Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New series 《刑警》 starring Michael Miu & Felix Wong

Quote Originally Posted by i_fotted View Post
    I dont think a couple of years matter as long as the female don't look older. In this case, I do think Rebecca looks older than Felix, and that doesnt fit too well with me. I actually havent seen Felix on screen for quite some time but on a recent episode of Beautiful Cooking Felix made an appearance and he still looks good. Rebecca on the other hand, does suit better as a mother.
    Rebecca recently not only play a mother but also a grandmother . Maybe it Rebecca + Felix will fit if TVB gives her a great makeup or make her an older wife

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Huh? I saw recent pictures of Felix. He has aged a lot and definitely look believeable to have a 16 year old daughter. Rebecca looks good for her age. She doesn't look older than Felix to me. Anyway, make up can do wonders. Plus, who said the woman can't be older than the man in a relationship? Even if Rebecca looks older, it will only be a bit older, not like she will look like his mom.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images/0/01/Felix_Wong.jpg')
    Have you seen the most recent episode of Beautiful Cooking? Felix looks great on screen.

Here is the link, but Tudou is not working for some reason and since I can't read I don't know what the problem is, lol.

http://www.tudou.com/playlist/playin...5&iid=34501953

I know its acceptable for a man to be with an older wife, but its just not for my viewing pleasure :P.

Quote Originally Posted by vinci90 View Post
    Rebecca recently not only play a mother...
    Technically, Rebecca Chan first played the role of a mother in 1981's THE FATE. However, she was the mother of a newborn.

Incidentally, the father of that newborn was played by Michael Miu. These actors have quite a track record of collaborative works, though none recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Incidentally, the father of that newborn was played by Michael Miu. These actors have quite a track record of collaborative works, though none recently.
    It's the same in all generations I guess. Now, It's Raymond, Ron, Kenneth, Kevin, Bosco, Myolie, Tavia, Linda, Kate etc.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

It's the same in all generations I guess. Now, It's Raymond, Ron, Kenneth, Kevin, Bosco, Myolie, Tavia, Linda, Kate etc.
    I think that during the 1980s, TVB tried a little harder to rotate people on and off of series. If Felix Wong and Michael Miu were in LOCH '82, for example, they wouldn't ALSO be in ROCH '83. They'd be given time off...not only so that they could rest, but also so the public wouldn't be sick of constantly seeing them.

I don't think TVB does this so well anymore; their current stable of actors seems to be on a constant treadmill.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Technically, Rebecca Chan first played the role of a mother in 1981's THE FATE. However, she was the mother of a newborn.

Damn how much time has passed. If back then Rebecca was the 'mother' of a newborn now in 2009 she is a 'grandmother' of a newborn .

Michael Miu's 'oldest' onscreen daughter is either Elaine Kong in EU or Toby in DOL I think, although he looks too dashing to be their dad

Quote Originally Posted by vinci90 View Post
    Michael Miu's 'oldest' onscreen daughter is either Elaine Kong in EU or Toby in DOL I think, although he looks too dashing to be their dad
    Dashing, but, still look old enough to be convincing as their dad.

I can't wait!! I've seen Felix and Michael paired up often enough, normally with Felix the hero and Michael the villain. This time they're reversing roles, and it should be a real breath of fresh air!

I don't think the two actors has film a modern series together before, correct? This would be nice to see the two reunite and film a series together.

Rebecca Chan is quite beautiful during her younger years. I really like her in "The Smiling, Proud Wanderer". To be honest, she didn't age well. I just reviewed her biography and coincidently, she was a top 10 finalist in 1979 Miss HK pageant and moved on to acting for TVB; same goes for Barbara Yung whom was a top 10 finalist in 1982.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Liew View Post
    I can't wait!! I've seen Felix and Michael paired up often enough, normally with Felix the hero and Michael the villain. This time they're reversing roles, and it should be a real breath of fresh air!
    Me too. This is the first time Michael lead over Felix I think (in a series). Whenever Felix and Michael were in a series, it's always Felix leading.

Me too. This is the first time Michael lead over Felix I think (in a series). Whenever Felix and Michael were in a series, it's always Felix leading.
    I think they had close to equal billing in THE FOUNDATION (1983), and both were members of a huge ensemble cast in 1985's THE YANGS' SAGA.