Thread: The Swallowed Sun [Sung Yu Ri, Ji Sun, Lee Wan]

Default The Swallowed Sun [Sung Yu Ri, Ji Sun, Lee Wan]

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://xdb.xanga.com/4d3f862011d39247298868/b196076998.jpg')

I have been waiting since the day they announced this series. Three of some of my fav actors and actress all in one series plus introducing African landscapes and scenery which I love! So awesome! Hope this series is as good as I am hoping it will be. ^__^

Anyone know who the guy in the sunglasses is? wiki isn't that helpful. =[

Unhappy

Holy cow, what happened to Sung Yuri? She "aged" drastically in just a year.

I can't wait to see Lee Wan! It's been so long, since he has appeared on-screen .
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

the girl on the right looks like the second female lead in cloud stairs.

i agree, i can't wait until i see lee wan. seeing the previews, theres gonna be a triangle between lee wan, sung yuri, and ji sun. wow! so pumped

Quote Originally Posted by mikeey View Post
    the girl on the right looks like the second female lead in cloud stairs.

i agree, i can't wait until i see lee wan. seeing the previews, theres gonna be a triangle between lee wan, sung yuri, and ji sun. wow! so pumped
    Lee Wan is a lot younger than Ji Sung, what role is Lee Wan playing? How old is S Yuri? If it's 'tug of love' between 2 brothers, now that's interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by bella25 View Post
    How old is S Yuri?
    28. She held off looking aged pretty well until last year, then suddenly aged in just 1.5 years.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g204/y0ungth_2006/snow2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cfs5.tistory.com/image/16/tistory/2008/03/27/07/35/47eacfc2a6055')

And you have 2009 version above.

anyone know how i can watch it this series? can't find it yet. but maybe im just searching for it too soon because it only came out today. hmm =P

Quote Originally Posted by mikeey View Post
    anyone know how i can watch it this series? can't find it yet. but maybe im just searching for it too soon because it only came out today. hmm =P
    Well, I guess by now you've figured which site, but if you haven't try viikii. The quality isn't that good though. At times, it was hard to differentiate or distinguish whose face it is.

Other than that, this drama has been pretty boring, well, I can't say much since there are only 3 epi. so far.

The pacing is just pretty slow in my book.

The main character (guy) looks very similar to Dong Chul or Song Seung Heon from 'East of Eden'. Perhaps, it's the hairstyle .
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight_zero36 View Post
    Well, I guess by now you've figured which site, but if you haven't try viikii. The quality isn't that good though. At times, it was hard to differentiate or distinguish whose face it is.

Other than that, this drama has been pretty boring, well, I can't say much since there are only 3 epi. so far.

The pacing is just pretty slow in my book.

The main character (guy) looks very similar to Dong Chul or Song Seung Heon from 'East of Eden'. Perhaps, it's the hairstyle .
    Hey, this is Bora-sshi, oopps, I mean Sung Yuri we're talking about, haha. I'll watch anything with Sung Yuri in it, even though she is just ironing shirts for the whole hours .

There is an MU HD link at aja-aja, if you're not poor and got MU account.