Thread: using actors's real name in the drama they act in

Default using actors's real name in the drama they act in

- a good match from heaven
    1. when cutie mui's character was at the yuet lo's place praying that she not evening wishing for andy lau or aaron kwok, how she just want a guy that looks abit like deric wan

2. one part when joey leung and deric wan was talking, forgot what exactly but dind't say his full name, just that joey leung said, that guy named wun mei(?) lun is that girls boyfriend or something (the girsl that work at the cafe , where jessica also works at ) ----sorry if this confusing can't explain it that well

3. when jessica was being too chatty, deric decided to turn on his cdplayer instead so as the song plays...
    jess: who sang this
    deric: wan siu lun
    jess: what the song call
    deric: i dont know!!
    jess: do u know him
    deric: i know him but he doens't know me
    jess: is he good looking
    deric: yes, he really good looking

LOL i think sometimes it's really funny when the scripters uses these to give us some comedy relief....

also, in this dramas probably cutie mui said leon lai name like 3 or 4 times....

and yeah i know another drama of deric that uses his name again, but this time, he was like cussing him out, he was like,"im not tall, not skinny, not fat, not short just like that ugly face deric wan" - something like that not exactly quoted.

anyone know any other dramas, i know alot of tvb does this alot.....
    Aaron Yan Mike He
    Yamapi Kim HyunJoong Lee Joon Lee HongKi

Angels and Devils - Chow Yun Fat plays a stunt double and he was the stunt double for Chow Yun Fat. During the filming of a movie, the director asks Tony Leung if he thinks he is Leung Chiu Wai. There is another scene when Rebecca Chan Sau Chu is tied up and Chow Yun Fat asks Tony Leung if that girl looks like Chan Sau Chu.

Miu Kiu Wai played a spacefiller character named "Mr. Miu" in the first SHELL GAME series.

it's quite common.. i think in some tw series edison chen play as himself but it's juz some idol drama that got me bored..and in this hk movie about a group of girls who got led into drug trafficking, it showed nic tse in a concert of his own.. and in some hk dramas, the characters they play have the same name (but different surnames) as their actual names.. but don't remember any to quote..sometimes same surnames but diff names..
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

In King of Snookers, Benz makes a comment to Adam Cheng, saying something like 'geez, you think you're Cheng Siu Chau' lol