Thread: My opinion for best JY martial arts combo

Default My opinion for best JY martial arts combo

To start if off, 9 Yang SG is an extremely powerful skill, giving the user nearly inpenetrable internal defense

QianKunDaNoYi, which gives the user insights into the opponent as well as ways to shift the body/chi to have the upper advantage.

Then mix Long Zhao Shou + Tai Ji Quan into one skill for a mixture of slow/fast (from Tai Ji Quan) but vicious (Long Zhao Shou) attacks

XL18Z to match the Yang power from 9YangSG.

Then have the user learn Zhou Bo Tong's 2 Hand skill thing, that lets the user use a different martial art in each hand.

A combination of XL18Z in one hand and Long Zhao Shou and Tai Ji Quan mixture in the other hand gives the user an extremely powerful and tricky to dodge combination, all while sensing the opponent using QianKunDaNoYi.

For sword skills, DG9J of course combined with Six Meridians Divine Sword. QKDNY also helps alot during sword fights, letting the user channel his chi related six meridians divine sword in new possible ways

IMO, 9YangSG provides more inner chi prowess than 9YingZJ, since 9Yang not only gives the user Yang powers but also inpenetrable defense, and the above combo beats the kung fu from the second portion of 9yingZJ.

I'd like to hear any comments you guys have on this.

I am pretty sure Sword God will one hit KO him, as will anyone who mastered everything in Jin Yong universe (like my JY flash game character ).
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

well of course if you master everything then you can beat everyone

I don't know about real masters, but with my limited training in taichi, I couldn't fathom practicing taichi with one hand ... is it still taichi??

Your combo sounds like the user would either explode or kill himself with "XL18Z in one hand and Long Zhao Shou and Tai Ji Quan mixture in the other hand".

I think Duan Yu possessed the best martial arts mix.

Best offense, Best Internal, Best Qinggong. Only thing lacking is that his Bei Ming was incomplete.

If you wanted to soup it up some more, throw in DG9J to make the offense even more deadly. Then throw in Bi Xie/Sunflower (the Bei Ming Internal should sort out the castration requirement) for even more speed.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    I think Duan Yu possessed the best martial arts mix.

Best offense, Best Internal, Best Qinggong. Only thing lacking is that his Bei Ming was incomplete.

If you wanted to soup it up some more, throw in DG9J to make the offense even more deadly. Then throw in Bi Xie/Sunflower (the Bei Ming Internal should sort out the castration requirement) for even more speed.
    I don't see the point in learning Bixue/Sunflower if he already had LBWB. Nor do I see how Beiming would satisfy the castration requirements.

If anything, Duan Yu needs a strong defensive technique to 'perfect' his martial arts. He should have QKDNY or 9YangSG, or maybe use DG9J's philosophy of using offense as defense.

I believe Duan Yu should learn DG9J. He knows alot of super powerful martial arts, but he doesn't know how to use them well. He should learn a martial art that covers basic principles of how to fight and DG9J basically revolves around principles of how to handle different situations.
    Reverend Rongku prepared himself.

Suddenly, he toss his hands and screamed: "I am not human! I am an animal!"

The crowd startled at such a bizarre beginning to the story.

Quote Originally Posted by ChanceEncounter View Post
    I don't see the point in learning Bixue/Sunflower if he already had LBWB. Nor do I see how Beiming would satisfy the castration requirements.

If anything, Duan Yu needs a strong defensive technique to 'perfect' his martial arts. He should have QKDNY or 9YangSG, or maybe use DG9J's philosophy of using offense as defense.

LBWB gives unpredictable movements but it did not give him outright speed. His outright speed was more a function of his internal energy. For example, even with LBWB and more internal energy, he could not outsprint Xiao Feng over short to medium distances. He was also slower than Xu Zhu when rushing to the Liao Emperor. With Bi Xie, he could add straight line speed to his LBWB and attack speed to his 6MSJ.

The problem with non-castration and Bixie seems to be over loading one with 'sexual energy'. I made the assumption that since Bei Ming could merge all different types of energy into Bei Ming Zhen Qi, it could do the same with Bixie's energy. (ok so if it became BMZQ, you might lose the speed, but you gain a lot of power in a short time!)

He doesnt need 9YSG. The BMZQ protects as well if not better. And LBWB seems to be a very good defence since nobody had ever hit him while he was using it.

the ultimate combo: pixie jian fa + 9yang shen gong + yoga (used by youtanzhi) + something dragon elephant shen gong (used by jinlun guoshi)+ beiming shen gong + xiang long 18 zhang + 6m shen jian. if somehow your balls didn't explode because of the crazily huge amount of internal power provided by the combination of those advanced internal and semi-internal techniques then the whole darn universe would be at your disposal.

Quote Originally Posted by forgot password View Post
    the ultimate combo: pixie jian fa + 9yang shen gong + yoga (used by youtanzhi) + something dragon elephant shen gong (used by jinlun guoshi)+ beiming shen gong + xiang long 18 zhang + 6m shen jian. if somehow your balls didn't explode because of the crazily huge amount of internal power provided by the combination of those advanced internal and semi-internal techniques then the whole darn universe would be at your disposal.
    Pixie Swordplay?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.pixiescents.com/i//pixie.jpg')

not quite to that extent, pixie is just a metaphorical word, but anyways it describes very well what happens in reality to pixie jianfa users, one example is the below swordsman:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/3916/nantonu.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/3746/nantonu2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/8013/nantonu3.jpg')

doesnt he look like a wingless pixie? ha ha!

WTF was that?!?!?!?!?

must be the guy who created PIXIE Swordplay.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    WTF was that?!?!?!?!?

+9999999999

POP in randomness.

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

this seriously reminds me of the chick who played DFBB in the swordsman2 movie. the hot DFBB. i'm kinda freaked.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/