Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
The Swallowed Sun [Sung Yu Ri, Ji Sun, Lee Wan]
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: The Swallowed Sun [Sung Yu Ri, Ji Sun, Lee Wan]

  1. #1
    Member mikeey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    154

    Default The Swallowed Sun [Sung Yu Ri, Ji Sun, Lee Wan]




    I have been waiting since the day they announced this series. Three of some of my fav actors and actress all in one series plus introducing African landscapes and scenery which I love! So awesome! Hope this series is as good as I am hoping it will be. ^__^

    Anyone know who the guy in the sunglasses is? wiki isn't that helpful. =[

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    411

    Unhappy

    Holy cow, what happened to Sung Yuri? She "aged" drastically in just a year.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Sunlight_zero36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Middle Age
    Posts
    2,016

    Default

    I can't wait to see Lee Wan! It's been so long, since he has appeared on-screen .
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -


  4. #4
    Member mikeey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    154

    Default

    the girl on the right looks like the second female lead in cloud stairs.

    i agree, i can't wait until i see lee wan. seeing the previews, theres gonna be a triangle between lee wan, sung yuri, and ji sun. wow! so pumped

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeey View Post
    the girl on the right looks like the second female lead in cloud stairs.

    i agree, i can't wait until i see lee wan. seeing the previews, theres gonna be a triangle between lee wan, sung yuri, and ji sun. wow! so pumped
    Lee Wan is a lot younger than Ji Sung, what role is Lee Wan playing? How old is S Yuri? If it's 'tug of love' between 2 brothers, now that's interesting.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bella25 View Post
    How old is S Yuri?
    28. She held off looking aged pretty well until last year, then suddenly aged in just 1.5 years.


    2006


    2008

    And you have 2009 version above.

  7. #7
    Member mikeey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    154

    Default

    anyone know how i can watch it this series? can't find it yet. but maybe im just searching for it too soon because it only came out today. hmm =P

  8. #8
    Senior Member Sunlight_zero36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Middle Age
    Posts
    2,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeey View Post
    anyone know how i can watch it this series? can't find it yet. but maybe im just searching for it too soon because it only came out today. hmm =P
    Well, I guess by now you've figured which site, but if you haven't try viikii. The quality isn't that good though. At times, it was hard to differentiate or distinguish whose face it is.

    Other than that, this drama has been pretty boring, well, I can't say much since there are only 3 epi. so far.

    The pacing is just pretty slow in my book.

    The main character (guy) looks very similar to Dong Chul or Song Seung Heon from 'East of Eden'. Perhaps, it's the hairstyle .
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -


  9. #9
    Senior Member rosely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    heaven in the middle of somewhere...
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight_zero36 View Post
    Well, I guess by now you've figured which site, but if you haven't try viikii. The quality isn't that good though. At times, it was hard to differentiate or distinguish whose face it is.

    Other than that, this drama has been pretty boring, well, I can't say much since there are only 3 epi. so far.

    The pacing is just pretty slow in my book.

    The main character (guy) looks very similar to Dong Chul or Song Seung Heon from 'East of Eden'. Perhaps, it's the hairstyle .
    Hey, this is Bora-sshi, oopps, I mean Sung Yuri we're talking about, haha. I'll watch anything with Sung Yuri in it, even though she is just ironing shirts for the whole hours .

    There is an MU HD link at aja-aja, if you're not poor and got MU account.

Similar Threads

  1. Sun Li (孙俪)
    By LiuYiFei in forum Actresses
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-24-17, 01:35 PM
  2. Sun Li
    By babyzprincezz in forum Actresses
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 09-09-12, 07:55 PM
  3. When Its At Night ft. Kim Sun Ah Lee Dong Gun
    By Suet Seung in forum Japanese/Korean Dramas
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-16-10, 04:26 PM
  4. Granny Sun
    By Zhuge Liang in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-22-06, 10:59 PM
  5. Sun Zi Mou Lue 《孙子谋略》
    By Yo Kang in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-23-05, 11:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •