Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: When Heaven Burns 《天與地》

thank you...hhmm..ii wonder of everything he seems to forget this...its probably because psychological he wants to forget this..aftertall it seems like he was the one who took action of killing the sick Kaming first --- cause they were basically starving...

Was the boys sunbathing on the temple stairs at episode 12? So disrespectful.... lol

Emma's attitude just amazes me in ep 12. At first I thought she was just naive and sheltered, but in fact, she is very aware of what is going on around her but is in denial. She pretends everything is fine and perfect even though she knows well that it is not, lying to herself as well as making other people lie to her.

I feel very sorry for Brenda can see everything that is happening to Emma, and gets blamed by her for trying to help or offer advice. Must be frustrating to grow up with such a sister and having to clean up after her mess all the time. George is obviously taking advantage of her as well.

Can't wait for the snow mountains to melt. Hear Timothy Cheng is going to appear sometime next week!
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    Can't wait for the snow mountains to melt. Hear Timothy Cheng is going to appear sometime next week!
    Yes, looking forward seeing him appear soon. I think I saw him pretending to be a rock star onstage in themevideo, maybe he is a quirky personality too.

click to show/hide spoilers
    Today, they interchange dark scenes into lighthearted scenes (as per opposed the other way round), where they show the Ronnie killing Ka Ming and their silhouette dissecting the body. Then it switches to earlier time frame when the boys are too broke to pay rent and buy food. Angus won the game but shared his cup noodle with Ka Ming, the gullible Ka Ming only took one bite and passed to Drummer, who proceed to leave none for Ronnie! Hahaha...

Rewatching the tent scene in episode 13

Unless the editing is intentionally messing up with our mind, or Ronnie is confused, Ka Ming is indeed murdered. He was struggling when Ronnie gave him the first stab, then Ronnie gave a few more stabs to finish him off.

Poor Ka Ming TT-TT
    Last edited by sehseh; 12-09-11 at 09:06 PM.

The young and older version of the band performing at charity show last night

Quote Originally Posted by sehseh View Post
    The young and older version of the band performing at charity show last night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EIzghsp4Gc
    Of the youngsters, I find young Drummer and young Ronnie's voice the best. Ka Ming, who played the lead singer of the band, surprisingly has the weakest voice. I'm also pleasantly surprised by Kenny Wong's singing voice. I think of the 3 older guys, Kenny has the best voice.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Anyone get cold shivers at the end of episode 14?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/6b4333f2jw1do0vjgsq57j.jpg')

Priest sermon + Drummer's expression...

Anyone get cold shivers at the end of episode 14?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/6b4333f2jw1do0vjgsq57j.jpg')

Priest sermon + Drummer's expression...
    Yes I got. I was so touched by Bowie Lam until I saw him spinning the angel and all of a sudden, he looks like a devil. I thought he have changed after the Ka Ming incident but I think afterall, it's his nature. Can you explain more about a human lying 3 times? Is it also the same as Gu Lou lying 3 times?

1) Lying about Ka Ming incident to Ah Yan
    2) Lying about Ka Ming incident to Ronnie
    3) Lying about this election that he really wants to be with his wife?

I'm in conflict whether Gu Lou loves his wife anot? I always thought he didn't know how to express his love for his wife but I think that is not the case... Also, does Gu Lou really like Ah Yan like what Hei Zhai said that time? I thought that he was lost during the peroid where his wife left him so he took Ah Yan as a replacement or does Gu Lou really love Ah Yan all along?

Quote Originally Posted by ycdahiong View Post
    Yes I got. I was so touched by Bowie Lam until I saw him spinning the angel and all of a sudden, he looks like a devil. I thought he have changed after the Ka Ming incident but I think afterall, it's his nature. Can you explain more about a human lying 3 times? Is it also the same as Gu Lou lying 3 times?

1) Lying about Ka Ming incident to Ah Yan
    2) Lying about Ka Ming incident to Ronnie
    3) Lying about this election that he really wants to be with his wife?

I'm in conflict whether Gu Lou loves his wife anot? I always thought he didn't know how to express his love for his wife but I think that is not the case... Also, does Gu Lou really like Ah Yan like what Hei Zhai said that time? I thought that he was lost during the peroid where his wife left him so he took Ah Yan as a replacement or does Gu Lou really love Ah Yan all along?
    Drummer no longer loves Gina, at least romantically. But they have been married for years, there would be feeling of attachment. When Gina left him, we thought Drummer will be depressed for quite some time, but he actually moved on in a short period of time. He was indifferent when Gina want to reconcile, and no special feelings when he received the wedding anniversary gift.

About Yan, Drummer has liked Yan all along, during his youthful years. In flashback, he admits that he likes Yan, and the scene where Yan moved the sofa with him, we can see his wistful expression when Yan described that Gina should support his dreams like herself. I wouldn't say it's love, but more like a crush. Plus, he's already dating Gina before he met them.

The sermon is about Peter, one of Jesus most loyal disciples denying him three times. You can read more here.

By lying again and again, Drummer broke his life principles of being a human (you can recall the argument he had with 'himself' in episode 2, inside the tent). The same life principles he vowed to uphold after the mountain incident 18 years ago.

p.s. One of fans interpretation for Drummer, Angus and Ronnie character http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1322554051 (good read, plenty more in Baidu).
    Last edited by sehseh; 12-13-11 at 11:48 AM.

p.s. One of fans interpretation for Drummer, Angus and Ronnie character http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1322554051 (good read, plenty more in Baidu).
    What does 蒙太奇 mean?

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    What does 蒙太奇 mean?
    Montage

I don't really agree 100% with the poster interpretation, but I enjoyed that fans are offering differing views on the characters

Who is your fav character so far?

Montage

I don't really agree 100% with the poster interpretation, but I enjoyed that fans are offering differing views on the characters

Who is your fav character so far?
    I've watch until episode 9 only. Currently chasing Only You. But, will watch episode 10 today. My fave character up to now is Ronnie. I like his calmness and his perseverance in wanting to unite his friends.

Default 黃金視窗:雪山四子引爆人性醜惡

Apple Daily interview:

【打開天與地】無綫劇集《天與地》卒之可以破冰而出,雖然很多師奶觀眾被當中的時空穿梭、倒敍的手法弄得一 頭霧水,但在網上卻被激讚有創意,加上食人橋段被視為少有的電視 cult劇。早前飾演少年版男主角的張景淳、梁証嘉、羅鈞滿和楊潮凱,跟「少女版佘詩曼」蔣家旻接受本報專 訪,大談食人與被食的感受。他們五人都來自無綫訓練班,因為劇情講述四名男主角年少時都醉心夾 band,剛好他們都因為有這方面經驗而獲得演出機會。 撰文:卓寶花

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://202.85.162.86/images/apple-photos/apple/20111214/large/14ec6p1.jpg')

在《天與地》中飾演主角後生版的梁証嘉、楊潮凱、張景淳、蔣家旻和羅鈞滿均是無綫訓練班出身, 也深愛音樂。

攝影:陳順禎
    場地提供: BACKSTAGE Live. Restaurant

蔣家旻飾少女阿佘

蔣家旻自言要演活劇中潑辣的少女佘詩曼 Yan有一定難度,她說:「自己說話比較斯文,最難係一路鬧人一路演戲。」她笑言在劇中是較正常的一個,對 於男友家明葬身雪山有份莫名的悲痛,在少女時代更不知道男友是被好朋友所食,直至阿佘年代事件才被發現。講 到最難忘的一場戲要數跟家明的激吻戲,她說:「嗰場講我同家明喺 band房露台激吻,仲要一邊錫一邊除衫。」

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://202.85.162.86//images/apple-photos/apple/20111214/large/14ec6p5new.jpg')
    蔣家旻和張景淳在劇中有激吻戲,印象難忘。

張景淳飾家明

在劇中飾演被殺後被各人分食的「家明」張景淳,跟少女佘詩曼和少年陳豪發展三角戀,他談到被食的感覺時說: 「俾人食嘅感覺好駭人,拍嘅時候在場,唔及喺電視睇番自己俾人食咁震撼,個心真係有寒意,好似真係俾人食落 肚咁。」張景淳覺得他的死是劇情最大的轉折點,假如沒有死就可能成為溫情勵志劇,他笑說:「家可以話係劇 力萬鈞,如果唔食變咗冇話題。如果我個角色冇死,我覺得黃貫中最適合演長大後嘅角色,佢唔止係 band友,仲有角色嗰種敦厚性格。」

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://202.85.162.86//images/apple-photos/apple/20111214/large/14ec6p4.jpg')
    梁証嘉同情劇中的 Ronnie,認為他是個悲劇人物。

梁証嘉飾少年德斌

梁証嘉飾演少年黃德斌 Ronnie,他殺害好友家明後,性格變得沉鬱寡言。梁証嘉覺得 Ronnie是個悲劇人物,他說:「其實佢嘅心態係突出人性弱點,因為當時我嘅角色喺雪山度有病,大家又冇 晒食物,每個人都有食人肉嘅打算,好自然被食嘅會係我,所以我先下手為強殺咗家明假意話佢自然死,然後大家 食咗佢。」梁証嘉表示 Ronnie事發後發了一場高燒,潛意識將整段記憶抹掉,令自己過正常生活甚至結婚生仔,他說:「殺人事件 就變成之後劇情嘅伏線,引爆出故事高潮。」

So Ronnie was really afraid that they will eat him, so he '先下手為' by killing Ka Ming off.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://202.85.162.86//images/apple-photos/apple/20111214/large/14ec6p2new.jpg')
    楊潮凱飾演少年陳豪,其小事化大性格最難演繹。

楊潮凱飾少年陳豪

少年陳豪黑仔由楊潮凱飾演,粗豪的黑仔在家明出現之前,是少女佘詩曼的男友,直至家明出現後形成這段三角戀 。要外表斯文的楊潮凱演這個衝動的黑仔,他自言最難是每每要將事情放大十倍來處理,他笑說:「總之將每件事 都擴大嚟搞就最好形容呢個角色,成年後同少年黑仔從無改變嘅就係忠於音樂,自己都曾經夾 band,有經驗就唔難處理。」假如家明不死,他也覺得負責唱主題曲的黃貫中很合適演中年版家明,因為無論 外形和性格都很相似。

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://202.85.162.86//images/apple-photos/apple/20111214/large/14ec6p3.jpg')
    羅鈞滿覺得最難是拿揑角色性格的轉變。

羅鈞滿飾少年林保怡

羅鈞滿飾演的少年林保怡鼓佬對好友家明被 Ronnie所殺全不知情,但對分食好友耿耿於懷,脫險後一直背負朋友之死的愧疚,也因此致力社區工作和開 展從政之路。羅鈞滿表示這個角色的難處在於拿揑性格的轉變,對於劇集在收視上未能有突出表現,他認為好的劇 集不妨慢慢煲起,他說:「至少劇集已經引起話題,相信之後收視會越做越好。」

His/her interpretation of Drummer is too extreme, like there's not an ounce of good and conscience in Drummer. That's too extreme.

His/her interpretation of Drummer is too extreme, like there's not an ounce of good and conscience in Drummer. That's too extreme.
    Yeah. I do believe there is good in Drummer, or at least he wants to be a good person.

The write of the baidu article also point out
    the reason Ronnie killed Ka Ming that I didn't think of. The reason of self-preservation is very logical. Ronnie was also equally injured at the time. It's a 'better you than me' situation.
    Last edited by kidd; 12-14-11 at 03:15 AM.

The write of the baidu article also point out
    the reason Ronnie killed Ka Ming that I didn't think of. The reason of self-preservation is very logical. Ronnie was also equally injured at the time. It's a 'better you than me' situation.
    Kelvin Leung revealed the reason in the interview today (in spoiler box above). Dunno who is more pitiful among the three guys.

Watching episode 10. I like how Ronnie's daughter is so concern about him going out at night that she asked him to bring a torchlight and reminded him to bring his cellphone so he could call home if anything happen. But, if I were in her place, I would have insisted on going with my dad instead of letting him go alone. Why didn't she?

I feel that Emma is quite 'hang fook'.
    Although Angus doesn't really love her the most, he treats her very well. They are very sweet together.

Episode 11

Why did
    Angus burn Drummer's poster?