Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bruno (Spoilers!)

Default Bruno (Spoilers!)

What is this! No Bruno thread?

I liked it. Not as funny as Borat, but more outragious and disturbing. Plot line similar. Favourite bits: casting the babies for his photoshot; cage fight scene; swingers scene.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

I heard the people who made Bruno is or was being sued.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    What is this! No Bruno thread?

I liked it. Not as funny as Borat, but more outragious and disturbing. Plot line similar. Favourite bits: casting the babies for his photoshot; cage fight scene; swingers scene.
    Haha, the swingers scene. Cowgirl or reverse cowgirl . For me the funniest scene is the self defense against a gay attacker using 1, 2 and strap dildo. I laugh out loud when the Karate instructor kicked the strap dildo, supreme LOL. The thing that made me LOL is how serious the face of the Karate instructor when he gave the demonstration.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    I heard the people who made Bruno is or was being sued.
    The last time SBC doing Borat he also got sued. I'm not suprised if this movie got many lawsuits. It's so outrageously shocking, sometimes hard to watch and making a fool of so many people. There is also a gag that involve MJ, but the producer decided to removed it for the wide-release because of MJ's untimely departure.

Some of the scenes are fake (staged) but I'm guessing about 60% of it are a Punk'd situations.

That lady willing to undergo liposuction must be fake. No mother is that dumb. In the swingers, I like the looks at me.

Hey Suet Seung - a favour. Can you change the name of the thread to Bruno (Spoilers!).

Member of TC fanclub.

That lady willing to undergo liposuction must be fake. No mother is that dumb. In the swingers, I like the looks at me.

Hey Suet Seung - a favour. Can you change the name of the thread to Bruno (Spoilers!).
    I think that is a real interview. You never know how far people willing to go to be famous LOL. She prolly thinks that is a thing that she can re-think later as long as her baby got the part.

Well, we always do that in an interview, willing to do or say anything to please the interviewer.
    Last edited by rosely; 07-13-09 at 07:48 AM.

I also loved the gay-straight conversion scenes. The response of the girl sitting next to me upon hearing the description of the female gender from the 2nd priest was priceless.

And the American reality tv (big brother?) participant interpreting an ultrasound was hilarious.

Also enjoyed the subtleties I think missed by some of the audiences. Like the dead hamster and the initial introduction of the rocking machine haha.

Member of TC fanclub.

You guys neglect in using the easy and friendly, spoiler tags?

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

You guys neglect in using the easy and friendly, spoiler tags?
    Too noob and too much effort in copy and pasting. Any how I can't put spoilers for rosely ( and seeing his response in Harry Potter). Thanks. LOve you!

Member of TC fanclub.

Too noob and too much effort in copy and pasting. Any how I can't put spoilers for rosely ( and seeing his response in Harry Potter). Thanks. LOve you!
    You just need to select or highlight your text with the mouse and click on the spoil icon.

There are also hotkeys to cut/copy and paste text. It's that simple.

Ctrl + C = Copy
    Ctrl + X = Cut
    Ctrl + V = Paste

There you go! Much less effort than doing research as supportings. And, it does magic in less than minutes.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Yawn I don't need a lesson on cut and paste.

Like I said i can't stop others from posting spoilers without tags. It's much easier to have the original thread tagged as oppose to everyone typing in spoiler tags.

Member of TC fanclub.

Yawn I don't need a lesson on cut and paste.

Like I said i can't stop others from posting spoilers without tags. It's much easier to have the original thread tagged as oppose to everyone typing in spoiler tags.
    So, are you suggesting we'll have another thread without the "spoilers"? What difference is there when some dumb nut insist on posting under the title without "spoilers"?

So, how about, whoever post a spoiler with spoiler tags, get banned for a certain period of time? Better idea, isn't it? Or maybe the posts with spoilers without tag gets deleted? Fair enough?

I wonder why can't people balance both IQ & EQ. How sad!
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 07-14-09 at 07:47 AM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    So, are you suggesting we'll have another thread without the "spoilers"? What difference is there when some dumb nut insist on posting under the title without "spoilers"?

So, how about, whoever post a spoiler with spoiler tags, get banned for a certain period of time? Better idea, isn't it? Or maybe the posts with spoilers without tag gets deleted? Fair enough?

I wonder why can't people balance both IQ & EQ. How sad!
    If someone wants to discuss bruno and haven't seen it, go ahead. I am sorry this has been made exclusive.

You can campaign for that with the mods and take your antagonism of that said poster to them too.

Bruno is low in both IQ and EQ, but he is balanced. How admirable. If you want to discuss 2 subjective and baised markers, start another thread.

Member of TC fanclub.

It's just a damn spoiler for Bruno, which given the movie's nature, I doubt makes a big difference if the movie is spoiled or not. It's not like it has some delicately woven plot that will make the movie less watchable if there were a bit of spoilers.

Spoilers in the title or inside of posts are both the same. As long as people are aware that there are spoilers, they'll be able to choose to visit this thread or avoid it.

As for the tags themselves, I've used them before. They are a bit weird and sometimes make a sentece structure look messy. I'm not a big fan of them. But then again, most of the posts I make do not involve spoilers, so it's not as big a deal.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

Ok. Let's stop talking about spoiler tags. It's fine. I have no intention of watching Bruno or Borat, so spoiling it, won't be any problem for me (at least). Spoiler tags are there, wish people knew about it in other SPCNET forums and used them when neccessary.

I wonder how much money does these movie make compared to the other movies out there.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 07-14-09 at 10:56 AM.

Ok. Let's stop talking about spoiler tags. It's fine. I have no intention of watching Bruno or Borat, so spoiling it, won't do any harm for me (at least). Spoiler tags are there, wish people knew about it in other SPCNET forums and used them when neccessary.

I wonder how much money does these movie make compared to the other movies out there.
    133 million internation box office for borat according to once source. Bruno expect bigger imo. Not sure about lawsuits, lol. Guess it's not nice to have one's stupidity displayed on the big screen. We all have dumb moments and sometimes it's imbalance of power as in interview situations, and othertimes it's the way we were brought up. Sacha apparently didn't get that much in his Borat film.

Member of TC fanclub.

Complete boxoffice info, weekly/day to day tracker and various box-office ranking: http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=bruno.htm

If someone wants to discuss bruno and haven't seen it, go ahead. I am sorry this has been made exclusive.

You can campaign for that with the mods and take your antagonism of that said poster to them too.
    No desire in doing that, people should have some self-discipline in their ways. Save that antagonism for someone else, because - This user is on your (my) Ignore List.

Bruno is low in both IQ and EQ, but he is balanced. How admirable.
    Yeah, I've heard of that. That kind of balance...is rather amusing.

If you want to discuss 2 subjective and baised markers, start another thread.
    No, like I've mentioned it countless times in my post, I was giving 'suggestions' and it came with a single question mark.
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 07-15-09 at 06:04 AM.

I am gonna catch this on DVD. Not really a theater kinda movie for me.

The self defense bit is kinda similar to when Borat learns how to defend against the "Jew claw" and against his wife "doing rape on him."

He's also done the psychic bit, down to the making out with ghost ex-bf action.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by jiang bao View Post
    I am gonna catch this on DVD. Not really a theater kinda movie for me.

The self defense bit is kinda similar to when Borat learns how to defend against the "Jew claw" and against his wife "doing rape on him."

He's also done the psychic bit, down to the making out with ghost ex-bf action.
    Same for me. I will also catch this on DVD. I prefer watching action movies with the surround sound in theaters.
    Currently Watching: A Watchdog's Tale