[SIZE=3]Hello Dear all ,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]I like this actress(middle age) Lee Hwi Hyaung starting from “In search of love” to “I am Happy”. She is so good & smart in acting as the lovely mother to her children.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Now one of her series airs in our country & I cannot find out any of this in any web.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]It is produced by MBC & she(as usual) plays as a beautiful mom who owns a big restaurant. She has one brother(old enough but not yet married) & one naughty but pretty daughter.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]On the other side, the leading actress family & she(the leading one) is 42 yrs & an inspector with two younger sisters(aww.. they are like 200pounds beauty) & always complaints their sister who is not yet married. The lead actress is not too beautiful but looks v-gracious like our Lee Young ae. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]And the other side, leading actor family whose are rich, he has elder brother who is a doctor. He is a junior to leading actress & an inspector too. And he is 30yrs old(12yrs younger than the actress) but I don’t think they are not too much different in age from the looks & look good together.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]As there are a lot of casts & I only know LHH in it & the story goes on v-interesting, I like to know what will happen next.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]If anyone of you have seen this, do let me know & reply what is the title & detailed synopsis of this series.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Thks in adv.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Nyarnyar[/SIZE]