Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: MMA Discussion

Lesnar Vs. Cain tomorrow.
    I bet Lesnar will win again.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    Lesnar Vs. Cain tomorrow.
    I bet Lesnar will win again.
    i agree with u, actually i dont think cain will even challenge lesnar a bit tbh

the fight im more interested at is the stout vs taylor fight
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Here's to Brock Lesnar getting his face smashed in because he doesn't know how to deal with punches.

Quote Originally Posted by Banh Mi View Post
    Here's to Brock Lesnar getting his face smashed in because he doesn't know how to deal with punches.
    lol, doesnt matter. all lesnar has to do is go for a takedown and its pretty much over. cain cant match lesnar's strength

Valasquez just has to sprawl and brawl, he's a decent wrestler. And when Brock does his trade mark turning away from a punch again, he won't be able to shoot. Valasquez just has to keep his gas tank running.

Valasquez just has to sprawl and brawl, he's a decent wrestler. And when Brock does his trade mark turning away from a punch again, he won't be able to shoot. Valasquez just has to keep his gas tank running.
    wow this was an upset, u were right

Lesnar apparantly was yelling "Stop" near the end when he was being punched to the pulp by Valasquez.

I never liked Lesnar. He is such as a s s
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

wow this was an upset, u were right
    errr, I'm not sure if it was an upset. I think everyone was pretty shocked by Cain TKO'ing Brock in the first, but not necessarily in Cain winning. The question was whether he could survive the first two rounds/scramble from the takedowns. If so he most likely would win due to far superior cardio and standup. I think sherdog's expert poll had valesquez as the favorite 28 ppl for Cain- to 23 for Brock.

Brock's standup problem isn't necessarily just in his technique. Due to his size, he will never have the best standup, but when he gets hit he doesn't shoot or use his foot work to get away from the punches. He literally turns his back and runs the other way. I almost felt bad when he was turtled up and Cain was raining down blows on him. Reminded my of a school bully getting beaten up in playing ground

That was so satisfying. Brock doesn't deserve to be champ. And the way he reacted showed how weak his heart is. As soon as he got scared of being punched, he'd cow down like a dog. At one stage, Cain didn't even knock him down, he dropped down voluntarily to avoid being punched.

Hey Joe, it's been a while. What did you think of the other fights?

Crazy as he is, I gotta say I'm a Diego Sanches fan, the dude definitely brings it. Love that takedown he did. That was straight out of Clark from King of Fighters.

Tito Hammil was a pretty boring fight.

Gotta love Jake Shields and Kampmann. Jake has awesome takedowns and jiujitsu.
    And Kampmann. Holy crap, he does hip escapes perfectly. I can't even hip escape properly against a resisting white belt in jiujitsu class, and he does it perfectly against Shields.

i dunno las vegas was having odds at 1.25 to 1 with lesnar being favorite. and i betted on lesnar

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    i dunno las vegas was having odds at 1.25 to 1 with lesnar being favorite. and i betted on lesnar
    You bet money on lesnar??
    If so, I hope you don't lose too much. Do you know how its work??
    I don't know the odd on Shane Carwin Vs Roy Nelson on UFC 125. If the odd is not too bad, then I will definitely bet that Shane Carwin will win.

The odds are based on the way people are betting, and there were alot of mainstream fans watching the fight/betting who were fed the Lesnar is unbeatable myth. The guys is still a freak of nature, but he was exposed by carwin, cain and i'm nearly positive that allastair would destroy lesnar as well.

Cain and dos santos is going to be sick!!

Hey Bahn,

Card was great overall. Diego showed a lot of heart out there, loved the running/screaming slam lol. Kampman got screwed...i heard that shields had to cut 20 pounds over a day, but still no excuses...he is lucky to have gotten the W. I think he will do very well vs GSP.

Sad that gonzaga lost...ive been watching a bunch of his youtube vid's and i've become quite the fan.

You bet money on lesnar??
    If so, I hope you don't lose too much. Do you know how its work??
    I don't know the odd on Shane Carwin Vs Roy Nelson on UFC 125. If the odd is not too bad, then I will definitely bet that Shane Carwin will win.
    np, i won on the hammil vs ortiz fite

Quote Originally Posted by JoeLee View Post

The odds are based on the way people are betting, and there were alot of mainstream fans watching the fight/betting who were fed the Lesnar is unbeatable myth. The guys is still a freak of nature, but he was exposed by carwin, cain and i'm nearly positive that allastair would destroy lesnar as well.

Cain and dos santos is going to be sick!!

Hey Bahn,

Card was great overall. Diego showed a lot of heart out there, loved the running/screaming slam lol. Kampman got screwed...i heard that shields had to cut 20 pounds over a day, but still no excuses...he is lucky to have gotten the W. I think he will do very well vs GSP.

Sad that gonzaga lost...ive been watching a bunch of his youtube vid's and i've become quite the fan.
    ya i pretty much thought lesnar was unbeatable, the guy is a freak

He's big and he's strong, but that's all there is to him. Another Bob Sapp.

im a big bj fan, but i feeel bad for hughes, he trained hard. 20 sec knockout, dam

on the other hand, im highly disappoitned by machida.... avoidance doesnt work!

I wasn't looking forward to Penn Hughs 3, glad it ended early.
    Machida should have won that. I heard from a Brazilian guy that Ed Soares edited out some of the stuff Machida said during the post fight interview.
    Thank god Karo lost, I hate that guy.
    And GO GEORGIE! See you in Sydney come February.

I wasn't looking forward to Penn Hughs 3, glad it ended early.
    Machida should have won that. I heard from a Brazilian guy that Ed Soares edited out some of the stuff Machida said during the post fight interview.
    Thank god Karo lost, I hate that guy.
    And GO GEORGIE! See you in Sydney come February.
    i think the judges scored on agression. round 1 coulda went either way, but i guess they gave it to page for his agression. round 2 was clearly won by page imo. round 3 was machida's. i thought machida could have scored 10-8 in round 3, but i guess page was pretty good at the submission defenses, so they gave him a 9 instead.

I like both BJ Penn and Matt Hughes, but I glad that BJ won after two losses against Frankie Edgar. I think BJ should go back to his light weight class and fight all the ways to be a champion again. I was disappointed that Machida lost to Rampage. I think Machida won the fight out right.

I watched "The Ultimate Fighter 12 Finale" last night. Nam Phan (Vietnamese American) won the fight out right and two of the three judges gave the victory to his opponent. It wasn't even a close fight. All the fans screamed BS. It was one of the most controversial decision ever.

I watched "The Ultimate Fighter 12 Finale" last night. Nam Phan (Vietnamese American) won the fight out right and two of the three judges gave the victory to his opponent. It wasn't even a close fight. All the fans screamed BS. It was one of the most controversial decision ever.
    lol are u sure u werent just asian biased? b/c machida and page was a close fight imo