Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: attractive women who are single

Quote Originally Posted by jiang bao View Post
    You miss the point. It’s not just women who are single, it’s those who are single BUT want to be with someone and are constantly complaining about how there are no good men out there.

Well, basically, please just read my opening post.
    but humans are basically whiners. some whined about not getting a spouse. others whined about how loser they are, or how bad their personality is, still whining. the same can be said about guys who keep insisting all the good women are dead, and they never notice just how undesirable they are, by being so whiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucre View Post
    but humans are basically whiners. some whined about not getting a spouse. others whined about how loser they are, or how bad their personality is, still whining. the same can be said about guys who keep insisting all the good women are dead, and they never notice just how undesirable they are, by being so whiny.
    Agree... and sometimes, women just wanna talk, and their conversations can come out as whiny, gossipy, biatchy and etc., but to them, it's really just talk - some sort of stress relief even. Some women also tend to dramatise things (personal experience ). So, they may not really have an issue (at least not as serious as it's made out to look) with the things they are whining about.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    Is Pear Chan your girlfriend?
    Since you live in the US, I guess there is no shortage of gigantic girls for you to go after.
    Last edited by Trien Chieu; 08-27-11 at 12:04 AM.

I think JB covered most of it in his OP.
    Some reasons I think might be why a woman attractive or not might be single.

1. They don't want to be in a relationship
    2. High maintenance1: mainly due to immaturity (play mind games, don't know how to compromise, trust issues etc.)
    3. High Maintenance2: Ever increasing expectations. If you start going out, that just means you passed the first hurdle but the expectations are ever changing and ever increasing.

I think it's a lot to do with people's attitudes towards relationships and life in general. Simple people have lower expectations and are happier in general. Glass half full vs. half empty really.

And yes all women like to whinge about things, some women do it to a worse degree than others. Men are just supposed to listen or pretend to listen and shutup unless it's directly related to you, then you should probably listen and not just pretend.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    Is Pear Chan your girlfriend?
    Since you live in the US, I guess there is no shortage of gigantic girls for you to go after.
    Though she's a little round, she has an incredibly gorgeous face.

from personal experience

i've been single for the longest time due to my sky-rocket standards but once i learned to lower them a little, i found myself actually liking a lot of nice, decent guys. they may not have EVERYTHING i ask for but close enough, and their personalities make up for it. i'm currently dating this guy right now (hallelujah), and although i wasn't initially attracted to him, his personality's adorable and i decided to give him a chance.. and i'm happy i made that choice hahah. there's nothing wrong with having high standards (better than having low standards, right?), but some girls just have to learn that sometimes you really can't have BOTH looks and personality 50/50.. they're def out there but rare. give that 60 personality and 40 looks a chance, you'd be pleasantly surprised.

&& going to the clubs and bars is def NOT the right way to meet 'guys'.. least not the type of guys if you're looking for long-term, unless they're a friend of a friend and you got intro'd. most of the times when genuine guys like me, we started off as friends first and i guess it was my personality and humor that attracted them? idk, i act like a total goof most of the times.. being MYSELF so i guess that's what attracts. and for the other guys that liked me from the clubs/bars.. they only liked the way i look and just wanted to get it in. uh, no thanks.
    if you want to meet guys, go volunteer, join an organization, etc. places/events where the primary reason ISN'T to find booty. start a convo with them, become friends and start hanging out regularly. when they see what you're all about and the real you (not the cake face, skin tight dress), they might genuinely like you for who you are. it's not that hard
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by kay &!* View Post
    from personal experience

i've been single for the longest time due to my sky-rocket standards but once i learned to lower them a little, i found myself actually liking a lot of nice, decent guys. they may not have EVERYTHING i ask for but close enough, and their personalities make up for it. i'm currently dating this guy right now (hallelujah), and although i wasn't initially attracted to him, his personality's adorable and i decided to give him a chance.. and i'm happy i made that choice hahah. there's nothing wrong with having high standards (better than having low standards, right?), but some girls just have to learn that sometimes you really can't have BOTH looks and personality 50/50.. they're def out there but rare. give that 60 personality and 40 looks a chance, you'd be pleasantly surprised.

&& going to the clubs and bars is def NOT the right way to meet 'guys'.. least not the type of guys if you're looking for long-term, unless they're a friend of a friend and you got intro'd. most of the times when genuine guys like me, we started off as friends first and i guess it was my personality and humor that attracted them? idk, i act like a total goof most of the times.. being MYSELF so i guess that's what attracts. and for the other guys that liked me from the clubs/bars.. they only liked the way i look and just wanted to get it in. uh, no thanks.
    if you want to meet guys, go volunteer, join an organization, etc. places/events where the primary reason ISN'T to find booty. start a convo with them, become friends and start hanging out regularly. when they see what you're all about and the real you (not the cake face, skin tight dress), they might genuinely like you for who you are. it's not that hard
    Why is any of this relevant? This thread is about attractive women are single.

Kidding! I'm kidding! Please don't hurt me
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post

*upper cuts*

I was just going to say what happened to our old Kay!
    No symbols in that post whatsoever

Now awaits her response to rwx
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    I was just going to say what happened to our old Kay!
    No symbols in that post whatsoever

Now awaits her response to rwx
    sounds like she grew up.

thread still swag
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by kay &!* View Post
    from personal experience

haha Good job kay!
    I like me.

Dating for looks is a young person's game. Looks always fade.
    Last edited by Dirt; 08-26-11 at 02:54 PM.

But it'll take a 10/10 a much longer time to get to 5/10 compared to someone who started at 5/10.

I don't think taking into account someone's physical attractiveness as a measure for a potential partner is bad. It's bad when that measure is more important is values, intelligence, personality/character etc.

I'm going to assume that these girls JB is talking about are looking for good looking guys who are caring, understanding, funny, smart etc. and handsome (but not at a priority). I don't think there's anything wrong with that. The reason why their relationships fail is because the girls themselves don't have those same attributes and the guys they date, leave them - which in turn makes these girls bitter and think that there's no single great guys available, not realising that there are, only that these great guys don't want to marry them (just like the ones who just dumped them/they dumped).

It's the same with some guys. They get rejected by a girl and that girl automatically is a b!tch when a day ago they were an angel.
    Last edited by KeongJai; 08-26-11 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post

Haha!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://888debtline.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/You-Got-Served-I-ve-Been-Sued-by-a-Creditor-What-do-I-do2.gif')
    --=={Grundle}==--