View Poll Results: Who will you side with?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ken Cheng

12 48.00%
  • Yeung Gor

13 52.00%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Ken Cheng or Yeung Gor?

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    Did you watch a document about prisoners in the United States? They are not the weak/victim that the liberal and media have been trying to portray them. They are big and strong. Even without education, they still can make a living easily by taking hard labor jobs. If you watch the reality show like "The first 48", you will see that the criminals are not the weak that they unable to work for a living like everyone else.
    Dude, no need to justify/argue about this. I was just stating facts that you have personally admitted. I didn't post that post to argue with you or accusing you of anything. In fact, if you have not noticed, I said some good words for you in it.
    Last edited by kidd; 09-15-09 at 10:52 AM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Dude, no need to justify/argue about this. I was just stating facts that you have personally admitted. I didn't post that post to argue with you or accusing you of anything. In fact, if you have not noticed, I'm said some good words for you in it.
    I just want to make a comment about criminals that they are not the weak or victim. I didn't meant to argue or accuse you of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    Did you watch a document about prisoners in the United States? They are not the weak/victim that the liberal and media have been trying to portray them. They are big and strong. Even without education, they still can make a living easily by taking hard labor jobs. If you watch the reality show like "The first 48", you will see that the criminals are not the weak that they unable to work for a living like everyone else.
    You are once again making idiotic general statements based on your own ill-informed views.

Since when have criminals been portrayed as weak? Any empathy for criminals have pointed to the difficult environment in which they grew up. When you come from shattered families and grow up in an environment of drugs and violence, it’s not easy to remain clean.

This doesn’t excuse criminals from their crimes, and no one is excusing criminals, but you have to understand that good people don’t just turn to crimes because they want to. And note, I am merely saying SOME criminals would not have become criminals had they grown up in different environments.

Certain people are inherently bad people. They would have done bad things no matter what background they are from. The distinction is that those bad people who grow up in poor backgrounds turn to a life of crime, while those who grow up in privileged backgrounds do something else.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner