Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Tang Yan (唐嫣)

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    another series with roy chiu? they're like permanently paired up or something. its like YM/FSF (blegh). lol
    Yeah, I know. This is like their 4th or 5th ad nauseum collaboration? He's also in 无懈可击之高手如林 (the sequel to Peter's Unbeatables last year), but I'd probably ship Hu Ge-Tang Yan much much more in that series.

i'm so looking forward to ad mania....yuan hong and tang yang look soooo good together. but i'm okay with her pairing up with raymond too. i'm actually excited about her upcoming series. also, what series is this in which she pairs up with hu ge?

and why is there so little love for her in this forum...=( ?
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

She's pairing up with Hu Ge in Unbeatables II (sequel to Peter Ho's Unbeatables I which reportedly had v.high ratings last year).

Here's the trailer for Unbeatables II:

i can't tell much by the trailer except the women in there are very attractive...oh my...
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

So what's the unbeatable series about?

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Yeah, I know. This is like their 4th or 5th ad nauseum collaboration? He's also in 无懈可击之高手如林 (the sequel to Peter's Unbeatables last year), but I'd probably ship Hu Ge-Tang Yan much much more in that series.
    is it a roy chiu/TY pairing in that series? i thought she was supposed to be paired with HG in that one.

No, I don't Roy Chiu is with Tang Yan in that series.
    For those who watched Xia Jia San Qian Jin, does anyone find it odd that Li Heng (love love love!) is being paired up with You Shan?
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Damn. I haven't seen Hu Ge in anything for such a long time, I almost forgot how hot he is. XD I always thought he looked best in costume dramas before but he is looking really, really good in modern-day wear. And he's a police officer too? He looks good with a gun...

Is there a love triangle going on with another girl? I can't tell from the trailer if the main Hu Ge couple is with Tang Yan or the other girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    No, I don't Roy Chiu is with Tang Yan in that series.
    For those who watched Xia Jia San Qian Jin, does anyone find it odd that Li Heng (love love love!) is being paired up with You Shan?
    I do.. like, just in the episode before their wedding, you shan was all obsessed over the character (baron chen plays, forgot his name). Qi wei doesn't really shine in long hair...
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Quote Originally Posted by mango_cake View Post
    Damn. I haven't seen Hu Ge in anything for such a long time, I almost forgot how hot he is. XD I always thought he looked best in costume dramas before but he is looking really, really good in modern-day wear. And he's a police officer too? He looks good with a gun...

Is there a love triangle going on with another girl? I can't tell from the trailer if the main Hu Ge couple is with Tang Yan or the other girl.
    Hu Ge is mainly emotionally entangled with Tang Qi Qi (Tang Yan) and Feng Lu Fei (Dong Xuan)
    Roy Qiu and Qi Wei are a pair who don't make it clear to each other that they have feelings for each other (their relationship is kind of like Jing Tian and Xue Jian at the start in Chinese Paladin 3)

Recently transferred a funny mv of Tang Yan Liu Shi Shi and Hu Ge from tudou:
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 07-01-11 at 08:11 AM.

Since no one is constantly updating this thread, I'll just post some things here...
    1. Tang Yan is in two modern dramas, Unbeatable II and Ad Mania. Unbeatable II will start airing on the 6th of August (see Hu Ge thread for more info.)
    PLOT OF UNBEATABLE II

With great talent in the world of business, Xu Ran is the standard picture of a successful businessman, enjoying the luxuriousness of wealth at the summit of his career. Tang Qi Qi is a normal white collar female worker, living a life filled with trivial matters and unrealistic dreams. Feng Lu Fei is from a rich family, depending on her own skills to create her own world-three parallel lives intertwined with each other by chance. Who will the Prince turned Frog choose? The cute Cinderella or the beautiful princess?
    Police officer Wei Xiao is Xu Ran's best buddy; yet is always on bad terms with Xu Ran's subordinate,Ye Rou. What twists and turns will happen to them? On the otherhand, the Union, an international giant finance company, with spokewoman Xiong Jia Jia is slowly extending their dark hands towards them...
    Tang Yan as Tang Qi Qi
    See my viki page for more information about the characters: http://en.viki.com/channels/3837-unbeatable

PLOT OF AD MANIA
    Advertisement industry maybe cut throat crazy, but it is the perfect place for Long Tian Jue's brilliantly creative mind. The man never had a setback in his life until he antagonized Ruan Xin Li. With her jumping ship with the client list to their competitor, Long has to buckle down and be a team player to help their agency overcome the crisis. -from Dramawiki
    Tang Yan as Ruan Xin Li
    See dramawiki for character list: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Ad_Mania
    2. Tang Yan is acting in Xuan Yuan Jian 3 Legend-Rift of the Sky as Du Gu Ning Ke and gamewise, she is supposed to be paired with Yu Wen Tuo (played by Hu Ge). Official pictures of the characters, other than TuoBa Yu'Er and Yu Wen Tuo, have yet to be released.
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 07-05-11 at 04:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    Since no one is constantly updating this thread, I'll just post some things here...
    She's also in Love Waking Up with the cast of My Daughters. XD It just finished filming.

Pictures from the drama:
    http://cfensi.dramaddicts.com/forum/...ove-waking-up/
    ╰☆ ╰☆ ╰☆ Cfensi ☆╮☆╮☆╮ , a Chinese entertainment blog and forum

she looks lovely in the love waking up pictures, but i hate the kid's hair. seriously, he's a kid not a pop singer. i can see why ty is constantly being paired with roy. they make a very good looking couple. am i the only one who prefers ty with black hair as oppose to brown? black hair makes her look so much more beautiful and classy. brown makes her look more like a pop star. either way, she's gorgeous. looking forward to her in more ancient series.

^ another series with roy chiu? they are seriously catching up the FengMi in # of collabs, geez.

The characters sound so similar to the roles in Xia Jia. I really look forward to watching this because Xia Jia was awesome.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

i wonder which series she is working on now. can't wait to see her costume in the new rpg series...i hope it's as gorgeous as her costumes in cp3.

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n View Post
    i wonder which series she is working on now. can't wait to see her costume in the new rpg series...i hope it's as gorgeous as her costumes in cp3.
    She is supposed to be working on TZH...not sure if she has started filming yet. I just took notice of your signature! I totally agree. There was this "rumour"/sub-topic about XAJH in the HG thread not long before

Unbeatable Trailer:

Hu Ge and Tang Yan MV of Hua Xu Yin-Yi Shi An:
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 07-13-11 at 11:36 PM.

DRAMA STILL
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc502/HGe_CLiu/Modern%20Series%20Pictures/696f8f03jw1dj9o8r74yej.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc502/HGe_CLiu/Modern%20Series%20Pictures/692ab02dtw1diyc42odz5j.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc502/HGe_CLiu/Modern%20Series%20Pictures/TangQiQi.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n View Post
    she looks lovely in the love waking up pictures, but i hate the kid's hair. seriously, he's a kid not a pop singer. i can see why ty is constantly being paired with roy. they make a very good looking couple. am i the only one who prefers ty with black hair as oppose to brown? black hair makes her look so much more beautiful and classy. brown makes her look more like a pop star. either way, she's gorgeous. looking forward to her in more ancient series.
    She dyed her hair back to black in mid July.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-hfjfh5d/0/L/i-hfjfh5d-L.jpg')

Aw... I'm soo in love with her...
    I mean with Tang Qi Qi... In Unbeatable... as much as I love Hu Ge, I'd prefer to watch those parts with her on it (and I'm still on Episode 2) She's just so sweet!
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷