View Poll Results: Who are the winners of this team war?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • JMZ+ GWM + DFBB

5 21.74%
  • XF + YG + ZWJ

18 78.26%
  • The mountain wolves as they happily devour the 6 corpses by the cave.

0 0%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Team War: XF + YG + ZWJ vs JMZ + GWM + DFBB

Quote Originally Posted by chibidaisuke View Post
    But then compared to HIS techniques the Nine Yin is nothing so I think YG has more haxxor techniques.
    But Yeung Gor is a baseball-bat-wielding cheater.

Quote Originally Posted by tape View Post
    This was never a discussion on Yang Guo, but rather Yang Guo with the HIS as that was the original question.

It's of your opinion that the rest of the Greats would figure it out and master it, but the fact of the matter is that they did not encounter it and have not shown they could do it. With Yang Guo's superior intelligence, and all of the Greats really, I think that if they were given the full 9 Yin in their 20's like Guo Jing was, they would far surpass him and the only reason Guo Jing is a Great is because he has about 60 million Great level techniques and the 9 Yin.

Does that cost him points? Do I have to point that out everytime we discuss Great vs Great? That he was really lucky to get all that stuff? That is basically what you are doing whenever YG with HIS is being discussed. What you are saying is true no doubt, the HIS is an advantage, but there is no need to downplay his abilities with it or his accomplishments with it. He's missing an arm, that has to count for something.

Post 16 years, the fact of the matter is that YG is stronger than everybody except possibly Guo Jing even without the HIS. He already has proven his abilities even with a one arm deficit. It would be extremely annoying if, while you were trying to discuss Guo Jing's prowess, I pop up in every thread and point out Yang Guo is missing an arm and Guo Jing with one arm wouldn't be anywhere near as powerful as he is now.

I agree with you 100%. YG is by far the strongest great in the trilogy dispite missing an arm and he is the coolest also...

Hey tape, I really wonder on your opinion on how YG with HIS would fare against DGSD Elites. (XF, XYS, MRB, JMZ)

Hey tape, I really wonder on your opinion on how YG with HIS would fare against DGSD Elites. (XF, XYS, MRB, JMZ)
    I'm not tape, but I would say "not well:" even the Heavy Iron Sword doesn't help much from a 100 feet out.

But if they're standing right next to each other, we might have a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    I'm not tape, but I would say "not well:" even the Heavy Iron Sword doesn't help much from a 100 feet out.

But if they're standing right next to each other, we might have a fight.
    Well from a 100 feet out they can't do anything to YG. I actually think YG is on par without even without HIS, so he will have a good chance crushing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Well from a 100 feet out they can't do anything to YG. I actually think YG is on par without even without HIS, so he will have a good chance crushing them.
    MRB demonstrated an 80 feet LDA on Duan Zhengchun. YG with HIS or not could be crushed by it before he even starts moving anywhere.

MRB demonstrated an 80 feet LDA on Duan Zhengchun. YG with HIS or not could be crushed by it before he even starts moving anywhere.
    How can you compare Duan Zhengchun to the great condor hero
    Btw in a prolonged fight all the three elder elites loses due to fire deviation...

Quote Originally Posted by tape View Post
    I too agree with both you and Ken. I was using the idea that despite narrations, we get feelings of one fighter being superior than others. Yang Guo demonstrated so much superiority over GWM/QQR that he is solidly >> than the Greats despite the fact that he never actually fought a Great either.
    I wouldn't say he demonstrated "so much superiority over QQR." He was barely better than Qiu Qianren if at all, pre-16 years. Power wise they were equal; Qiu Qianren was starting to feel fatigued due to old age. He won by cheating (shoving snow into QQR's eyes), not an impressive win.

The quote we are talking about includes the HIS, I am not sure whether it is pre or post 16 years. but pre-16 years I believe YG with HIS is > Greats, and post 16 years is >> than the Greats easily. He is on another level post 16 years -- if he had the HIS he would demolish any Great.
    Well, if any Great had a super weapon like that, they would have a major advantage over another barehanded Great.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

How can you compare Duan Zhengchun to the great condor hero
    Btw in a prolonged fight all the three elder elites loses due to fire deviation...
    We're talking about an all out fight at their peaks not counting factors such as fire deviation or holding back etc.

people are forgetting that YG is losing an arm. It doesn't matter that YG had HIS is like me saying that "with two arm YG could beat up GJ easily" so just let us keep to the fact that with HIS YG could most likely beat up any other great in ROCH

people are forgetting that YG is losing an arm. It doesn't matter that YG had HIS is like me saying that "with two arm YG could beat up GJ easily" so just let us keep to the fact that with HIS YG could most likely beat up any other great in ROCH
    It's not a fact.

We can do this dance forever, and it still wouldn't be a fact unless Jin Yong writes into the novel.

a better comparison would be to take out ZWJ from his defensive duties replace him with another fighter....

then again it took 3 fighters to take out DFBB, and LHC => YG...no point in having the best palm techniques if you cant get close enough to DFBB

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    Brother Ren! Zaixia is here to help you in your so-far lone battle against the 'Zui Li Hai Deniers'.

The typical anti-XF argument is that GJ has Vacant Fist, 9 Yin, can conserve energy yadda yadda.

XF, doesnt get all the fancy kung-fu names but is there any indication that :

1. GJ can fire off full power Dragon Palms for 1-2 hrs before tiring?

2. What was the most exquisite thing GJ had done with his Dragon Palms? Despite all the arguments that 'XF = Pure Brute Force'.

XF can pull off exquisiteness without resorting to fancy kung fu names due to his pure bad arsery like :

a) Recombining incoming strikes and redirecting it with his own full power.

b) Using an LDA 'Seeing Dragon in the Field' to capture Murong Fu's Judge Pen, circling the damn pen around Duan Yu's head and firing it back to Murong.

c) Soft within Hard, Hard within Soft? Xiao Feng doesn't need 9 Yin or Taiji or Vacant Fist for that kind of stuff. He yanks it out of his opponents arse with FOUNDERS LONG FIST! (see Juxian Fight)
    + 1 on this.

Quote Originally Posted by WuxiaMaster View Post
    LV 85: Xiao Feng
    LV 85: Dongfang Bubai
    LV 83: Yang Guo
    LV 82: Jinlun Guoshi / Fawang
    LV 80: Jiu Mo Zhi
    LV 80: Zhang Wu Ji

Good guys team have 51% chance of winning.
    LOL JMZ ranked below GWM? Dude what are you smoking.