Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: missing Yale student's bod found

Quote Originally Posted by jadebunny9 View Post
    Yeah, I agree. I do think there's more than just "workplace violence." It takes a lot to kill someone, especially choking someone to death.
    I agree as well.. I think it was more than just violence in the workplace. However, I don't think the investigators would know all of the details. Also, even if they did, I am guessing that they would not want to release it to the public because it may give the victim a bad reputation...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

It will all come out during the trial.

stupid *** won't even talk to the police! he's got to be mentally ill! how can you kill a co-worker like that?

If he's smart, he's already lawyered up.

It's more than workplace violence. The rage and passion of youth, aiya.
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

Dr. Henry Lee said cause of death was asphyxiation, not necessarily strangulation, that it could have been a heavy object on her neck that killed her. The suspect looks to be a pretty solidly built guy. She was, from what I've read, 4'10".

Who knows? Maybe she caught him doing something wrong/illegal and was going to report him. He may have wanted to talk it out, she insists on leaving. He panics and he grabs her to stop her from leaving, she pushes him away, his panic is reaching a peak and he grabs her again. Now she thinks she's fighting for her life and she keeps fighting, scratching at his chest, hitting him where ever she can. He's getting attacked, but he doesn't hit her, he just wants to stop her, so he get's her into a chokehold to restrain her and to stop her from fighting back at him and he ends up crushing her larynx/windpipe and she suffocates to death. Probably not difficult for him at his size comparative to her's.

Doesn't have to be strangulation.

Could be anything. Still murder.
    Last edited by Dennis Chen; 09-17-09 at 08:47 PM.

news says Ray Clark was in Asian Awareness Club when he was in high school.

Whether Raymond Clark is a killer or not is still unknown. I think it's still too early to make any judgement as the forensic team still haven't release any evidence they found to the public. Let wait....

Quote Originally Posted by polaris View Post
    news says Ray Clark was in Asian Awareness Club when he was in high school.
    He was in some charity club too... But well, some people you will never know. It's somewhat like with quiet people - when angered they are scarier than most people.
    Last edited by Guo Xiang; 09-17-09 at 11:29 PM.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    Whether Raymond Clark is a killer or not is still unknown. I think it's still too early to make any judgement as the forensic team still haven't release any evidence they found to the public. Let wait....
    but they have arrested him, he is charged with murder. that means they have enough evidence to read him his rights, handcuff him, and lock him up, setting the bail at $3million. the evidence the cops have now is very strong, that is confirmed. it's just a matter of determining why the dude did it and what his punishment is going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    but they have arrested him, he is charged with murder. that means they have enough evidence to read him his rights, handcuff him, and lock him up, setting the bail at $3million. the evidence the cops have now is very strong, that is confirmed. it's just a matter of determining why the dude did it and what his punishment is going to be.
    we should try to keep the innocent until proven guilty mindset, but yeah, i think the dude did it too.

wow, so i found out today that a classmate of mine is/was actually good friends with her!

i always wonder how the family members are doing, especially Annie's fiance.
    and i also want to ask you guys here. if that guy really did the crime would you rather: he get the death penalty, life in prison, or would you like to be in a room with him for just one hour to do whatever the hell you like. sometimes i think i let my anger take over me, i don't trust myself.

I'm against the death penalty, so if he was indeed guilty, I would say life sentence no parole. I'd also have him studied extensively, but that's more because I'm interested in studying these kinds of people.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

and i also want to ask you guys here. if that guy really did the crime would you rather: he get the death penalty, life in prison, or would you like to be in a room with him for just one hour to do whatever the hell you like. sometimes i think i let my anger take over me, i don't trust myself.
    i'd let him see a psychiatrist first.

If he is mentally ill, what then?

This business of personal responsibility gets really hazy when it comes to psychiatry. I am going nuts just thinking who I should get angry at.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

I want the maximum that is allowed by law. If death penalty is available in that state, then it should be the penalty. Otherwise, life in prison with no parole. No, I do not want to take justice into my own hand for one hour. Let the system handles it.

He’s a pretty big dude and he’s possibly psycho. Do you really wanna be in a room with him? Sure, you can ask to have him tied up or defenseless in some way so he can’t hit back, but to me personally that’s sadism and I won’t go for attacking a defenseless person.

I’d vote for death penalty. It’s a waste of money to keep him alive.

PS, for clarification, as I’ve mentioned in previous discussions, I only favor the death penalty in extreme cases.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    If he is mentally ill, what then?

This business of personal responsibility gets really hazy when it comes to psychiatry. I am going nuts just thinking who I should get angry at.
    There are probably only a few sets of mental disorders he could possibly have, if he has any at all. Chances are, if they are going with the mentally ill thing, he'd be diagnosed with something like antisocial personality disorder. I haven't looked into this case enough to see whether or not he qualifies as a psychopath. But either way, although these conditions/personalities make a person more likely to have problems regulate their actions, it's not impossible. So I'm probably not going to buy the mentally ill excuse in this case.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

The whole insanity defense thing is total BS. I don’t care if someone has no control over his actions. He still killed someone. Animals who attack people get put down, why not crazy people who are violent. Animals are sentient beings too. Why do they have to get killed if violent insane people get to live in special care?

PS, I am sympathetic toward people who are mentally challenged. Above I am referring only to those who have committed violent crimes and are a menace to society. Other mentally challenged people should get all the care they need.

And I don’t believe that’s the case for this Clark dude. It would be kinda ironic if it turned out he had no romantic interest in her at all and only killed her out of work rage over rat cages(?).
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner