Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Tang Yan (唐嫣)

Love TT

pics
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i3.sinaimg.cn/ent/s/m/p/2009-01-22/U2398P28T3D2353965F328DT20090122173143.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3458/3907671381_9000aa3037_o.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2493/3908450396_48afc966d3_o.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3434/3907671571_e0c7ca02d7_o.jpg')
    Yang Mi, Liu Shi Shi, Tang Yan = my young golden three

I've liked her since seeing her pictures for CP3, but I haven't seen her act yet. Guess I'll just have to watch CP3 first.

She's incredibly gorgeous, but a bit too thin. She really reminds me of Miss World Zhang Zilin.......is it just me?

I love Tang Yang. I haven't seen her in any films yet but I like how she's a dark beauty, her expressions and beyond shallow cuteness. I have high hopes she will become a good actress or give up in finding my favourite actress.

She is rather thin, I agree with you. Really tall for an asian actress at 170cm but she's only 48kg. She needs to plump up, I don't like the stick thin build.

yes, she's so thin and tall..but i guess it works really well in ancient series for her as it makes her seem so much more frail, graceful, feminine, and TALL...she's gorgeous in ancient clothes esp in the chinese paladin 3 pix!
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Once I watched Chinese Paladin three I become a fans for her. I loved her character as Zi Xuan in the series. She was my favorite character and now my favorite actress. I kind of dumped Fan Bing Bing now hahahahaha. I am also getting sick of her.

Yang Mi, Liu Shi Shi, Tang Yan = my young golden three

There's a new Xu Changqing & Zi Xuan (Wallace Huo and Tang Yan) fansite/fanlisting I found- it looks pretty cool!

Check it out here:
    http://chinesepaladin3.windy-goddess.net/

She is very beautiful, very cute face
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

Very cute but so thin. Look at her hand...... OMG.
    she should eat more...
    in Love With :
    Ady An, Han Xue, Li Bing Bing, Zhang Ting, Yang Mi
    Currently Watching "Chinese Paladin 3"

LoL usually skinny girls have great appetites! Judging from her height, frame, and face, it looks like Tang Yan might fall into the category of girls who eat like a bottomless pit but can't really gain weight. Her shoulders are surprisingly narrow for the height, so I'd guess her frame is just naturally petite. If she were short, she'd probably still be skinny. Her face is very cute and youthful (plump cheeks) despite being so slim, so she's probably at a comfortable weight, though 15 more pounds couldn't hurt 'cause she's so tall.

Same goes for her Chinese Paladin co-star Yang Mi; she was cuter when she was chubbier. But girls in Asia love to be way slim ::
    I like me.

Tang Yan is really pretty! I first knew her from Chinese Paladin 3 and think she did a really good job as Zi Xuan. I hope to see more of her in the future She looked stunning in Fantasy Zhu Xian commercial/trailer too.. (If only she was just a bit more chubby, hehee)

Any other fans of her from Chinese Paladin 3? This fansite looks really nice and it's a shame there's only so little fans joining- so as a fan I'm gonna help promote it here.. XD

http://chinesepaladin3.windy-goddess.net/ <-- Join! ^^

For more Tang Yan pictures: http://chinesepaladin3.windy-goddess...-image-gallery

hello to every one(and sorry for my poore english But i write with the dictionary in my hand).Those days i have buy from YesAsia and watch this awesome tv series.I have buy 5 to 8 series untill now but CP3 is the most enjoyable so far.And i am mesmerizing from the stunning beauty of Tang Yan.
    This girl have the most beautifull black eyes who ever seen.But i think is a excellent actress too.Capable for a happy and joyfull performance(like in the episode who chang ching saw his past ) and also for more mature and sad interprentations.I cant wait to see fantasy zhu xian(And yes is very skinny but i think this is a trend who unfortunately occur to the majority of the young chinese actresses).

I thought see was born in 1986, and not 1983 (#1)

She is actually female lead in the "new" Taiwanese idol drama Pandamen.
    with stars like, Jay chou, Jerry Yan and Wilber pan !

The drama is also directed by Jay chou.

I haven't got time to watch it yet, but i think it would be another nice action drama, just like Black and White!

cnstar i am glad to read Tang Yan is in the pandamen.I have seen the advertise in YesAsia but i dont attracted to learn more.But now i know the lovely Tang Yan is in the cast i must learn more about this serie.I hope only to have a role for demonstrate his talent as actressand do not be a vase like in the awful StormWarriors By Michael Bay of the asian cinema ,the awful pang brothers(by the way what disapointment this movie and these directors.sometimes i wonder if the first "The eye" has directed by someone else).Back to the topic now,i am very happy with your news because i dont have seen news of Tang Yan after CP3 for some new serial i am little worried for this excellent actress.Finaly can tell me someone the fantasy zhu xian is a serial,a tv movie or eventualy is only a andvertise?

@XiLaRen,

i think it is only an advertise for the game. Yeah i am looking forward to watching her in Pandamen. She's so gorgeous! Love

What a pitty.Is so gorgeous in the video(well the truth is gorgeous in everywhere and anytime).And is so good actress i cant believe this idiots the Pang brothers keep her in a vase role(even worst they keep the character of the awful C.Choi alive for the next part).

I recommend you to watch Pandamen then. She is so amazing in it. Hot, cutie, sexy and acting great .