Thread: New ATV series lined up for 2009-2010?

Default New ATV series lined up for 2009-2010?

I was wondering if there were any new ATV series lined up for 2009-2010? I'm tired of TVB series and mainland China series. I hope that ATV has good series lined up to save me from my boredom

Thanks!

i miss them too, so far there only one new series out of ATV in 2010. what happen to them? I miss Andrew Yuen Man Kit.
    ATV have good series like My Date with the Vampire 1-2-3, 10 Tigers from Guangdong, Heroin of the Yang 1-2 and many more.
    At least their series are SERIOUS!! Not like recent TVB series have too much comedy in it.
    I miss Andrew, what happen to him? Anyone know?

seriously you guys are right, atv had the best ancient series. good acting, scenery, and fight scenes. other great series were vampire experts, the swordsmen(love the story line and fight scenes were awesome), magical crane mystical needle, the new reincarnation, secret battle of the majesty( awesome story line, twisted), many more.

tvb series were good from the 80s up before 2001 i believe. i think their last great ancient series were twin of brothers. so far all theirs ancients were just stupid ending and same use of recycle casting.

man i hope atv make a comeback, i really want them to remake whos the winner series, one with ada choi and julian cheng never came out, my date with a vampire, i won't mind a remake with new casting and better cgi graphics etc. should use like pop stars that could act to bring more viewers, ie nic tse, shawn yue, hu ge, farenheit, ariel lin, charlene choi, gillian chung, etc. make it eye candy.