Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Tang Yan (唐嫣)

cnstar i start watcing pandamen via YouTube and i am in the episode 4 now but is very sad i can understand a word(no subs and i dont know chinese).Anyway when i see Tang Yan walk in the airport i say a loud WOW!Is not stunning only in ancied outfit but and in the modern as well.I keep wtching my friend(thank god there is a lot of action in the serial and i can follow the story somewhat).I hope TY appear more often in the rest episodes.

this site has it with english subs
    http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/pandamen#

they also has the myth with hu ge, chinese paladin 3 and other chinese, tvb and taiwanese, korean drama with english subs.

Wow!Mido-Ban thank you very much for the information.I watch and the myth in YT,also without subs so your information is really precious(i have bying CP3 before 3months and i hope to buy all the great three serials i have seen by LiGuoLi.In three months this man have become my favorite tv director).thanks again.

IMO, Pandamen is a terrible series. I think they even pulled it out of the television network while it was still airing....

Somehow, Tang Yan doesn't shine in any of the series she's been in after Chinese Paladin 3.

I think Panda maen is a interesting serial.The main problem of this serial for me is his humor.Very often is awful especialy in the scenes with the guy with the rockabilly hair style.But if you paste these scenes the tv drama is not that bad.And Tang Yan is very beautiful.But after CP3 i want to see her in some more demanding role and not only a beautiful face in the screen.Shibao
    do you know some other serial with Tang Yan except CP3 and Pandamen?

I saw some scenes of her in Chinese Paladin 3. Have to agree she's gorgeous, esp in ancient costumes.

China seemed to have a lot of eye-candy, gorgeous looking actresses these days. They must be hiding in film academies, and suddenly one day, just hit the world by storm.

Tang Yan looks a bit like one of the actresses I saw in Feng Chuan Mu Dan. She looks like the third sister of the Yu family - Hongyu.

Nefertari do you know if the serial who mention have some english title,or if is somewhere in internet to watch?

Quote Originally Posted by Shibao View Post
    IMO, Pandamen is a terrible series. I think they even pulled it out of the television network while it was still airing....

Somehow, Tang Yan doesn't shine in any of the series she's been in after Chinese Paladin 3.
    She deserves better roles. She was actually named by her teachers and fellow classmates at Central Academy of Drama as the best and most beautiful theatre student of her time.

In showbiz, it's all about luck, marketing, X-factor.

I like her very much in the Chinese Paladin 3! Zixuan is my favourite character in the show too, and I think she did well in the role.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

what is she doing recently?
    Last edited by snowyjasmine; 07-30-10 at 05:56 PM. Reason: pictures did not work
    Yang Mi, Liu Shi Shi, Tang Yan = my young golden three

i really do hope li guo li make state of divinity with hu ge as ling hu chong and tang yan as ren ying ying and yang mi could play ling hu chong martial arts sister, forgot her name, liu shi shi could play the nun that falls for ling hu chong.

yuan hong could play lin pin zhi. or rather hu ge could play that part. it'll be hilarious to see hu ge play a villain/role and acting like a girl.

but seriously i hope tang yan stars in more serious, she's really beautiful, i hope she gets a role as ren ying ying or zhao mei from heaven sword or even guo fu.

Her dramas for (2010)
    闪婚

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i25.tinypic.com/149smv.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i26.tinypic.com/501b8h.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i32.tinypic.com/2wecqxy.jpg')

夏家三千金(Filming started: June 5, 2010)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i27.tinypic.com/33key5t.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i31.tinypic.com/w0q4it.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 07-30-10 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    She deserves better roles. She was actually named by her teachers and fellow classmates at Central Academy of Drama as the best and most beautiful theatre student of her time.
    She is waaayy too skinny, almost anorexic. You don't see it in Xian Jian 3 because she's covered up. But in recent modelling shots...jeez. Her arms are sticks.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/2628/ty1fx.jpg')
    Last edited by yangjia; 09-27-10 at 06:06 AM.

Tang Yan stars as the youngest daughter of the Xia family in the upcoming series called 夏家三千金, and will be playing a pair with Roy Chiu (邱泽), who appeared with Chen Qiao En in "The Girl in Blue". Here's the trailer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6Xjop7UUio

The purple dress pic looks like Athena Chu.

yo she can get it all day everyday put dat on my mama dog

Is anyone else watching My Daughter/夏家三千金? Tang Yan's character is the type of character I typically find annoying, but she makes it absolutely adorable.
    And this might be the first modern drama that I watch to the end.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    Is anyone else watching My Daughter/夏家三千金? Tang Yan's character is the type of character I typically find annoying, but she makes it absolutely adorable.
    And this might be the first modern drama that I watch to the end.
    Me! LOL, so true, I normally find her type of characters really annoying, but Tang Yan, with her flowery patterned skirts and adorably framed glasses, is just too cute to hate. Her character is very fresh and lovable, and she and Roy Chiu are the comic relief so far.

But really, at 80 episodes? I don't think I can sit through it all

I was reading something online, and it said that Roy Qiu's character's ex-girlfriend basically ruins it for him and Tang Yan's character for most of the 80 episodes... I don't think my heart can take that much drama.
    胡歌 <3

Looks like she's focusing more on modern dramas (pity 'cos I thought she looks really good in period dramas). She just finished Ad World with Raymond Lam and Yuan Hong, and now filming Unbeatable sequel with Hu Ge and Roy Qiu! She used to be under-rated but she's being totally promoted everywhere now in Mainland and HK.