Thread: Sakai Noriko arrested

Default Sakai Noriko arrested

It first started with her husband getting arrested because of drugs, then news broke out that a heartbroken Sakai left home and went missing.

Now the news is that she too, is wanted by the police over drug involvement and this has caused ripple effects. For one, her company Sun Music suffered a loss of RMB80 million. In return, Sun Music announced it will take a bigger role in their artistes' private lives to make sure they do not derail. The company also wants Sakai to end her marriage to restore the reputation. However, Sun Music also said if Sakai is convicted, it will end its contract with her.

A 'friend' also claimed that Sakai likes to try out all sorts of drugs, including marijuana and cocaine.

Because of Sakai's status in Japan's entertainment industry, the government has opened a meeting for this matter (her involvement in drugs) over concerns that Sakai was sending out wrong messages to young Japanese.

http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/j/2009-08-13/14002651838.shtml

How did things come to this? Bad influence from her husband, perhaps? :\ I doubt the 'friend' is really a friend anyway... A real friend shouldn't be making things worse for her right now.
    Last edited by Guo Xiang; 08-16-09 at 10:40 PM.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

If you are a moron, it doesn’t matter whether you are famous or not. Especially if you are stupid, fame can get to your head and you screw up your life.

When I meet people, I am very wary of people who want to be famous. It’s different if they are really into acting or singing or whatever, but if they just wanna be famous, be careful of these people.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

Wow I had no idea this happen, love her music but kind of stop listening to Japanese music...... Hope she gets her life together =(

Drug, drug and drug. I don't know why there is a need for drug. Why can't people, famous or not, live without it? Why do they have to use it? They know drugs will lead them to destruction. There is absolutely nothing good will come out of it. There are thousands, if not more, of other healthy things to enjoy like food, house, car, vacation, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    Drug, drug and drug. I don't know why there is a need for drug. Why can't people, famous or not, live without it? Why do they have to use it? They know drugs will lead them to destruction. There is absolutely nothing good will come out of it. There are thousands, if not more, of other healthy things to enjoy like food, house, car, vacation, etc.
    I think sometimes people know its bad but get pressure into trying it and then gets hooked......

Hope Noriko Sakai gets her life together, she made very good music back then....

Quote Originally Posted by Nan Ling View Post
    I think sometimes people know its bad but get pressure into trying it and then gets hooked......

Hope Noriko Sakai gets her life together, she made very good music back then....
    People always have a choice of refusing to do it. I never tried drug all my life and I hope it stays that way until the end of my life. Even when I have headache, if it is not severe, I would avoid taking any medication. Again, there are thousand and thousand of other luxurious things to enjoy.