Thread: NBC's Kings

Default NBC's Kings

NBC's Kings season finale(maybe series finale) just ended and was wondering if any folks watched(or knew about) it. One of the best shows(but unknown) to premiere this season stars Ian McShane(Deadwood) as King Silas and chris Egan as david in a mordern day take on the biblical story of King David...
    I thought it was awesome...it had good actors..good writing and good direction...sad cos it looks like it wont get renewed

Quote Originally Posted by yongbifan View Post
    NBC's Kings season finale(maybe series finale) just ended and was wondering if any folks watched(or knew about) it. One of the best shows(but unknown) to premiere this season stars Ian McShane(Deadwood) as King Silas and chris Egan as david in a mordern day take on the biblical story of King David...
    I thought it was awesome...it had good actors..good writing and good direction...sad cos it looks like it wont get renewed
    I have never even heard of it. It's too bad that series get cancelled so fast and reality shows are popping up everywhere. Needless to say, I HATE these reality shows, they're cheap lazy trash.
    My obsessions: Joy Division, New Order, Bones, The Office.

Do bears bear? Do bees bee?