Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: missing Yale student's bod found

It's not that easy to knee the guy in the balls if he just overpowers her. He probably grabbed her by the neck and shoved her against a wall or a table and most of his weight was probably pressed against her. In that spot, she probably couldnt even move her legs, much less lift it up high enough to hurt him. Probably couldn't reach his eyes either. By him having scratches on his chest, I would guess that her arms were trapped in between their bodies, and all she could do was scratch his chest.

Maybe if she gave him a nipple twister... what's that called... a purple nurple?
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

I know this sounds horrible but... how about reaching down and twisting and yanking his buddy? Like sinking in her nails real hard?

Just trying to help out there.
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

Quote Originally Posted by expression View Post
    I know this sounds horrible but... how about reaching down and twisting and yanking his buddy? Like sinking in her nails real hard?

Just trying to help out there.
    Squeezing the balls work better. Hitting the balls are deadlier too, not that the attacker doesn't deserve it.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

If I were him, and I were determined to kill her, I'd punch her in the face before she knew what was coming. Then finish her off while she was recoiling from pain.

If I were her, and I wasn't taken by surprise. Like before, if I had a concealed knife, slash to the throat.

If he was really determined to kill her, I think she would have almost no chance in hell.

He probably was hitting her; he had her blood on his shoes. If all he did was strangle her/asphyxiate her, there wouldn't be blood, I think.

A concealed knife? Where would you conceal it? What kind of knife? Would you have to open it from it's closed position? How would you open it without your attacker seeing you do it and stop you?

If I were a woman, and I had the time to run, I would run while looking for a knife in my bag/purse that should buy enough time to retrieve it. A pocket knife or a kitchen knife will do. Hopefully that shouldn't alert him to a weapon, nor should he expect it. Then when cornered, slash.

But being a guy, I would get my keys and fit it between my knuckles. I do that walking home at night sometimes because I'm paranoid.

Either way, I wouldn't count on a woman being able to survive against a grown man who is completely intent on killing her.

Slashing throat is not a good idea because this act will make the girl look brutal and determined to kill instead of acting out of self-defense. And assuming it really is quick and direct, there will be little proof that the guy indeed intended on raping/murdering her.

The poor girl will most likely get jailed for homicide because she managed to kill the beast before getting raped or killed herself. Twisted? Yeah that's how the world works under human rules.

But I'm not a lawyer. Any legal advisers around?

Squeezing the balls work better. Hitting the balls are deadlier too, not that the attacker doesn't deserve it.
    Seems a better idea.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

I've been hit in the balls. It hurts so much 10 generations of my descendants will feel it after me. But at the same time, it won't stop a really determined attack like a magic button.

Slashing his throat is definitely vicious, but you weight it up against going to jail or dying and make your choice before you carry around a knife anyway.

Depending on how deep the cut is he'll survive if he realizes he's dying and backs off, and she calls the cops immediately after getting away.

Banh Mi seems knowledgeable in martial arts.

1) How about thrusting the pocket knife in the leg or something? At least he's kinda crippled but won't die.

2) Since hitting the balls do hurt a lot, it'll probably retard his movements for a couple seconds while you scream and run?

You can do that, but it's hard to say how adrenaline, endorphines etc will affect him, which is why I rather go for a sure and quick finish. If the puncture would is superficial, he might still be able to run.

Try stabbing his balls. The blood loss will be sufficient that he won't be conscious long enough even if he was an athlete.

Yeah, hitting the balls could work, but it depends on the resolve of the guy taking it, I guess you could say most guys would double over in pain, but be sure you make the most of that moment. Grab twist pull, then gouge his eyes, if you have a good stomp, stomp his knee cap, then run for all hell.

But again, the biggest obstable is how much resolve the guy has. And how much resolve the girl has. Most girls I see will just break down and squeal. You gotta have the will to carry things out, put your weight behind your actions.

I've worn a groin guard so that girls can practice their knee in the groin technique in self defense classes. To be honest, they don't put enough weight behind it, I would just be very annoyed, though when I was wearing that groin guard, I feared for my life until I realised how bad their technique was.

You're better off shoving the knife into a person's throat than slashing it.

I prefer a slashing motion for a few reasons but that is true, both will get the job done.

How about a quick and strong push to the nose? Someone once told me that would be a quick way to stop someone, though you could probably kill them if the nose were to get pushed up to the brain.

That is a myth.

Darn, it sounded kinda cool too. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Banh Mi View Post

Yeah, hitting the balls could work, but it depends on the resolve of the guy taking it, I guess you could say most guys would double over in pain, but be sure you make the most of that moment. Grab twist pull, then gouge his eyes, if you have a good stomp, stomp his knee cap, then run for all hell..
    Hitting is super pain. Twisting the balls could kill.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...ghtsqueeze.DTL

I'm sure this isn't the only case 'cos I've read of an African case before.

I am unsure of that, but I still believe it's not as easy as it seems. If he's wearing jeans, that makes it harder. I don't know how these guys think, I would assume they expect some resistance, and I assume the most common resistance they expect is the groin shot. The testicles are underneath between the thighs so they're not that easy a target.

But definitely, if it's there, grab twist pull. Bite him if you can, take a piece out of his neck.
    Pretend to go along with it, hold the back of his head, then work both thumbs into the eyes.
    These are the typical self defense advice. But I don't know how well they work in practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Banh Mi View Post
    I am unsure of that, but I still believe it's not as easy as it seems. If he's wearing jeans, that makes it harder. I don't know how these guys think, I would assume they expect some resistance, and I assume the most common resistance they expect is the groin shot. The testicles are underneath between the thighs so they're not that easy a target.

But definitely, if it's there, grab twist pull. Bite him if you can, take a piece out of his neck.
    Pretend to go along with it, hold the back of his head, then work both thumbs into the eyes.
    These are the typical self defense advice. But I don't know how well they work in practice.
    But you have to admit that a guy's balls are rather unguarded considering its importance.

Ah, the beauty of natural selection.

http://www.exbii.com/showthread.php?t=19043

Yeah, we haven't evoloved sperm that don't die from the heat inside the body. Except the shaolin monks found a way around it, but their celibacy also eradicated our hopes of gaining that skill.

Yeah actually most freaks and losers do wear jeans... @_@

- I wonder if a pocket knife can pierce through jeans?? If not, will it still hurt a guy enough?
    - How about punching the balls behind jeans (assuming hands are free)?
    - punching the throat?

- so you're saying that one needs to put in her weight when kneeing the balls to work?
    - how about kicking the shin?

Sorry to be persistent, just trying to identify potential life-savers here. This is important stuff!

But again, the biggest obstable is how much resolve the guy has. And how much resolve the girl has. Most girls I see will just break down and squeal. You gotta have the will to carry things out, put your weight behind your actions.
    Ah, good point. And I guess the problem with self-defense techniques is: nobody actually knows how well it will work under real circumstances.