Thread: Priscilla Chan song, stranger version

Default Priscilla Chan song, stranger version

I found this stranger version of Priscilla Chan's Gu Dan Bei Ying. With the amateurish voice, one would think it was a karaoke performance that someone had uploaded. However, the instrumentation is different. Does anyone know anything more about this version?

Can anyone help?

theres no 'strange version', the song in the clip on 56.com seems to be different to the original but they are the same. just downloaded the original from baidu and after listening both songs thoroughly i cant find any differences. the thing is the quality of the clip is so low that its music was twisted giving listeners the false impression of another version.

Quote Originally Posted by forgot password View Post
    theres no 'strange version', the song in the clip on 56.com seems to be different to the original but they are the same. just downloaded the original from baidu and after listening both songs thoroughly i cant find any differences. the thing is the quality of the clip is so low that its music was twisted giving listeners the false impression of another version.
    They're clearly not the same. Here's the original. As you can hear, the instrumentation is different, the vocals are different, even the pronunciation is different.

And incidentally, I hate whoever it was that started the trend of putting karaoke lyrics on a music video. Karaoke is for karaoke damn it.