Thread: Two and a Half Men

Default Two and a Half Men

This is the only western tv show i watch. It is soo good and really funny. I mean its like the highest rated tv show in America right?

The jokes always crack me up.
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

Quote Originally Posted by Mini T-Mac View Post
    This is the only western tv show i watch. It is soo good and really funny. I mean its like the highest rated tv show in America right?

The jokes always crack me up.
    Gosh seriously? I think Two and a Half Men is pretty lame, not very funny IMO. Right now there is not one single sitcom that I like. Ever since Friends and Frasier were gone, there hasn't been a sitcom that has made me laugh. There are way better shows out there.
    My obsessions: Joy Division, New Order, Bones, The Office.

Do bears bear? Do bees bee?

Okay ill agree that Friends was really good but my all time favourite is Everybody Loves Raymond.
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

I live by How I Met Your Mother. That and House are probably the only shows I keep up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck21 View Post
    Gosh seriously? I think Two and a Half Men is pretty lame, not very funny IMO. Right now there is not one single sitcom that I like. Ever since Friends and Frasier were gone, there hasn't been a sitcom that has made me laugh. There are way better shows out there.
    Gosh seriously? LOL, the Harpers is the funniest thing on tv. Man, Charlie Harper is awesome. I never miss even a single episodes of the whole six season of Charlie Harper and the new season is still crack me up.

Rose is my favorite character in that show, a supreme stalker, well of course I like her, coz we got the same name and I'm a stalker myself, extremely expert at that, but Rose still the best at manipulations etc. haha lol.

And what about The Big Bang theory, how can you not laugh at Sheldon antics lol, you got a heart of stone, seriously. Unless if you don't get all the geek's joke. Well, that show is only for geeks, anyway. It's like the movie Rounders, only a poker player really enjoy and understand the tension in that film.

Quote Originally Posted by rosely View Post
    Gosh seriously? LOL, the Harpers is the funniest thing on tv. Man, Charlie Harper is awesome. I never miss even a single episodes of the whole six season of Charlie Harper and the new season is still crack me up.

Rose is my favorite character in that show, a supreme stalker, well of course I like her, coz we got the same name and I'm a stalker myself, extremely expert at that, but Rose still the best at manipulations etc. haha lol.

And what about The Big Bang theory, how can you not laugh at Sheldon antics lol, you got a heart of stone, seriously. Unless if you don't get all the geek's joke. Well, that show is only for geeks, anyway. It's like the movie Rounders, only a poker player really enjoy and understand the tension in that film.
    I like neither Two and a Half Men nor The Big Bang Theory. I find them rather boring and a good show shouldn't require one to be something, else it's not good enough. I'm no poker player but I enjoyed Rounders because it was well directed and well acted, I could feel the tension with the scenes and the acting. BTW, the guys at Big Bang Theory are more nerdy than geeky.

Today's sitcoms just don't do anything to me. I used to watch many sitcoms but now forget it, a big fat 0.
    My obsessions: Joy Division, New Order, Bones, The Office.

Do bears bear? Do bees bee?

I always feel like smacking Charlie for rejecting Rose. Yeah she's a little off, but not psycho crazy, so who cares. She loves him and is nice and gorgeous. Where the hell do you find a catch like that?

The Alan character annoys me. Kudos to Cryer for the good portrayal. I wanna punch him in the face whenever he acts like a total dweeb.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by jiang bao View Post
    I always feel like smacking Charlie for rejecting Rose. Yeah she's a little off, but not psycho crazy, so who cares. She loves him and is nice and gorgeous. Where the hell do you find a catch like that?

The Alan character annoys me. Kudos to Cryer for the good portrayal. I wanna punch him in the face whenever he acts like a total dweeb.
    Yeah, Rose is so adorable. I really miss her for this new season haha. She is still not appear. Well prolly because of Chelsea already in the house and the writer doesn't want to complicate Jack-Chelsea relationships. It always tickle me whenever Rose jump over the patio/balcony or climbing it. It's funny every time.

Well, Alan is a total dweeb every week haha. Baka neko

Yeah I would love to have someone like Rose stalk me.

That Alan sure lets the ex wife walk all over him.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

i used to like that show. ever since jake grew i dont like it. I like nothing about the jake character or the jokes the comes out from the show.

How i meet your mother is the best comedy ever. Good story and everything. U must watch the first episode if u want to know the background story. Each episode connects with another, i miss shows that do that.
    Am i Crazy!?!?!?!
    [8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888]

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy8 View Post
    i used to like that show. ever since jake grew i dont like it. I like nothing about the jake character or the jokes the comes out from the show.

How i meet your mother is the best comedy ever. Good story and everything. U must watch the first episode if u want to know the background story. Each episode connects with another, i miss shows that do that.
    Well, even though Jake already grew-up but he is still clueless as ever lol and it's still funny.

Prolly because I got 110% sense of humor compare to the whole population of the earth, so I laugh at almost everything huhuhu ^^.

I also love HIMYM but nowadays it's not that romantic anymore the way it's used to be when they concentrate on actually telling us who the mother is. Now it's just joke of the week about the other characters which turn me off from the show. Now I just read the synopsis and only watch if there is a story about ted and his love life, well just in case the writer wink at us . I don't want to miss all the clues haha.