Thread: Whatever happened to Tsui Ka Bo?

Default Whatever happened to Tsui Ka Bo?

I've been old TV series from the 90's. Just finished "All About Tin" and I was wondering whatever happened to the actress Tsui Ka Bo. She's an awesome actress. Can't find anything about her and as far as I know, she was only in "All About Tin" and "Vengeance". Anyone know if she was in any other series?

Quote Originally Posted by peacewarrior View Post
    I've been old TV series from the 90's. Just finished "All About Tin" and I was wondering whatever happened to the actress Tsui Ka Bo. She's an awesome actress. Can't find anything about her and as far as I know, she was only in "All About Tin" and "Vengeance". Anyone know if she was in any other series?
    The Link, The commandments, man of wisdom 1&2 and more but I can't think of them atm.

Do you mean the actress that usually plays those supporting roles? SHe was in a lot of other series, but as mostly supporting characters. She was also in Hap Hak Hang, The Saga of the Lost Kingdom, The Water Margin, Mystery of the Twin Swords part 1 and some others but I don't remember. Since she isn't that famous, I don't think many people know her... She is a good actress though...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

OH MY GOSH! And I thought I was the only one who likes Tsui Ka Bo! She indeed has really great acting talents and I love her to death! Too bad she isn't very popular with TVB but I always admire her and enjoy all her great movies especially in that series when she was the lead role, truly great!
    If anyone knows anything more about her, I'd love to hear and discuss with you! Lately I've been trying to rewatch all her series that she's been in, so if anyone know any series that she's in, please let me know! Thankyou!!!

One Big Fan!
    Winnie

Thankyou for letting me know more series that she starred in, I hope to watch them! If you happen to know anymore, please let me know, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    Do you mean the actress that usually plays those supporting roles? SHe was in a lot of other series, but as mostly supporting characters. She was also in Hap Hak Hang, The Saga of the Lost Kingdom, The Water Margin, Mystery of the Twin Swords part 1 and some others but I don't remember. Since she isn't that famous, I don't think many people know her... She is a good actress though...

any pic for us to see? I have no idea who she is
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

I'll try to upload a picture of her when I have a chance, I'll have to scan an old pic of her since she has no pics on the internet...boo hoo..

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    any pic for us to see? I have no idea who she is