying. From the bits you want to see to the bits you don't want to see. It sounds like it means he's really letting himself size her up!

    There are very few places men do not like looking at women. Hairy armpits perhaps? (I suspect there are men out there that quite like that too!)

  19. #59
    Senior Member balikpapan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Looking through blinds
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Hairy armpit? hmmm... I reckon we should make a poll: part of a woman that men don't want to see (based on Chu LiuXiang: Legend of the Crescent Moon story). .

    j/k.

    .

  20. #60
    Senior Member Avidfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    474

    Default

    I like this novel =)

Similar Threads

  1. Horizon, Bright Moon, Sabre(天涯, 明月, 刀)
    By chowbeng in forum Wuxia Translations
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 11-09-13, 11:59 AM
  2. Replies: 59
    Last Post: 10-29-09, 11:58 PM
  3. Chu LiuXiang's Legend of the Bat (蝙蝠传奇)
    By fastclock in forum Wuxia Translations
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 06-09-09, 03:05 AM
  4. Full Moon Crescent-shaped-Sabre
    By Suet Seung in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-19-07, 12:41 PM
  5. Chu LiuXiang and Xiao Li Fei Diao
    By jin yong in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-19-04, 10:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts