Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson - What we approved and disapproved about him:

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    I am leaning 99.9999/0.0001 for his having done the child molesting. His fame and money may put him above the law but somehow he can't beat karma. He is gone for good. No more poor children will be victimized in the hand of this old perverted rich man. If there were heaven and hell then child molester/rapist deserves to stay in hell to face the justice.
    Gosh, don't you ever quit?? I now question if you are only against Micheal Jackson just because he was black?? We all know that you are so anti black so I guess it is no surprise....I was wondering how you would react if one of your most favorite stars was accused of child molestation?? how would you react??? Also, Micheal Jackson is now gone, therefore, can't you let him rest in peace??? How low can you sink to go to say that he deserves to go to hell??? That is just plain evil....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    Gosh, don't you ever quit?? I now question if you are only against Micheal Jackson just because he was black??
    I thought that was obvious...
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by rajurai View Post
    Michael Jackson is great man. I love his dance mainly. I love his song also. His song you are not alone is very interesting and favorite song.
    He was one of the greatest artists in human history (even though I am not a fan) but he was neither a great man nor role model. His private life was totally a failure as he was addicted to prescription drugs and accused of raping boys.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    Seriously wtf was the doctor thinking. He was letting MJ be the doctor and himself the pharmacist.
    Thanks god that Dr. Murray is black, otherwise the race card would be surely used. There were Doctor(s) who treated Jackson and refused to give him the medication that he wanted. Jackson ignored those doctors' advices for therapy which would have cured and saved him. Some of Jackson's employees quit their jobs because they did not want to give Jackson the prescription drugs under their names. The doctor didn't do the right thing by giving Jackson what he wanted. However, Jackson was ultimately the one who lead his life to the dead end, not the doctor. Dr. Murray shouldn't be charged of manslaughter for Jackson's death but his license should be suspended. Jackson was an adult, not a 10 years old kid. It's a shame that his family is trying to blame Jackson death on everyone else but not Jackson himself. It's always somebody else fault and never Jackson's fault.

TC, please kindly stop posting in this thread.

If you have no respect or liking for the man, fine - that's your opinion. But you don't need to continue disrespecting a dead person in a thread that is made for the purposes of mourning his death. As the saying goes, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

He was one of the greatest artists in human history (even though I am not a fan) but he was neither a great man nor role model. His private life was totally a failure as he was addicted to prescription drugs and accused of raping boys.
    I wonder why you still come to this thread??? You don't know anything about MJ so I suggest that you please shut up before you get banned from this thread. You don't know anything about him at all, especially his private life. Therefore, you have no right to say anything!!! Also, please stop being so racist against blacks or anyone because it will not do you any good and may even cause bad things to happen to you. MJ is now dead so why don't you just let him rest in peace instead of go on and on saying bad things about him?? What kind of person does that make you??
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Now - let us be fair here. Probably none of us can claim to have known MJ. And reducing Jackson to a mere victim is rather unfair both to the man and to those around him, be it family, friends, business partners or employees.

That being said...
    Trien Chieu - you really don't see much further than the tip of your nose, do you...:-]
    别想把黑暗放在我的面前
    太阳已经生长在我心底
    不再有封闭的畏惧
    奔腾的灵魂飞上天际
    太阳 我在这里

Thanks god that Dr. Murray is black, otherwise the race card would be surely used. There were Doctor(s) who treated Jackson and refused to give him the medication that he wanted. Jackson ignored those doctors' advices for therapy which would have cured and saved him. Some of Jackson's employees quit their jobs because they did not want to give Jackson the prescription drugs under their names. The doctor didn't do the right thing by giving Jackson what he wanted. However, Jackson was ultimately the one who lead his life to the dead end, not the doctor. Dr. Murray shouldn't be charged of manslaughter for Jackson's death but his license should be suspended. Jackson was an adult, not a 10 years old kid. It's a shame that his family is trying to blame Jackson death on everyone else but not Jackson himself. It's always somebody else fault and never Jackson's fault.
    Yes doctors are meant to respect the patients opinions and let them choose the option of treatment. However that does not include doing more harm to the patient/putting the patient at obvious risk of it. First do no harm - a Cardiologist giving an anaesthetic agent in conjunction with other sedatives without appropriate ventilatory support is clearly not the case.

I also don't think MJ was making informed decisions.

Legally I don't know if it constitutes to manslaughter charges, but this is much more severe than simple negligence.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    come on guys, I'm pretty sure TC believes in his own proclamations. Who would passionately denounce blacks and poor people over years at an internet forum if they didn't believe in it? If that is the case, then they really don't have a life.
    To be fair, does anyone think TC has a social life regardless if the persona he presents here is legit?

As for MJ, I think he was not a bad person, but his head was just messed up. Was it being a child show biz person? Was it a crap family? Was it drugs? Or was he inherently f’ed up in his head?

Whatever the case, he was a great artist and deserves to be mourned. As for the molestation charges, I don’t think he had full-on sex with the kids. Maybe he touched them in a playful way. Anyway, what parent would send their young kids to stay over with a freaky man-child? The kind putting their kids up to beauty pageants and the kind looking for a quick payout.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

Personally I feel confident in saying that Jackson was definitely not a normal person, and not in the good way, but since I have never really researched him I cannot say if he was actually a child molester or not.

If Trien Chieu had posted a threat proclaiming Michael Jackson to be completely innocent, how many of you would immediately start bashing Jackson? I believe that TC is the kind of person who no one can imagine themselves agreeing with and therefore whenever he says something I am immediately inclined to think the opposite. But in truth I don't think he is completely wrong on this issue.

This is all irrelevant to whether he is a good singer or not (in fact he is probably one of the greatest) or whether donating to charities is good (it is).
    Reverend Rongku prepared himself.

Suddenly, he toss his hands and screamed: "I am not human! I am an animal!"

The crowd startled at such a bizarre beginning to the story.

Whether he was or was not a child molester is a question. His relationship to kids was probably not entirely normal since he definitely wasn't a normal guy himself. But it didn't have to be sexually charged or harmful to the minors.
    There was something mighty fishy about the allegations and Jackson IMHO deserves to be given the benefit of doubt.
    Sure we're all somewhat biased one way or the other and since none of us probably knows the whole truth, emotions are going to somehow be a part of it all, but if the voices defending MJ prevail now, I'd guess it's got more to do with the man's death than with TC being his usual self.

(As far as I'm concerned, I've always leaned more towards the MJ is NG camp.)
    Last edited by Cesare; 08-28-09 at 09:05 PM.
    别想把黑暗放在我的面前
    太阳已经生长在我心底
    不再有封闭的畏惧
    奔腾的灵魂飞上天际
    太阳 我在这里

The entire issue with MJ is controversial, mainly because it was hard to know whether or not the claims were really substantial. If there was hard evidence either for or against him (of which there isn't really), then the issue would not be this controversial. But to insist that he surely was a molestor is being too presumptuous, and I personally think that as far as this issue goes, it's up to the individual's own skepticism after doing some research on the issue.

For me, I believe that MJ is not guilty of the charges, not because he is dead, not because he's a great singer, and not because I'm a fan of his, but because after researching the molestation charges, I personally do not find them to be convincing enough. The thing is, if you look at the molestation allegations against MJ, they do seem fishy and a lot of the claims do not add up. I don't think the claims made against MJ hold up substantially, which is why I personally believe he is innocent. Yes, he was very eccentric, and I believe that made him a very easy target for greedy parents.
    Last edited by xJadedx; 08-28-09 at 10:16 PM.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded WenEr View Post
    The entire issue with MJ is controversial, mainly because it was hard to know whether or not the claims were really substantial. If there was hard evidence either for or against him (of which there isn't really), then the issue would not be this controversial. But to insist that he surely was a molestor is being too presumptuous, and I personally think that as far as this issue goes, it's up to the individual's own skepticism after doing some research on the issue.

For me, I believe that MJ is not guilty of the charges, not because he is dead, not because he's a great singer, and not because I'm a fan of his, but because after researching the molestation charges, I personally do not find them to be convincing enough. The thing is, if you look at the molestation allegations against MJ, they do seem fishy and a lot of the claims do not add up. I don't think the claims made against MJ hold up substantially, which is why I personally believe he is innocent. Yes, he was very eccentric, and I believe that made him a very easy target for greedy parents.
    Concur with your assessment. In the end, I have no idea who MJ is nor what he is like. Celebrities get away with a lot but also victimised by the media, by the public and by greed and jealousy.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Yes, he was very eccentric, and I believe that made him a very easy target for greedy parents.
    Agree. And I guess it speaks for itself that the allegations in 2003 came after the airing of Living with Michael Jackson.
    别想把黑暗放在我的面前
    太阳已经生长在我心底
    不再有封闭的畏惧
    奔腾的灵魂飞上天际
    太阳 我在这里

Quote Originally Posted by jiang bao View Post
    Anyway, what parent would send their young kids to stay over with a freaky man-child? The kind putting their kids up to beauty pageants and the kind looking for a quick payout.
    Yes, he was very eccentric, and I believe that made him a very easy target for greedy parents.
    Unfortunately, money is making the world go around. There are people out there who would pimping their own children for big and quick payout. Do I think those parents are innocent victims? The answer is NO. Was MJ innocent of the crime? The answer is also NO. The greedy parents basically put their children there so MJ has chance to molest/rape and then the parents have the case for big big money. The only victims are the kids who were betrayed by their own parents and molested/raped by MJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    I wonder why you still come to this thread??? You don't know anything about MJ so I suggest that you please shut up before you get banned from this thread. You don't know anything about him at all, especially his private life. Therefore, you have no right to say anything!!! Also, please stop being so racist against blacks or anyone because it will not do you any good and may even cause bad things to happen to you. MJ is now dead so why don't you just let him rest in peace instead of go on and on saying bad things about him?? What kind of person does that make you??
    Why do you have to put everything as a racial thing? This has nothing to do with race? Did I ever praise anyone of other race who done the same thing like MJ did??

Unfortunately, money is making the world go around. There are people out there who would pimping their own children for big and quick payout. Do I think those parents are innocent victims? The answer is NO. Was MJ innocent of the crime? The answer is also NO. The greedy parents basically put their children there so MJ has chance to molest/rape and then the parents have the case for big big money. The only victims are the kids who were betrayed by their own parents and molested/raped by MJ.
    Priceless.

meh - the man is dead.

TC - be happy he cannot "molest" anymore boys!
    Hatred is a curve blade. The harm we do to others, we also do to ourselves.

i tell you, some ppl argue for the sake of arguing.

Why do you have to put everything as a racial thing? This has nothing to do with race? Did I ever praise anyone of other race who done the same thing like MJ did??
    Because you are known to be anti black... YES, I have seen you praise asians over other races before.... I bet if it was someone you like that was accused of molestation charges then you would react differently...

I really question your insanity....