Thread: Gilded Chopsticks - Another Emperor YongZheng series

Default Gilded Chopsticks - Another Emperor YongZheng series

The selections for princes were nothing to look at compared to Mainland China's cast of princes in Bu Bu Jing Xin.

I like Joey Meng but her role in here was soooooooooooooooooooooo disappointing and why her character couldn't be less annoying. I really don't blame Joey, she had better roles than this when she was with ATV. I mean they could've chosen a better 8 A ge. I don't know who Louis Cheung as a singer/actor but he's definitely do not have a screen presence to even step into the role.

TVB really took a lot of liberties changing history of Yin Zhen (played by Ben Wong) around and made him a wuss. They made Yin Zhen too nice and not as calculative and quick witted. I wanted to hit whoever wrote this script over the head because for the sake of comedy, they made some crappy decisions on characterization and plot.

I think only Wong Cho Lam made it worth watching because he's funny and cute in a little boy way.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I am still waiting for a TVB drama set in the ancient period that does not end with the protagonists saving the emperor or the empire. Apparently, there cannot be any stakes or conflicts that do not ultimately involve imperiality.