Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Momo Love - 桃花小妹

Default Momo Love - 桃花小妹

Momo Love - 桃花小妹
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Momo_Love

Cast List

Anyone looking forward to this drama as well? It's scheduled to be telecast next month in Taiwan so it will take some time to be available in DVD.

朱孝天(陳起)
    Ken Zhu - Chen Qi (Elder Brother)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNKL-K_HsX4

藍鈞天(陳承)
    Gaby Lan - Chen Cheng (2nd Brother)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmBUGPJNlcI

丁春誠(陳轉)
    Sphinx Ding - Chen Zhuan (3rd Brother)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnsQ9--QSy4

高以翔(陳合)
    Godfrey Gao - Chen He (4th Brother)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDalbedK6LQ

王心凌(陳桃花)
    Cyndi Wang - Chen Tao Hua
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9YfnKl_lg

黃靖倫(陳餘一)
    Wong JingLun - Chen Yu Yi (5th Brother)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILcPmwCLlq4

Banned

Cheers!
    Valikie
    Out of the many posts, this one attract my attention. I believe it is possible for anyone to participate.
    Excellent ! I like it very much.

Saw the first episode. It was alright, a little too slapstick for me, could definitely feel the manga influences.

Some of the older brothers were cute. Ken has aged since meteor garden. Not a huge fan of his look. The girl is really cute though, she reminds me of Annie Man.

even though the girl is cute but i never like rainy yang's acting from the beginning. she doesn't suit acting as a cute girl. i think she suits to act as a gentle lady(somekind like that). i think in momo love is ok compare to other.well, still rainey yang is a good actress overall.

Quote Originally Posted by ika-nasir View Post
    even though the girl is cute but i never like rainy yang's acting from the beginning. she doesn't suit acting as a cute girl. i think she suits to act as a gentle lady(somekind like that). i think in momo love is ok compare to other.well, still rainey yang is a good actress overall.
    Rainie Yang is not even in this series. The main actress in here is Cyndi Wang.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

this series is pretty good I got to esp 5, but I find the brother are hilarious

I feel sorry for the youngest brother. The other brothers are all bullying him. Feel bad for him that the other brothers forced him to stay behind in class to accompany Tao Hua.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    I feel sorry for the youngest brother. The other brothers are all bullying him. Feel bad for him that the other brothers forced him to stay behind in class to accompany Tao Hua.
    Yeah. The other brothers always guilt trip him into complying to them. Yu Yi (Wong JingLun) reminds me of the Korean actor, Jae Hee. Well, only the face. I think Yu Yi's voice is less manly and he's skinnier, though Jae Hee is skinny too, but he has muscles and he's tall, so he doesn't look too scrawnny. But yeah, I do feel sorry for Yu Yi. He can't do anything to change his current life. It's pretty much controlled by the four brothers.

Cyndi Wang's character is annoying for me. She seems so sheltered by the brothers, so she's naive, clueless, and acts soooooooooooooo shy around Shi Lang (Jiro)

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Yeah. The other brothers always guilt trip him into complying to them. Yu Yi (Wong JingLun) reminds me of the Korean actor, Jae Hee. Well, only the face. I think Yu Yi's voice is less manly and he's skinnier, though Jae Hee is skinny too, but he has muscles and he's tall, so he doesn't look too scrawnny. But yeah, I do feel sorry for Yu Yi. He can't do anything to change his current life. It's pretty much controlled by the four brothers.

Cyndi Wang's character is annoying for me. She seems so sheltered by the brothers, so she's naive, clueless, and acts soooooooooooooo shy around Shi Lang (Jiro)
    I have heard a lot about this series and how Arron Yan and Gui Gui were supposed to be in it, but they changed the leads. It is ok though since I go for the story and plot more than anything. Cyndi's character reminds me of myself since I have all brothers too... It is annoying to be sheltered....Is it up on Youtube already? I think I will watch to see how it is... What do you think of it so far Suet Seung?
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Trinie,

It's okay. I'm not impressed yet. I'll have to watch more to find out.

Ken Zhu seem to have gained some weight and I'm surprised he hasn't change his hairstyle since Meteor Garden. He has a nice speaking voice though. I like his voice, but I don't find him all that attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Trinie,

It's okay. I'm not impressed yet. I'll have to watch more to find out.

Ken Zhu seem to have gained some weight and I'm surprised he hasn't change his hairstyle since Meteor Garden. He has a nice speaking voice though. I like his voice, but I don't find him all that attractive.
    Suet Seung,

Thanks for letting me know and please update as you watch ok? Yea, I agree about Ken Zhu. I never really found him that attractive(not sure about acting since I have not seen him act much yet). I once saw just parts of Chor Liu Xiang with my mom and my mom was complaining about how only the girls looked good but there was not one single guy that looked decent(including Ken). It is more than looks but talent as well...I hope that it will get better... I am looking more forward to Love Buffet since the plot sounds better.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by bachtuyet View Post
    this series is pretty good I got to esp 5, but I find the brother are hilarious
    How did you get to episode 5 if this series is only on episode 4? Episode 5 will not air until this Sunday.

OUt of all the series out right now. I would recommend Hi my sweetheart and Autumn's concerto.

Momo love and HMS are both cliche type of dramas but atleast HSM Is better. I mean the story in ML Is bland. The conflicts are rather nothing much. They really gotta come up with better and more realistic storylines like Autumn's concerto.
    Last edited by tuoimongmo2007; 11-17-09 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007 View Post
    OUt of all the series out right now. I would recommend Hi my sweetheart and Autumn's concerto.

Momo love and HMS are both cliche type of dramas but atleast HSM Is better. I mean the story in ML Is bland. The conflicts are rather nothing much. They really gotta come up with better and more realistic storylines like Autumn's concerto.
    But Autumn's concerto is also kind of redundant too. It uses the same old themes of losing one's memory(hm.. how many shows have used that??),making up for lost time(I have seen that in way too many series), and having a child without the guy knowing(hm... doesn't that sort of remind you of Tian Tang lai de the xiao hai zi?).

They are "idol" series so things are way over the top and exaggerated. However, everything is down to opinion. If you want to laugh and want more comedy then you would want to see MML. BUT if you want a more serious drama then you should go for AC. I have not seen Hi my sweetheart yet so can't comment. ALso, these dramas are now still currently airing so I don't think it is fair to judge them as a whole yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    But Autumn's concerto is also kind of redundant too. It uses the same old themes of losing one's memory(hm.. how many shows have used that??),making up for lost time(I have seen that in way too many series), and having a child without the guy knowing(hm... doesn't that sort of remind you of Tian Tang lai de the xiao hai zi?).

They are "idol" series so things are way over the top and exaggerated. However, everything is down to opinion. If you want to laugh and want more comedy then you would want to see MML. BUT if you want a more serious drama then you should go for AC. I have not seen Hi my sweetheart yet so can't comment. ALso, these dramas are now still currently airing so I don't think it is fair to judge them as a whole yet.
    I think people are getting tire of Idol series now so that's why more older type of series like AC are coming back.

If you look back at most Idol series, they are too unrealistic. Not that i dont enjoy them. I loved Devil beside you, meteor garden and so on. But it's like rare that one in a while there's a good one in a bunch.

As far as MML. The brothers are funny but the conflict is nothing big. It could be solve in 5 minutes. So far the story is stretch out so much that it's not that interesting. I feel like they dragging in circles.
    Even in ratings MML is doing poorly against the other two.

For me i would say that it's ok. I have nothing to watch right now. I would not put it in the good catergory. Maybe i'm too old for this type of series and dont find it interesting. lolz..

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007 View Post
    I think people are getting tire of Idol series now so that's why more older type of series like AC are coming back.

If you look back at most Idol series, they are too unrealistic. Not that i dont enjoy them. I loved Devil beside you, meteor garden and so on. But it's like rare that one in a while there's a good one in a bunch.

As far as MML. The brothers are funny but the conflict is nothing big. It could be solve in 5 minutes. So far the story is stretch out so much that it's not that interesting. I feel like they dragging in circles.
    Even in ratings MML is doing poorly against the other two.

For me i would say that it's ok. I have nothing to watch right now. I would not put it in the good catergory. Maybe i'm too old for this type of series and dont find it interesting. lolz..
    Well, I think AC is also considered an idol series but it is not the typical idol series. It is a more serious one with a story that I personally don't think is 100% realistic either. I wonder if one can really lose their memory when having brain surgery?? It can happen I guess but I am not sure if it ever really did in real life(I am not a brain surgeon or neurologist so who really knows)?? I guess I do agree with you that AC does remind me of more touching stories like Lavender and Tian Tang Lai de Xiao Hai Zi.

I think MML is cute and funny to watch but it is not done airing yet so I don't think it is fair to judge it so harshly. But yea, it is not a really mature type of series. That is why they are called "idol" series so things are not supposed to be really "realistic".

Also, are you watching them with English subs?? IF you don't understand Chinese, you may not be able to understand or enjoy them as much as you should. English subs are often off since things are always lost in translation.

The last 2 episodes, Ep 9 and 10 won me back to this show.

Shi Lang and Tao Hua's arc was very trying on my patience.

Now all is well. I can laugh at Yu Yi antics again.

Didn't know that Jing Wong (黃靖倫) can sing so well until today. I like his high notes.

Also just found out that he was a contestant of 超級星光大道 and he hails from Singapore.

Haha, watching Ko3anguo I discover Nylon Chen (another good singer and also a composer), watching this series, I discover Jing Wong.
    Last edited by kidd; 12-29-09 at 11:43 PM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Didn't know that Jing Wong (黃靖倫) can sing so well until today. I like his high notes.

Also just found out that he was a contestant of 超級星光大道 and he hails from Singapore.

Haha, watching Ko3anguo I discover Nylon Chen (another good singer and also a composer), watching this series, I discover Jing Wong.
    Yea, I have been watching this series and really like it. Jing Lun's character, Yu Yi is so sweet and he does have a nice voice. He already has a nice speaking voice so of course his singing voice is nice as well. You should look up his info on wikipedia. Jing Lun is from Singapore.