Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson - What we approved and disapproved about him:

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    I'd like to point out something very interesting about how reaction to Michael Jackson's death (and life) differ drastically among different cultures.

Here at SPCNET, whose members are generally Asians, the disposition towards Michael Jackson is generally positive or neutral. The critical voices are in a decided minority.

At another forum that I regularly visit, which is dominated by Caucasians, the situation is completely reversed, with most of the members being hostile to Jackson and his few supporters decidedly on the defensive.

Same man, but the reactions at the two communities are as different as night and day.
    Thanks for the link. The posts in that forum are very good.
    Back to the topic, if MJ did indeed molested/raped those boys, then he deserves to stay rotton in hell. I am sorry about my harsh comments if he was innocent of the crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded WenEr View Post
    Also, to be honest, I don't expect a lot of sophistication from a comic book forum, or any sort of recreational online forum for that matter.
    Ironically, a few of Jackson's sharpest and most persistent critics at that forum are known to be the community's self-styled intellectuals (although a few of them are also known to be the community's crackpots as well). I've been following the discussion here at SPCNET and there at CBR and it amazes me how stark the contrast is in the general reactions in the two communities.

Still, the two forums are very specialized in its topics, and people who visit each may have certain things in common. So really, I would refrain from drawing conclusions based on the observations of two forums alone.

If you go on a much more generalized social network like Facebook, there really seems to be no race differences amongst those who mourn MJ's death.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    Thanks for the link. The posts in that forum are very good.
    Back to the topic, if MJ did indeed molested/raped those boys, then he deserves to stay rotton in hell. I am sorry about my harsh comments if he was innocent of the crimes.
    actually, you know what, i always had a solution when dealing with dumb, ignorant pussy ****s like you. i'd just make myself believe that you are really mentally and psychologically ill in the head. it cools me down a bit, because i actually feel bad for the person making such comments.. they are indeed "sick" so i should be a bit more nice and forgiving.
    Last edited by kay &!*; 07-01-09 at 01:19 AM.
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Who in the world would believe a grown man sleeping with young boys who are not his children and does nothing?
    That's the thing, MJ was not a normal adult. He probably thought like a kid. Didn't you sleep over at your friend's house when you were little? Maybe it was something like that. You have to understand that MJ was NOT a normal adult.

Quote Originally Posted by kay &!* View Post
    actually, you know what, i always had a solution when dealing with dumb, ignorant pussy ****s like you. i'd just make myself believe that you are really mentally and psychologically ill in the head. it cools me down a bit, because i actually feel bad for the person making such comments.. they are indeed "sick" so i should be a bit more nice and forgiving.
    See, I get where you're coming from, but thinking like such is just insulting to people who actually have mental/psychological illnesses. Many people with mental/psychological illnesses are still capable of thinking in a more open way than he does.
    My love and my agony.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghaleon View Post
    That's the thing, MJ was not a normal adult. He probably thought like a kid. Didn't you sleep over at your friend's house when you were little? Maybe it was something like that. You have to understand that MJ was NOT a normal adult.
    Taiwanese singer Coco Lee, who actually met MJ before, said he was like a child, and was as naive as one.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded WenEr View Post
    See, I get where you're coming from, but thinking like such is just insulting to people who actually have mental/psychological illnesses. Many people with mental/psychological illnesses are still capable of thinking in a more open way than he does.
    oh, i never thought of it as that way and you're right. oh well, i guess TC is just possessed by some demon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    Taiwanese singer Coco Lee, who actually met MJ before, said he was like a child, and was as naive as one.
    a lot of people that met MJ said that he was like a child.
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    What's wrong with sleeping in the same bed with the boys when there's nothing going on?
    lol, you see, TC probably thinks that you could (or should) never sleep with ANYONE on the same bed unless you are sexually attracted to them.

Well, regardless of what anyone thinks, the fact remains that MJ was proven innocent by the court of the law. While that may not be enough evidence to convince everyone that he's truly innocent, there's certainly not enough evidence to prove otherwise either.

There is, however, countless evidence to show that MJ was one of the most influential and idolized musicians of the 20th century (next to Elvis), and that, to me, makes his departure something worth mourning for. RIP, Michael... your legacy will live on forever.

Yeah, who care about a child molester/rapist.

He admitted that he slept with many many boys. Who in the world with common sense would believe that he didn't do anything.
    Ooohh TC! Such a foul mouth!

You wished you could take his place. I'd be saying "Yeah, TC's gone, who cares?! He is such a troll!" How do you like that?

Don't abuse those common sense, TC, because that's all you have.
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 07-02-09 at 06:37 AM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    The more I've read about Michael Jackson during the past week or so, the less I believe that he really committed those acts of child molestation that he was accused of. It's still *possible*, but something just doesn't add up about it.

A few weeks ago, I was about 50/50 on whether or not he had done those things, but now, I'm leaning 80/20 against his having done them.
    I am leaning 99.9999/0.0001 for his having done the child molesting. His fame and money may put him above the law but somehow he can't beat karma. He is gone for good. No more poor children will be victimized in the hand of this old perverted rich man. If there were heaven and hell then child molester/rapist deserves to stay in hell to face the justice.

I am leaning 99.9999/0.0001 for his having done the child molesting. His fame and money may put him above the law but somehow he can't beat karma. He is gone for good. No more poor children will be victimized in the hand of this old perverted rich man. If there were heaven and hell then child molester/rapist deserves to stay in hell to face the justice.

IF any one has the right to speak about "child molesting", it should be the people involved in those cases. But you? No. Not at all. Please stop. I don't care what you say about people who are living, but people who've died already, you need to give some respect and stop talking trash. If you don't have anything postive to say, kindly let it go. Michael Jackson has passed on already, give him a break and let him rest in peace. No need to stir more trouble.

Trien Chieu, judge and you will be judged.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 07-10-09 at 01:15 AM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

You know, can't we just ban him from this thread? It's just so disrespectful for him to say the things he does, especially when he doesn't seem to know ANYTHING about MJ's life or even the charges against him.

I'm so sick and tired of arguing and repeatedly bringing up points indicating that MJ is very unlikely to have been a child molester. If you actually do some research on the sexual molestation charge cases - none of them seem to add up properly, and are much more likely the result of greedy parents wanting money. For instance, the famous Chandler case - what dad would use a sedative on his son to get him to "confess" something? And if the child was truly molested, how come only the dad is pressing charges while the mom is actually defeding MJ? How come the dad seemed to be more concerned with winning the case (i.e. money) than receiving proper justice for his son's "sufferings?"
    Then you have the Arvizo case. Again, the parents of the child had prior history with breaking the law, and the mother seemed very mentally unstable. If you read the actual case reports, the accusations seem very fishy. MJ paid for the kid's cancer treatments and just wanted to be friends. The molestation charges again, do not add up.
    My love and my agony.

can't we just ban him period? or only give him a 2 minute time slot per day to post. or create an algorithm to backfire his negativity to himself (a la Qiankun Danuoyi, Shifting North Star technique, and Taiji), so if he complained about Blacks and poor people (like he always does), it would now be all directed to himself. hehee...
    Last edited by PJ; 07-10-09 at 01:13 AM.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Altho I dont agree with everything TC says...I personally believe he has the right to believe in what he does. Like yin and yang

im not going to pass judgement on someone who is no longer here. I dont know if MJ was innocent or not...but I wouldnt have left my kids alone with him. Like I said, I can still respect him as an entertainer and artist.

On another note....after seeing his kids on tv...do you think MJ is the biological father? I dont think so...but I guess all that mattered was him loving and raising them as his own.
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

TC, I read "Karma", "anti-child molesting", "justice" and all that anti-immorality from you. Oh, and the best part is....you mentioned Heaven and Hell. And, I thought you are atheist?

A racist, selfish person of appaling moral now posting in words of law and just. TC, how would you deal with a hypocrite like yourself? Hang?

Quote Originally Posted by oGaKirA View Post
    Altho I dont agree with everything TC says...I personally believe he has the right to believe in what he does. Like yin and yang
    (As judgmental as I may sound) TC believes the inferior/ people who does bad should get the worst treatment or goto hell. The verdict is, he forgot about himself.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________

I like the original MJ better. The one before all those plastic surgery.
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 07-10-09 at 03:31 AM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

I think TC is just an attention whor.
    i only believe 30% of what he says.
    Am i Crazy!?!?!?!
    [8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888]

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy8 View Post
    I'm not sure even TC believes what TC says.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy8 View Post
    seeing that he believes the tabloids, i believe 0% of what he says.

crazy world, where so many people believe in tabloids.

come on guys, I'm pretty sure TC believes in his own proclamations. Who would passionately denounce blacks and poor people over years at an internet forum if they didn't believe in it? If that is the case, then they really don't have a life.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」